Who can stay unemployed after 50 the longest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNjtyKQGRms
youtube.com/watch?v=qqnnqVo3AUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WZE1Z9anF8k
youtube.com/watch?v=dbnjtqDfPSc&index=2&list=RDqqnnqVo3AUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who can Jew the other the most?

>Jew
>unemployed

They just call themselves "an investor"

It was a cool show, but the premise got kind of old quick

Kenny is 50 and Spenny is 54

Kenny runs a nightclub in downtown Toronto and is married to a model

Spenny is doing acoustic country gigs at bars in rural Canada

Never forget

Kenny went to a few trump rallies for vice, thats a easy $500.

can you imagine how fucking expensive that apartment would be nowdays?

>married to a model

Literally the easiest thing in the world. Know how many girls are models? A lot.

What's going on here?

being kid is idolizing kenny
being adult is realize that spenny was right

Being a kid is not believing in ghosts
Being an adult is knowing a crane collapsing happens so infrequently that it's coincidence must be considered a message from the ghosts who the kikes torment daily just through existing but moreso with actual abuse at their homes

Post your episodes:

>Who can live in a treehouse the longest?
>Who can win a Scavenger Hunt?
>First one to fondle Brendan loses
>Who do trannies like more?

It's Ryerson housing, I've actually been outside there it's basically a frat house.

Spenny is sucking pug dicks and spitting the cum into diapers for him to masturbate with outside the homeless shelter on Yonge street.

Is this Spenny canon?

Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=fNjtyKQGRms

Kino episode
youtube.com/watch?v=qqnnqVo3AUg

That's really disrespectful and clearly a lie. Spenny wouldn't do that.

Props to Spenny for sitting in the house the whole night after that shit.

he was chained without a key from memory

the sound of a crane collapsing at 3am or whatever wouldve been so fucking insane. perfect ending.

Yeah but even then it was pretty obvious if he really wanted to he could have kicked that chain out of the wall since it was just some string-thin chain and held in by like a screw eyelet or something. Dude sat in the corner in that house the entire night in the candlelit darkness after that giant mystery crash.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZE1Z9anF8k
They look so old. I guess that's where we all are heading.

Watching Kenny's transition from season 1 handsome young charismatic devil to season 6 AIDSpanda is fascinating.

>Kenny Hotz is still shilling his worthless old shit on Sup Forums
GTFO gramps.

both of them are dyel. if you lift and exercise you age much better. an old dyel is fucking horrid.

Funny enough Bobby has aged the best of the three.

Childhood is rooting for Spenny.

Adulthood is watching for Kenny's clever ruses.

True enlightenment is realizing they both needed each other to be funny.

kenny is into restaurant ownership, owns part of a few in toronto

season 1 was fifteen years ago

Childhood is realising the straight guy and whacky guy comedy trope is as old as the sun

Adulthood is realising that it still takes skilled comedians to make it work

Enlightenment is realising you'd have been better off in any other career and just using your comedic skills to charm people in business and get ahead without all the ponyshow of tv

Adulthood is understanding that Kenny and Spenny are not a straightman/wacky guy pair. Spenny is arguably a worse person.

Childhood is thinking mild deviations from a trope mean the trope is not existant

Adulthood is knowing the straightmans ethics are not rigidly morally good by any measurement

Childhood is name one straightman who's more evil than his foil faggot.

you know, they still work. They just dont have mainsteam television careers like they wanted.

Childhood is thinking Spenny is more evil than Kenny

Adulthood is knowing to go back to qeddit

Kenny claimed they made the first reality television sitcom. Has anyone successfully done it since?

See, you couldn't think of one. That's what makes them unique.

Also, no child would watch a typical episode and side with Kenny.

I don't think they're really a straight guy/wacky guy combo, like a Hitoshi Matsumoto/Masatoshi Hamada, Spenny is way too much of a cunt to be a straight guy.

Spenny quit the show to do a ridiculous dating show that flopped hard.

Spenny thought he was hot shit.

kek I had totally forgotten about the grandpa song

That's one of the best episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=dbnjtqDfPSc&index=2&list=RDqqnnqVo3AUg
Also that 2:08 forward cracks me up.

t. Kenny

I have the impression that one of the funniest jobs in the world was being part of the program's crew. You could witness all that wacky shit first hand without any ripercussion, and sometimes you even got the chance to fuck with them.

And if you were lucky and caught Spenny during one of his "episodes" he'd give you a blowjob and swallow

>es" he'd give you a blowjob and swallow
Imagine being Spenny's crew, you had to listen to him whining the whole day. You'd be thanking god each time Kenny pulls a prank on him.

I liked the show until it dawned on me how scripted it was and how many re-shoots it used. Few of the seemingly spontaneous interactions are that. That shit annoys me.

I think it was a lot less scripted than many think. But even then, it's a comedy, not a reality show. AND EVEN THEN, they actually do all that extreme shit.