Is he the most powerful being in all of Marvel?

Is he the most powerful being in all of Marvel?

Well, Reed probably is right now since he's god king of the multiverse.

No. He's definitely the most powerful human (if you consider him human at all), but he's not at the level of The One Above All. Nobody is. That's the point.

I think other characters like max power Scarlet Witch, Strange, Onslaught, Shuma Gorath, the Phoenix and other, similar abstract forces would be at a similar level as Franklin, though it would depend on the writer which one would be stronger.

hes not a womin

Squirel girl > one above all

joe quesidilla

First off, no and no by fucking far. He needed help from Galactus to kill 4 nameless Celestials, I can't imagine him standing up to Exitar or other heavy-hitters. I should think that Celestial-powered Sentry could've had a shot at Franklin.

still downplayed many characters. Shuma - Gorath and 3 friends nearing to enter our universe caused hundreds of Celestials and low Abstracts to fucking flee, hell they barely kept their weaponized Galactus in place. Wanda caused damage on Multiversal scale, don't even get me started on Phoenix and it's place in the Creation. Also I wouldn't be surprised if Black Priest Strange could've taken Franklin or at least fought him to a standstill.

Franklin, even adult isn't as big of a deal as people think, he's not even the most powerful mutant, when Wanda and Legion are still canon. But then again, Hickman doesn't know shit about powerlevels (inb4 rustling and calling me a fag)

>not his sister
Missed opportunity there for more pandering, Marvel.

Consult the chart

His son with Rachel Summers is stronger

But Reed is just launching Franklin universes. His son is the one who's shaping it. Reed just releases them all with a bit of Molecule Man, IIRC.

Currently, Reed and Molecule Man are probably more powerful, and that's not counting the TOA and ANAD Living Tribunal (who is apparently stronger than the last Living Tribunal)

But hey, 5th place ain't bad.

Franklin takes a pocket universe and Reed turns it into a full-blown universe. Remember that most of the universes he's made in the past haven't been FULL universes. Heroes Reborn, the most famous instance of him creating a universe, was actually mostly just Earth while the rest of the universe was vague and nebulous with anything that doesn't have contact with Earth or people from Earth basically not existing.

hasn't he always been established as around the power level of a celestial? that's powerful but it's not THAT powerful.

Where is Dormammu thou?

Could it count as a team work, them? I guess you need Reed mind and knowledge to successfully shape a real working universe, but Reed by himself couldn't give it life, I guess? He needs MM and Frank.

How the fuck works the whole thing?

Its unfinished. The user whose been working on it didn't include a lot of the magic realms yet.

source?

>Reed by himself couldn't give it life, I guess?
Reed lacks the creativity. Franklin is a "dreamer." Creating a universe takes a level of imagination and youthful wonder that both Reed (because of his cold, analytical nature) and Doom (because of his egotistical narcissism) lacked.

Plus Adult Franklin had been training Kid Franklin in universe-building, so he has experience with it.

Franklin imagines up a universe, creates it as a pocket universe, then Reed turns it into a full-sized and fully-working universe using the Beyonders' power. Then Molecule Man splits off a piece of himself to enter that universe, so all the universes they create are anchored together and form a multiverse rather than just spinning out on its own.

Squirrelgirl.jpeg

Sup Forums

I see. That's pretty elaborated, and I like it.

Yeah, they're the All-new All-different Holy Trinity. Reed is the father, Franklin is the son, and Molecule Man is the holy spirit.

He's gone beyond Squirrel Girls accomplishments.

Can he talk to squirrels?

Ike Perlmutter
he destroyed the F4 and the Xmen, nuff said

Y'know, that's a good point. I don't think he can.

>Jack Kirby

One-Above-All