Game of Thrones /got/ General

Mad Queen Edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXJ3sebNGeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was too good for this world

damn, i really wish we could have gotten someone with keen aesthetic and costuming like "Curse of the Golden Flower" to bring GoT alive.

Shame its so devoid of passion, color-wise.

I want Dany to peg me and demand that I call her mhysa.

tf is that?

its auburn hair, but ...

is he in hell?

Those sleeves look comfy

degenerate.

don't you know best Dany, is sexually "over it" Dany. The Dany that has no patience for any other male sexual expression than the hella alpha ass, kinky ass shit is my fucking favorite just cause for a prude like me, i couldn't get over how entertaining the idea of a 13 year old girl that's been fucked so much harder than i ever had or will be was so blunt and dismissive of the dick. some of my personal Danykino

When will she take the BLACK?

but what?

>a queen of peave

>*consider the following*

she's not mad. how dare you.

I like her when she's mad

jesus christ she looks far too skinny here

Would a centrally administered bureaucracy like that of China or the Roman Empire have been more durable than the Targaryens' silly seven kingdoms hereditary feudalism?

>You fags still watch this shit
I was off of Sup Forums for 2 years before I found /got/ 4 years ago

>Rickon just quietly hangs around for 6 seasons then dies and nobody (not even his own sister) gives a shit
lmao

Why do people hate Jon Snow?

>Women find Kit attractive and this triggers boring men
>gormless face
>shitty unearned resurrection
>plot armor

What would he go to hell for?

>>gormless face

Nice opinion.

>>shitty unearned resurrection

How so? He's clearly Azor Ahai.

>>plot armor

See above.

>the unironic jontard is back

>he thinks Azor Ahai exists
>he thinks one of the main protags could ever be Azor Ahai
Consider the fact that GRRM is an atheist and that ASOIAF is clearly in part a critique of religion, a theme which can also be found in GRRM's other works. Why the fuck would he make the main character of his magnum opus into a prophesied religious hero?

3 more Sundays. No more trailers or pics being dropped?

Oh you were fishing for insults to defend?
>Nice opinion
I was referring to his usual face, which might be a subjective reason for a person to not like Jon Snow
>How so?
What was sacrificed to bring back Jon? What makes him Azor Ahai reborn?

>Alright guys lets do this
>The good guys all take flowers so our clever viewers can see you're all a team of good now.
>Lena, take a rotten pomegranate so they see you're a villain and bound to get crushed. Our pottery is so insane.
>Sophie heh... We're not quite sure what you are exactly so take a bite from an apple I guess, let sandrawhales figure out whatever symbolism they want from this.
>Nicolaj, you'll take...
>Screw that I'm doing your dumb themed shooting. Just take one of me in my suit real quick so I can fuck off somewhere else.

>a literal tumblr post

I hope Deanerys dies this season.

>sandrawhale is THIS mad.
Don't worry, Sandra can't be queen, king, hand, or any position really, but I'm sure they'll find something for her. Maybe not courtesans, because these need to be smart&funny as well as a good fuck, but you know. Some whore in Chataya's brothel or something.

She won't die before the final episode unfortunately. She should become the next villain once she makes it to Westeros but that's not happening and I'm sure dingdong are going to make her a "stronk female wonder womyn" before she dies heroically.

>before she dies heroically.
A king needs a queen.
Whoever rules in the end (and by "whoever" I really mean Jon Snu) will not be single. That'd be an unfinished story.

And while D&D will leave 90% of the arcs unfinished, won't do it for the big meme one.

fuck me kit

SHE IS HIS AUNT

I think it's about time that the tradition of fucking a relative and bringing a potentially mentally unstable child into the world to rule is brought to an end.

basically the only way Dany dies is if D&D decides to go with Tyrion king and Sansa queen (his wife/her first husband), with Jon Snu being KITN...

This might happen, but not very likely. Not only because they clearly care more about Jon than Tyrion/Sansa, and so do the showfags...
But also, Jon being KITN wouldn't really work/make sense. If the kingdoms are split, then Jon and Tyrion/Sansa are at war, not gonna happen. If they aren'T split, then Jon is just KITN in name. In truth he's just the lord of WInterfell.

Anyway there's just 1 thing you really have to consider : Jon is showfags/D&D's favorite. He's winning in the end. And his queen is like 100 tiems more likely to be Dany than Sansa/Arya/Whoever else.

