I.. just.. uhh

I.. just.. uhh..

>My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black triplets

>This past Sunday, my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos. These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister, both of whom we adopted as infants. The normalcy of this paragraph is something I have come to take for granted. Yet what seems to us to be the logical outcome of being pro-life is still something that to others often needs much explaining.

>There is something beautiful and enriching being the only white face sitting and chatting with some of my African-American friends as my son gets his hair cut on a Saturday morning. There is also something wonderful in the relationship that is built as my wife asks a black friend on Facebook how to care for our little biracial daughter’s hair. The beauty of a multi-ethnic family is found there, in the fact that the differences are the very thing that make ours richer and fuller. It forces you to think in a new way about the way you think, speak, act and live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll go ahead and hand the mantle of civilisation to India, you guys are on their tier at this point anyway.

I don't even understand this form of degeneracy

>tfw if I were to tell people in public that this disgusted me I'd get shunned and possibly fired if it was at work or on social media

It's like they think the more you allow yourself to get cucked the better of a person you are.

Virtue signaling has gone way too far

>Russian flag

>Somalian flag

terrible bait, next.

Ayy lmao

Where's Somali? Can't see it.

Race-traitors will hang.

With this and the Catholic church actively working to legitimize illegals here in the US and the Pope bending over for Islam... can we just admit that Christianity is NOT good for white people?

It may have been in the past when we had little interactions with non-whites but nowadays we are being cucked by these church faggots.

Fuck off Ahmed

Their real religion is progressivism

Know your place, slav filth.

>There is something beautiful and enriching being the only white face sitting and chatting with some of my African-American friends

Were you that Swedish "man" claiming that Russian secret agents were causing racism in Sweden?

>sven shitting up another thread

And they wonder why the rest of the world can't stand R1aniggers.

They're not R1a, they're L1 or something like that

With all the race-mixing happening in Sweden right now I would think there is a very real possibility that I have a lot more Svear blood than you. Original Swedes founded Russia and heavily interbred with slav tribes.

>Sweden
>R1a
Lmfao. Singaporean education. Go eat a banana, Mowgli.
No, that would be the jews.

Whoops, my bad on two counts. I confused R1a and R1b as well.

Your time has come to an end, white man.

>germanic

Even worse then.

>With all the race-mixing happening in Sweden right now I would think there is a very real possibility that I have a lot more Svear blood than you.
Our women are being raped. They aren't willingly spreading their legs. If they would happen to get pregnant with a mongrel child, they would terminate through abortion. Also, a Slav, have more Germanic blood than a Swede? Lmao you can't be serious.

Made me lol/10

Good job Australia. Never ever stop shit posting

Give it to us

>Where's somali?

Inside that white Swedish girl you posted

i still can't wrap my mind around this story.

what the fuck is wrong with that guy?

Don't respond to that autist, he has several folders of le funny mehmehs and ""infographics"" just for these kinds of threads.
He also goes nuclear after 20 replies.

>Germanic
>Even worse then.
Yeah, you know for the simple fact that we've contributed the most in the entire world when it comes to scientific innovation and discovery. What has Singapore done for the world? You know, except sullying it with their inferior blood?

he actually copied and pasted those green text paragraphs directly from an article the guy in OP's pic wrote

>Also, a Slav, have more Germanic blood than a Swede? Lmao you can't be serious.
But I can. I have blonde hair/beard and green eyes. And you have picrelated.

He jumped inside of her? Must be one tiny Somali, not like an American. You wouldn't be able to see the girl if an American was inside of her, lol! :P

Set up a camera in your girlfriend's room and watch for a few minutes

UK is R1a, nice try though Sven.

Haha he means he's fucking her, and impregnating her with his brown-eyed, brown-haired, coffee skinned babies silly Sven

>their own fucking chart places singapore above germany and france

You've answered your own bloody question.

she looks 40+, and wtf that guy is actually not bad looking compared to that ugly witch. Is he doing this to be ironic?

You think race only boils down to hair and eye-color? You're one stupid Russian. Then again, aren't all Russians stupid? I think that's the general consensus. Maybe you should stop drinking so much vodka, seeing as alcohol is detrimental to healthy brain functioning.

You're not Germanic unless you literally descend from God.

No worries, Qui Ling. Will do.

>Our women are being raped. They aren't willingly spreading their legs.

If that's how you rationalize it then good for you.

Sick but my name's Max

>R1a

God fucking damn it I did it again.

R1BBBBBBBBB

> God

Fuck off with your kike religions. Would expect better from a swede, ffs. Shows your levels of cuckery.

"adopted as embryos"

That's an interesting way to say "I paid a black guy to pound my wife while I jerked off in the corner"

Oh yeah, huaren in Western countries sometimes adopt English names, don't they?

