It's 2018, can we stop pretending spain is a real country?

it's 2018, can we stop pretending spain is a real country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdoXhyKw2Jg
publimetro.cl/cl/noticias/2017/05/25/historia-pescador-gallego-condecorado-haber-espia-argentina-malvinas.html
elpais.com/diario/2010/12/03/cultura/1291330810_850215.html
clarin.com/mundo/argentinos-pueden-llave-independencia-cataluna_0_BJhfHLNmb.amp.html
elpais.com/internacional/2017/10/02/argentina/1506980367_461882.amp.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLl8Md5iqtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>5.4 million people speak Danish worldwide

whut for real?
>there are less danish speakers than guarani speakers right now
damn

say that in brazilian and belgian

>Denmark is considered to be one of the happiest countries in the world.[11] Danes enjoy a high standard of living and the country ranks highly in some metrics of national performance, including education, health care, protection of civil liberties, democratic governance, prosperity and human development.[12][13][14] The country ranks as having the world's highest social mobility,[15] a high level of income equality,[16] is the country with the lowest perceived level of corruption in the world, has one of the world's highest per capita incomes, and one of the world's highest personal income tax rates.[17]

Gallegos report.

il a steu 5.4 millions ge gentes qui jasent l'danois

>at least we're happy
dumb normalfag die now

wut? OwO

EAE MANOOOWW SÓ TEM 5 MILHÃO DE FILHA DA PUTA FALANDO TUA LINGUA KKKK *chimp noises*

>Denmark is considered to be one of the happiest countries in the world

>shitpost about spain
>banana republics rush to defend their colonial masters
all i wanted was to free galicia

>hey man your country excel at standard of living, education, health care, civil liberties, democracy, prosperity, human development, social mobility, equality, low corruption and high income
>but your country sucks because i am a monkey and would rather eat bananas and live in a favela rather than improving my country

fuck off memer

Our president is Galician

Free me please.

Catalunya really need to be independent

LMAO

Yeah, and Franco also was. Yet he tried to genocide the language. Rajoy is an """honorary""" galician.
Fidel Castro was more Galician than Rajoy.

Why isn't Poortugal part of Spain already.

every country have different people who live in.

Why isn't Galicia part of Portugal yet rather?
I'd be happier under Greater Portugal than the spanish (((((((((Kingdom)))))))))

explain this right now Spain
youtube.com/watch?v=MdoXhyKw2Jg

>Our president
>In the Monarchy

Rajoy está diciendo que todos los """Españoles""", osea la gente que se identifica con su comunidad autonómica que son regiones mas históricas por si mismas casi que España, deberían de identificarse mas como Españoles que cualquier otra cosa.
Igualmente yo no tengo ganas de renunciar a mi posición como (((Gallego))) pues es algo de lo que no estoy orgulloso especialmente, pero es algo bastante reconocido a nivel internacional y tiene casi mas porte que decir que soy Español y therefore moro y pobre.

Gallegos are based

publimetro.cl/cl/noticias/2017/05/25/historia-pescador-gallego-condecorado-haber-espia-argentina-malvinas.html

I mean, if "Spain" doesn't control the entirety of Hispania, it shouldn't have the right to be called by that name.

Reino de España != Hispania

Go fuck yourselves.Why do you larp as galicians and not as spaniards?

Fucking parasite

Baseadinho veciño portugués cabreado cos arxentinos.

>gashegos
>working for the argeninian intelligence

my fucking sides

Baseado extremeño.

Your secret service needs better training.

elpais.com/diario/2010/12/03/cultura/1291330810_850215.html

:^)

clarin.com/mundo/argentinos-pueden-llave-independencia-cataluna_0_BJhfHLNmb.amp.html

elpais.com/internacional/2017/10/02/argentina/1506980367_461882.amp.html

Can't wait til asSpain balkanises

No te hubiera gustado que esos marinos hundan los dos buques estacionados en Gibraltar?

En una entrevista dijeron que los policías
que los atraparon les contaron luego que los hubieran soltado si supieran que eran espías que iban a poner bombas en el puerto de Gibraltar.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLl8Md5iqtw

surely there must be something we can do to end this menace

keep dreaming, english rape baby

Ignorante e idiota

Ancient Catalonians were NORDIC, free them now or else

Retrasado y PPero.

Why is there nigger heads in Sardinia?

They represent the four mythicial founders of the four kingdoms of Sicily before they united

The original flag had those heads appear beheaded and bloodied, with other versions having them also blindfolded, it's of Aragonian origin and it represents four Moorish kings defeated, now it's more politically correct.

It looks like French but it's clearly not French, so I'm guessing it's the borderline extinct language known as Walloon.

It's not a meme. Scandinavian countries score high in both happiness and antidepressant use. The problem is that antidepressant use is an objective metric whereas happiness is always self-reported. Some countries have a pessimistic culture (it's said that if you ask a Russian "how are you?" he sees it as an invitation to complain) whereas in others it's frowned upon to admit there's something wrong. I imagine Scandinavian countries belong in the latter category due to such things as the Laws of Jante, basically an extreme cultural incarnation of "the nail that stands out gets hammered down".

gib land

I'd be okay with every zone with Andalucia and Extremadura leaving to be honest.
Fucking shitskins bringing the whole nation down.

> eight fucking seconds

This was a good thread.

is that beppe grillo?