The only thing that makes me hesitate just a bit is that (aside from her making 'badass speeches' every 2 mnutes) they don't seem to put Dany in such a good light anymore. Even showfags are tired of her shit...

But with the bits of info we got for S7, she's likely to go back to a big favorite.

>tfw no zombifu gf
I want to cuddle with LSH so badly I can't deal with not having her in my life

Yeah, the Targaryen line withered out because of incest so I don't see why George would make anyone start it back up again.

I mean they've been shitting on George's life work for a while now but they're not going to let Daenerys live in the end. If Jon's going to survive by the end somehow he'll probably keep the north independent and the other kingdoms would soon follow. He wouldn't take up the Iron Throne and (hopefully) people will realize it's retarded that there's a position of power that controls several kingdoms.

Daenerys has also showed how incompetent she is at anything so her entitled ass is out at the end.

The showrunners have said their favorite character is Cersei and if you've read the BoTB script it's clear Dany and Sansa are their favorites as well. Yes, Jon's winning in the end but he isn't their favorite, they're just following the cliff notes George handed them.

>SHE IS HIS AUNT
Nothing wrong with that.

Do you think she's still fertile?

I wish she were my aunt

I don't even think of her like that. I just want to give her some well deserved love&affection, and hope for the same in return. But if she deems me guilty of whatever crimes she can hang me for it and I'll still love her until my last, dying moment in this world.

>t. brienne

>Daenerys has also showed how incompetent she is at anything so her entitled ass is out at the end.
Only for people with critical thinking. But even then it's more about the shitty writing than anything.

For showfags (and D&D) Dany is certainly the most competent person ever. All the time won because dragons or because immunity to fire and khals are all fucking retarded or other thousands of plot armors, it all counts as "Dany is great/competent!" from their perspective.

Just like people who see no problem with Jon being KITN despite the fact that he should not be the one creditted for the victory, he actually just brought all the north to (almost) certain death. Yet they made him king for it. For trying (and failing) to get them all killed.

To the "Turn your brain off, man!" crowd, a plot armor victory and a 'displaying competence/skill" victory is the same thing.

>a king needs a queen
This is what dumb burgers actually believe.
You either have Rex or Regina, never both at the same time.

well no, I mean I would still lick her ass/pussy if she asked me to, or would try to get her pregnant again if she thinks it's possible. I'm not opposed to rough, kinky zombifu sex. It's just not my main focus. I love her more than I lust for her.

And I think she really needs love more than anything. A gentle caress, a tender embrace. Some soft words whispered to her ear. She hasn't felt anything good in a very long time, and must feel so alone.

Even her followers don't really feel that good about her anymore, think she's not doing justice and all that.

Poor zombifu. Hanging freys is a thankless job.

I agree but you can't just blame Jon for what happened at the battle. They won because LF brought the knights to the north, but the bigger blame goes to Sansa for not telling Jon about them. Yes, Jon's stupid because he agreed to command his "army" but had he known about the knights he would've come up with an actual plan and we would've seen at least some sort of knowledge from Jon.

I don't like how showfags and sandrawhales act like Jon's the biggest idiot in the world and didn't deserve to be crowned king. It is unfair that he got crowned king but it was the right choice for the time being. I don't think Sansa would deserve that kind of position considering thousands of northern lives were lost because she let her emotions get in the way of war. And judging by the leaks it looks like everyone will keep sucking up to Sansa because she is a "mind trick queen" and a player in the game now even though she's still blatantly being played.

But it's okay because D&D will make her look like the oppressed steel kween that she is.

>Even her followers don't really feel that good about her anymore, think she's not doing justice and all that.
Really? I missed this part.

>What was sacrificed to bring back Jon? What makes him Azor Ahai reborn?

He may not be Azor Ahai but he came back to life for a reason. He has a role to play in the wars to come. Same thing with Beric.

Post hidden.

>mfw people dislike Dany because she is a powerful female

>has a slave army
>has a rape army
i'm sure westeros will like her

What do people mean when they talk about Modern Day Isaac Hempstead Wright?

>powerful female
In what way? All the power Dany has had been given to her by somebody or something else. There's not a single achievement she can claim to be her own. In fact, the only reason why people think she's relevant is because of the dragon's who do all the dirty for her. Dany herself is inept at negotiation without resorting to her dragons for violence or bowing to someone else who is much better at her job than she is. Dany, at best, is simply a figurehead that people rally around. When Aegon and his sisters landed on Westoros those sisters knew how to do more than just ride their dragons. They fought as well. They talked and found ways besides violence to get what they want and they did so without having a Tyrion of Varys there to help them.

