JUST

>JUST

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/04/richard-gere-hollywood-china

wisened jedi? whatacuck

He should be glad he made it this far

he only choses the blandest romcoms to star in

Does his theory involve gerbils? Because that's what everyone else assumes.

It's Tibet, right?

Yup.
At first I thought it was that about that one movie where he's in China and gets set up for killing a hooker, but he's been out of my consciousness so long I forgot he was a tibet freak.

The gerbil rumour was what destroyed his career. Thought that was obvious. I was watching Pretty Woman the other day and it was all I could think about. The gerbil thing ruins immersion.

What does that mean in your tentpole?

>The gerbil thing ruins immersion.
sounds like a personal fantasy thing for you tobeqhfam

Who the fuck is Richard Gere?

some guy who banged Pretty Woman Julia Roberts in the 40's or something.

>shows disdain for tentpole movies

>appeared in the SEQUEL to Marigold Hotel

sounds like sour grapes

>Julia Roberts
The guy that played M. Bison in the Street Fighter movie?

>(You) can't stop thinking about gerbils
>somehow this is Gere's fault

>stuff a gerbil up your ass
>ever expect to work in Hollywood again

Well.. no. It's just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard about anyone. It's an insanely funny rumour.

don't knock it till you've tried.

Somehow this really made me think about how 2040 is closer than 1990.

motherfuckerididntaskforthatfeel

That doesn't make any sense. If some Chinese director doesn't want you in his film, star in a film that doesn't have a Chinese director, such as 99% of your big Hollywood productions.

Didn't Stallone accept he started that rumor?

Primal Fear was god tier.

Fuck.

last movie i saw him was that one his doge is too dumb to realize he is dead lmao

An Officer and a Gentleman was a pretty good movie though. Gossett was kino.

His stance on Tibet really did a number on him but he kind of deserves it. I'm glad he starred in anti-China movies but to support Tibet is beyond retarded. The Tibetans weren't exactly a society of floating lotus leaves and glowing chakras. They were living in a theocratic feudal shithole that tortured and killed their own people while funneling all their money to the ruling monk class. They were as barbaric as all fuck and proof that Buddhism as a religion of peace is a bullshit meme.

But all these Hollywood libtards take up causes they know nothing about and say the stupidest fucking nonsense. Like when Sharon Stone said China deserved to be hit by that earthquake because of what they did to the Tibetans... even though the province that was hit hardest was Tibet and most of those killed by the quake were ethnic Tibetans.

>movie
That's a series on Military channel.

psh everyone knows only women are kicked out of hollywood :^)

Reminder that wealthy whiteys love to be called buddhist

come on everyone knows that at some point women just become old people