not free at all as long as the j*wish race exists

>Crimea

Im trapped inside myself

>freetugal

No

yes

>Cuckraine
>partly free
Only their freedom is that they can go clean toilet to EU instead of Russia now.

>russia minor
>partly free

Why is El Salvador so free?

>tibet
>yet crimea is russian
Hmmmm

I won't be free until the *nglo race is exterminated

Mongolia is free?

>Kirgizia

Jellous that they are not sended to the gulag for critizicing his leader?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFkmRp_G2uo

2017 version

Being burned alive or blown up for the same thing doesn't make any difference desu.

>most of those "free" countries can't even torrent

>unfreetugal

they are different though. even the wounds are different
your analogy is bad

I don't want to be free.

of course you don't :¬)

Don't worry the map is a joke it unironically says that China and Russia export their evil influence to other countries.

Russia is not free ??

Oh yes, we're (((free)))

how are you free if you cannot even flip your presidents car without getting fired from your job? really makes you think

Basically, the ideal freedom is anarchy. When you're under the government control, you sacrifice a part of your freedom in exchange for some guarantees. For example, you change the right to kill any man you don't like for a law protection. So etc.

>The UK
>free

Nigga, you can't even post on twitter without the police storming on your door for criminal offense.

>a russian flipped a tinted glass car and did get shot or disappeared afterwards
oh wow ok Russia is much better than we thought

Translation please I only speak burger

i understand your will, as a puppet country, to blindly protect your master every single time something unpleasant gets mentioned about him, but russia was not even remotely the subject of discussion here :D

what?
hey man i'm a product of my culture, i was raised believing that if you cross the russian mafia you end up ditched on an icy ravine
that doesn't happen?

Does your whatsthiscuntname even have a culture?

Freerer than you Muhammad

it does
and the answer to my question?

nah, ever tried not living by prejudices and stereotypes?
that’s either uruguay or paraguay

>it does
Are you sure?

yeah
not being hipster or anything but you probably never heard of it

oh
today i learned then

>never heard of it
I've heard about sopa de macaco, but it's brazilian. Do you have similar dish or what?

no, here roasted capybara is more preferred

Don't forget he also made a youtube video where he is saying that Christ is a pokemon himself and all christians are idiots. And he's a tatar as well, yeah.

The company is free to tell her to fuck off for freely expressing her opinion. The government or Trump didn't boot her. My company would be pissed if I was publicly making political statements because as an employee it could fuck us financially with future jobs.

playing pokemon go should be a crime itself

based ruskies

what about this one? if the people are """free""" then that also applies to the govt workers? as in they’re free to do whatever they want?

ah the photo is of an american cyclist flipping the bird to Trump?
psssh i thought it all wrong

I wonder, what will happen to a guy who would state "Christ is a pokemon" at some church in murrican Bible Belt.

why, he would get shot of course

How free is Russian? I always hear they are occupied from behind.

>nigGERmany

>Justice orders man to leave cave where he has lived for 26 years in SC (Santa Catarina)

Yes. We and Costa Rica are quite the freedom bastion in Central America.

I’ll tell you once tell us how being a russian rapebaby feels

>dat triple

You failed with that

Nice moving of the goalposts. Your country is totally free and we aren't because some college cop abused his authority and was punished for it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UC_Davis_pepper_spray_incident

Why can't I live in the freedom loving Russians Federation?

>brazil
>free
okay

because you’re an Ameritrust and we’d never let you in. again, we’re discussing the FREE states of amerikkka here, there’s no need to cling onto the situations in other nations as an excuse

Well, he would be told to leave. If he refuses to leave than the police would be called and he would be removed, because at this point he would be trespassing on Private property.

>"Christ is a pokemon" at some church in murrican Bible Belt.
Nothing. At worst they'd ask him to please leave and if he didn't they'd call the cops. Some nut might "shame" him on Twitter.

amerimutt ofc

>trying to base your argument on a few shitty cops who didn’t do their job per the standard.

rrrreally?))

I think that lad wants to fugg her..

>a few
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_brutality_in_the_United_States
mappingpoliceviolence.org
oh tell me more, and that’s just the reported ones

Well, we all saw that youtube guy who found a dead nip and what happened to him, so don't ever bother yourselves to argue.

>told
you gotta admit he would be berated by very red-faced angry white people at least
but yeah

>stealing bikes
Clearly Poles

>reading completely biased anti-law enforcement websites for “”facts””

Do you like that "Call of Duty" game?

well yeah he’d be yelled at. That would happen anywhere. if someone went into a catholic mass in Italy, and if some guys interrupted the mass to scream about Pokémon Go, the same thing would happen.

>staaaaaged
ungern.webm.xyz/5a5f81a87550cf00102aa6c6_tmp.webm

>This map brought to you by the good government league of centre left politicians

No, I played Hardline and it was a shitty game.

But it’s also a fictional game that you’re playing as a member of the LAPS Special Reaction Team, going after extremely dangerous criminals who are heavily armed. So what do you expect?

>the same thing would happen
not really
the point still stands that Russian Orthodox Church is a State religion and SERIOUS BUSINESS. can't compare to church parishioners being angry
maybe if the rrruski asked to an englander or a finnish, their countries have State religion

Didn’t say there aren’t shitty cops.

But those super left organizations will twist the truth. They imply in that website that all of the shootings were unjustified. Which is bs

>So what do you expect?
I expect you to pretend that you doesn't see unconvenient posts like this

They committed suicide or had abortions. We should have rearmed the Krauts and destroyed Moscow t.b.h.

i'm pretty sure that it's the germans that are actually known for stealing bikes

t. blacked.com premium member

Why is Paragay not free?

noooooooooooo(((

>it's okay, we're still free. those 2 or 3 cops surely don't represent the entire nation. all the crime is documented. glory to arst-ahem, america!

I saw it. But shit like that isn’t suppose to happen, nor is it legal.

Fuck up stuff happens sometimes, but it’s less than 1% of cops

>nor is it legal
Yep, because he done it in Japan. Pretty sure if he does something like this in murrica he would be sued already.

unipartisan country
that's no bueno, no senior

I’m 29 years old and I’ve only ever been stopped by Police one time. and that one time I got pulled over the officer just told me my rear break light was burned out and told me to have a good day. I’m free :)

whatever makes you feel better, just make sure to do the twister thing if an officer demands in case something happens, wouldn't want you to get shot or anything :)

an officer won’t shoot me tho, i’m a law
Abiding citizen :)

i'm just saying in case something happens.
the boy was a law abiding citizen too :)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tamir_Rice

why is Russia anally raped by the word tigers?
I don't get it pls explain

Think about it..

>You’re a police officer.
>you get a call of someone who’s pointing a gun at people
>you respond
>you tell the suspect to keep his hand shut up
>but instead he pulls what looks like a gun out (after you are already informed this person is armed)
>you shoot him for your safety
>you find out afterward that it was an airsoft gun with the safety orange cap removed.
>your brain doesn’t have the time to process this in the real situation

What would you have done?

>Re-arming Nazis == cuckolds.
Multi-cultural b.s. is from your shithole.

That's KC meme of butthurted polacks and krauts.

im thinking if you're a blind fuck and are so easily influenced by what others say, don't have a sence of perception you shouldn't be a police officer
aight, this one youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
what's your excuse gonna be?

It's just funny when a mutt talking about re-arming Nazia when some KARA BOGA fucking his wife.
>shithole
t. cheeto

Krim rossii m8