I only wanted to be loved. I want love someone.

>Yeah, the Targaryen line withered out because of incest

Avunculate matches aren't considered incest.

Take Aeron wanting Victarion x Asha and the Starks marrying two nieces to their uncles

So? Her parents and grandparents were siblings. Fucking her nephew is pretty tame by Targ standards.

reminder bran is the great other / night king and jaime is the lord of light.
bran skin changes into the night king while he was human in a failed attempt at stopping him from becoming the night king but becomes bound due to the magic that keeps the night king bound as an ice elemental keeps bran bound in this body after things go south.

bran and his lesser others / white walkers turn on the children because of feelings of betrayal from blood raven and the children of the forest. he blames them hence why the children become the others first target. also why he only goes for bloodraven with thousands of the dead while only sending a handful after bran and meera because he knows benjen comes in to save the day.

after sperging out and causing some damage they disappear north in the lands of always winter waiting for the person who can free them from their cursed existence to be born.

which is jaime lannister and his magical fiery golden hand. lesser others can be killed by valyrian steel and obsidian but the only way for the night king to either return to humanity or at least die and finally be free is for jaime lannister to tear the dragon glass from his chest and the only one who can penetrate his magical ice body is for the man with the magical fiery hand.

just one mans opinion. they've only now returned because they're waiting for the lord of light to be born.

if freedom fails then option b is to eradicate all life.

She is not powerful because of any extradordinary competence on her part, she is powerful because things are outright handed to her by virtue of her family name. It's literally Targaryen privilege. What others have to work for, she gets without effort simply because her ancestors were better killers than most. And yet Tumblrinas love her.

but I like cersei???

I just want to cum up her back is that too much to ask?

Pretty sure anyone who works for her does it because she has dragons

All of this

>walks into a fire one night and suddenly everything is handed to her on a silver platter
Yeah, a real "powerful" female for sure. People dislike her because she's a terrible and boring character.

>dat linebacker bod and man face
in retrospect, was sophie the worst casting decision?

Now that the dust has settled, I think we can all agree that Euron was the worst casting in the entire series.

maybe, but at least we don't have to look at him and pretend he's a 10/10 for 8 seasons

Actually Khaloriesee was the worst casting decision. Obviously. She's fucking trash actress and was chubby to start with, getting literally fat after season 2.

Why couldnt we have had tamsin merchant reeeee

>>Actually Khaloriesee was the worst casting decision
>not the living goblin. AKA Maisie Williams.

tamzin looks like a retarded nut sack

For what it's worth Emilia has a prettier face. But I would have proffered Tasmin as well. She can act, she's thin, and she has that ayy lmao inbred look you'd expect of a Targ.

arya is meant to be ugly though

At least she cant act, unlike Eyebrows McTarg, breaker of chairs

Queen of Burgers

>too good
>married a western cunt
>got his mom killed

It's probably Emilia, considering her inability to act really hampers the core narrative.

I'd still fuck the shit out of her though

>got his mom killed
>implying she didn't do that herself by slitting an innocent tard's throat and clawing her face off
also jeyne is pure pls no bully

brandon of the bloody blade, brandon the builder, bran the broken, robb the retarded

Do we know why Tamzin Merchant dropped out?

Because she realised she couldn't act

yeah she's not hot and nto supposed to be.

so why can't I stop jacking off to her?

>the daenarys autist reveals themself

scheduling conflict lmao. She fucked up and didn't take what would become one of the hottest roles in the business. She probably wants to kill herself right now seeing fat emilia waddling around the screen. Sad!

>sad pathetic neckbeard detected

because she looks like this

what did she mean by this? is she a jihadi?

as opposed to this

and this

What's his endgame !?

>shilling in favour of a fat bad actress on a norwegian cave painting forum

thisthe great other is waiting for the lord of light to set him free

red waste qt

what would the brandons have done in his place?

not marry a sneaky gypsy, take lord karstark as a hostage and flay enemy captives

Holy fuck even an adult dragon won't be enough to move her fatass around next season.

Last scene of season 8, pic related

How did she get so fat?

>those fucking chub biceps

jesus

ONE TRUE QUEEN!

these are not real, i dont believe you

youtube.com/watch?v=BXJ3sebNGeU

>the comments praising her for being "chubby" and "thicc"
>the USA: where being obese is beautiful and being a cuck is progress