Something that got me thinking when the incident in Germany happened on the nude beach...

Something that got me thinking when the incident in Germany happened on the nude beach, with immigrants spitting at women and calling them sluts.

If they know that we have another way of life, which they surely know unless they've been living under a rock, why the fuck do they go to these places that they know they are gonna be offended by?
Why don't they just stay together with their orc women in burqas and just let us be with our lifestyle?

Why do they care as long as their women "behave"?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1510189/muslim-gang-storms-nudist-pool-in-germany-screaming-allahu-akbar-spitting-at-kids-and-threatening-to-exterminate-women-for-being-sluts/
youtube.com/watch?v=4iX1-E65BYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they think the whole world belongs to muslims and they have to purge it from the infidels.

Many of the problems we have is a result of two things. The welfare state, and low birth rates.

I know they believe that, but even they can't surely think that logically 100% of the world's population will become Muslim? That's completely impossible.

They aren't even 100% in their own countries!

For the snackbars it is probably enough if they are the majority so they can opress the other minorities. And when those minorities are gone, they kill each other. Truly religion of pieces.

Dude they arent planning on giving you a choice, have you not heard of all the people they murder to spread thst shit?

They aren't even 100% in their own shit holes though. Not even Saudi Arabia even if they for statistics sake claim to be 100%.

Racist bigot!
Come back to the Internet when you have un-racistfied yourself.

They want to take over our countries and kill everybody who denies them that right, you retard.

You're retarded for being racist, DRUMPF SUPPORTER!
I'm guessing you want to kill 980 sextillion Jews and enslave all the African-Americans in the world and make them NOT KANGZ.
I am severely offended, please get off the internet.
Now excuse me while I praise Allah while taking dick up my ass.

>A
>FUCKING
>ANANAS

because they are taking advantage of the system and getting free shit retard. they are literally invading and replacing the culture with their own as written in their koran

>why the fuck do they go to these places

The same reason the migrant sex offender in your country just a few days ago said. To fuck the women & get free money.

Did you not see the story about the mudslime in Sweden who attacked some women, then was shouting about he only went to Sweden to fuck their women?

They think white women are whores, they think they can do what they want to them, which they can, because we don't do anything about it.

They were promised blond sluts by the traffickers, that's why they love your country...the women & money.

And I'm not some cuck trolling either, this is the truth.

The bright side is this can only last so long before the people fight back. Our politicians won't do anything, it's going to have to be us, which will eventually come, it's just a matter of how long.

>A
>FUCKING
>RAYCIS
>BIGOT
MY FEELINGS, YOU HURT THEM, KANGZ DENIER!

t. Mujo

kek

Rape Not Fugees Welcome?

makes me mad, feel really bad for you guys. we are fighting the same problem here, nowhere near as bad as you but the liberals in america are trying to do the same fucking shit

So they actively look for shit to get outraged about?

I guess that's why they're the darlings of the left wing now.

Refugees always welcome, KANGZ-denying monkey!

Where did it go so wrong Sup Forums?

This is a common theme among the browns.

>Where did go so RIGHT?
SAY THAT WE ARE KANGZ, SAY TAT NE NEED REPARATIONS.
OR ELSE YOU'RE A GORILLA THAT WANTS TO MURDER 493 MILLION WEED PLANTS, RAYCIS NUHTZEE!

It's called invasion and conquest you dumb shit.

>the incident in Germany happened on the nude beach, with immigrants spitting at women and calling them sluts.

Source please? I love triggering my leftist friends.

See also pic related.

thesun.co.uk/news/1510189/muslim-gang-storms-nudist-pool-in-germany-screaming-allahu-akbar-spitting-at-kids-and-threatening-to-exterminate-women-for-being-sluts/

fpibp

>If they know that we have another way of life, which they surely know unless they've been living under a rock, why the fuck do they go to these places that they know they are gonna be offended by?

They seem to think our way of life involves streets paved with gold, and they KNOW their traditional way of live involves streets paved with shit, blood and guts.

>Why don't they just stay together with their orc women in burqas and just let us be with our lifestyle?

They're raised to be the most insecure people in the world.. Everything that casts even the slightest doubt on the alleged perfect status of their faith, prophet, way of life and religious rules causes them to doubt, panic and lash out. Not to mention the extreme sexual frustrations that result from growing up in a backwards society that constantly tells you love, sexuality and even basic intimity with the opposite sex are extremely sinful outside of marriage, while at the same time condoning homosexual and bestial intimacy like it's nothing...

Your question should really be: 'How come Muslims don't murder, rape and wreck even more shit than they already do in Europe, given the fact that they grew up with literal stone-age values?'

What part of "Worldwide Caliphate" don't you understand

S-sorry friendo I'll make sure to check my pronouns as well as my privilege next time

Thanks!

Thanks for helping us Correct the Record!
As a sign of thanks, we will give you a monetary sum of $0.02.

This reminded me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=4iX1-E65BYA

They are trying to make the west sharia. They seek this stuff out deliberately to complain about it. Little by little we cuck ourselves bending to their crappy little demands until one day it's all halal. By then the numbers are enough to elect Muslim officials and Islamic state of Eurabia will be beautiful sharia shithole for all

Imenjoyingmyanger.jpg

>Migrants from the middle east and Africa come to the west because their own countries are shit holes
>Immediately upon arrival start dismissing the west's way of living as immoral while tweeting from their iphone
>The more of them that arrive the closer those countries begin to resemble the shit hole countries they ran away from
Do no migrants even notice the correlation?