So do you think Purple Spider-Man will have his own villains or he'll use normal Spider-Man's villains?

So do you think Purple Spider-Man will have his own villains or he'll use normal Spider-Man's villains?

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomics.com/talent/sean-ryan
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Sean_Ryan/Writer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'll fight Will o' the Wisp in every issue.

I don't think the series will last long enough for this to be a problem.

Is he gonna stop pretending to be Spider-Man for Peter? Or did that already happen?

I'm guessing the reason he'll be able to do his own thing is "Peter doesn't need to be in the same room as Spider-Man for a while because Peter keeps fucking ignoring his company"

I hope it lasts long enough that Miles can go away and he can be the premier black guy in the Spidey universe

this would be cooler if the Shoevel were his weapon of choice.

>Marvel pull a reverse and have a white person as the new Prowler who Robbie trains, even better, the white person was a young hoodlum joining up with a racist gang who Robbie is trying to turn his life around so he doesn't become a villain

Just kidding, can't wait for this book though.

YOLT

>Sean Ryan
>Jamal Campbell

Are they good artists or writers? Never heard of them before.

>Sean Ryan
dccomics.com/talent/sean-ryan
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Sean_Ryan/Writer

>threatening Bendis' pet with Prowler
That's a dangerous game, user.

>The Prowler gets his own book
>2016
Okay, which one of you sold their soul to the devil?

I love The Prowler and all but I'd sell my soul for an ongoing of The Spot, probably written by Remender.

>soul
I'm not an idiot, pal, I only sold my marriage.

>Current Marvel being original

It's a Monkey's Paw.

All his villains should be White theme

White-Rhino(OC) a blood relative of Rhino who Roxxon forced into a suit.

White lightning-pic related

Wendigo

White Rabbit

White noise(OC) Doctor Doom and Sue storm alternate universe son who uses a suit that is a combination of invisible woman and Doom suit.

Forgot pic

>Girl in the middle of bumbafuck no where Africa can control the weather, bringing about rain and good crops
>Not worshipping her as a goddess
Shit nigga I'd suck her dick

Time for Carol to grow that fro.

Wait, if Miles is in the 616 and "has always been" in the 616, is The Prowler still his uncle? Because he's alive and kicking and that whole prowler thing was Miles's Uncle ben

I think Miles has only always been in 616 in the eyes of 616 natives besides Peter, because Miles still mentions things that happened in the Ultimate universe, also Ultimate Prowler wasn't Hobie Brown.

I can't think of a successful new villain in comics.

Comic Book writers are always too eager to prove themselves and create the next best thing that nothing sticks. Plus alot of villains just exist as distraction instead of substance

>I'm going to create a white woman with a big 'fro
Who do you think will be pissed? White readers or cultural appropriation crybabies?

Marvel seems to have more success introducing heroes at least compared to DC. Off the top of my head, X-23, Jessica Jones, and more recently Gwenpool, and that's as a relative newbie to Marvel. Plus, all the old characters they manage to give fresh new life, an example being Scarlet Spider. It feels like anyone, or any old character, can pop up and potentially be a popular character.

DC in comparison always feels like it has a more strict mythology. It has a massive list of characters, and goods, but the vast majority of new characters are intimately attached and carefully tied to old stories. Who-is-who and who can be a success, or who will be accepted by the fanbase, seems more rigid.

Perhaps it's because Marvel by and large is people who put on costumes and have powers, whereas DC characters tend to feel like myths and legends.

Jessica Jones is an older character than Scarlet Spider u fkn casul

>is The Prowler still his uncle?
Presumably his uncle is Prowler II in 616, and either way, he's dead.

I did, but it was for Solo's ongoing, not Prowler's. Prowler's is the result of meme-magic.

But even then. What new Villains have they really created?

New characters are created but are never matched with interesting villain takes. Some that are usually revert back to generic personalities once handled elsewhere

Venoms Jack O Lantern was great. The Apocalyspe Twins were pretty good too

I'm the casual? Kaine and Scarlet Spider have been around since the Clone Saga. Just because they decided to bring him back to the forefront of some stories and give him Reilly's old mantle doesn't make him newer than Jessica.

He has a villain called nightcreeper, so i expect to see him.
Also vulture

she was created in like 2001

No she isn't, kaines been around since the 90s

If only they'd shake up th status quo lik dc did with rebirth

I think he'll be cancelled by issue 12 at the latest.

This fuckin moron.

Atrocitus

Yeah, I'll (un)happily give you that. Villains do seem to be an issue for both. Oddly, I remember more (off the top of my head) Marvel heroes by name than I do DC, and more DC villains by name than Marvel.

As the above poster, I feel I must add the disclaimer that while I wholeheartedly believe what I wrote, I do not consider all the fucking pandering and bullshit character replacements to be part of this success. If there is any justice in the world, Marvel will suffer for their ill-considered bullshit. And if they don't, they must literally have dark wizards on staff performing profane rituals.

>Gwenpool
>success

Too early to tell.

I don't know, I'd say she's pretty damn successful for what was originally a one-shot event tie-in character.

>You Only Live Twice

That is BS

Will they bring back Marvel's Spawn? Where is Sleepwalker? Darkhawk?

>reading Maximum Carnage for the first time
>get super confused as to why Spawn is in Marvel
>remember him years later and look up his story
>trapped in a time loop
yikes

When did Prowler become a meme?

During All-new All-Different's book announcements, IlluminatedAnon made an image that was predicting books that would be launched for the following year. One of them was Prowler by Ellis, so people have been memeing about an Ellis-written Prowler ongoing since when he's brought up.

Had we meme'd harder, maybe we could have actually gottten Ellis on it.

>The Shoveler: You Only Dig Twice

If only.

>Purple Spider-Man
More like Thanks-Doc Man

How much do you want to bet he'll be in Homecoming

I mean, mistaking superheroes for gods and/or demons sounds like something that should happen more often.

>every fight has him poke the villian and he wins.
Who thought that was a good idea? It removes and need for a fight at all

Maybe one of the Prowlers in the cover is him

>Who thought that was a good idea?
Bendis.

bump

Underrated post

>Who thought that was a good idea?

He's a kid; he needs an edge.