I know someone of fully Taiwanese blood with the last name Fischer.

God Sweden is such a pathetic country

I don't have a girlfriend. I'm a Christian, so I don't engage in fornication.
Britain has a large Germanic population, and it was this population that were responsible for their scientific innovation and discovery. How otherwise do you explain that Spain and Portugal are so far down when it comes to scientific discovery and innovation? They've got more R1b than Britain. You didn't even know what haplogroup was predominant in Sweden. You don't know what you're talking about. Go get educated, monkey boy.
I don't see how that's possible though. She's lying on her back and there's no Somali on top of her. Is he micropenis like Australia?

>the male is wearing a hijab

Insert [manlosesadditionalbitofhopehedidn'tknowhehad.jpg] here.

It's better since no mongrel babies are being born (at least not as many). Do you not agree?
Too bad that argument was debunked literally 4000 years ago, huh? Get with the times, my historically illiterate friend.

At least we don't have a double digit IQ.

Portugal has LESS R1b you stupid shit.

Moreover, they both have more nigger.

There's your answer.

>I'm a Christian, so I don't engage in fornication.
So you're using your sexual frustration as fuel for shitposting?
How interesting.
That's to be expected though, all your females are already taken by Achmed and Jamal.
>At least we don't have a double digit IQ.
You will in 2 or 3 generations, lel.

>by natives
>not by current population

The only good thing is these people won't pass on their cuck/self-hating genes.

They will though. They will just be diluted with nog genes.

At least niggers love themselves for who they are.

You didn't even get what my argument was. Your ancestral homeland was forcibly cucked by FOREIGN religion from Middle East. Your ancestors were killed and tortured, their kids kidnapped, their places of worship defiled, all to make your proud pagan land submit to the (((Christianity))). Same shit happened to Russia. If you continue to cuck for Christians you might as well just go suck Muslims and Jews off, there is no difference. All desert religions belong to the desert. And traitors like you belong to the gallows. My ancestors are smiling at me, Ahmed, can you say the same?

She had another women's embryos inserted into her womb, its not the same as being artificially inseminated by nigger sperm. While she didn't get stretched out by big nigger penis she has been certainly stretched out by big nigger babies. None the less white guilt liberals with a closet nigger cuck fetish.

>Moreover, they both have more nigger.
So? Spain still has a higher R1b population than Britain. How come they aren't in the lead when it comes to scientific progress and innovation? You can't explain it, can you? That's because R1b literally originate in Asia. It's not a white haplogroup, and it's certainly not the intelligent one. The Germanic people are responsible for literally >90% of all scientific innovation and discovery.
What part of race mixing is not common in Sweden is hard for you to understand? People on Sup Forums seems to be suffering from severe cognitive dissonance and double-think. In one instance you say our women are being raped, then you say they are willingly spreading their legs. Which is it?
>You will in 2 or 3 generations, lel.
Are you a gypsy-slav? Making unsubstantiated predictions with your little gypsy ball?
Doesn't say anything about the native population.

Neocon evangelicals are cancerous, heretical kilesuckers.

Makes me want to vomit.

kek

>Botswana
>56
How do these people even breathe?

>Let me point out that Australia has some Asian sluts craving the BWC and some beta Asian boys

Okay good one Bing Lao

That's the native map. So like now we are mostly people from the 100 IQ places, you're going to be mostly people from the 71 IQ places. The future of Sweden isn't bright, metaphorically or literally :^)

>I don't have a girlfriend

I could have guess, after all your potential girls are all out with Mehmet

>You didn't even get what my argument was. Your ancestral homeland was forcibly cucked by FOREIGN religion from Middle East.
We were yahwists before we became pagan. So we really weren't "cucked" by anything. Get your facts straight, Tyrone.
>Your ancestors were killed and tortured, their kids kidnapped, their places of worship defiled, all to make your proud pagan land submit to the (((Christianity))).
No they weren't? Lmfao what are you talking about?

Christianity (not protestantism and catholicism) is not a jewish or arabic religion. It's THE white religion. Jesus was white. Adam was white. This has biblical support.

Maybe some day in the future all these mixed mongrols carrying the cuck gene will invite white bulls to fuck their wives.

If race is just a social construct, why would having biracial kids be "enriching"?

If there truly is no such thing as race, why does it "enrich" them?

> We were yahwists before we became pagan.
> No they weren't?
> Christianity (not protestantism and catholicism) is not a jewish or arabic religion. It's THE white religion. Jesus was white. Adam was white. This has biblical support.

How much do they pay you for shitposts, Ahmed?

He is trying to justify it mate, Inside he is about to blow up.

>That's the native map.
Doesn't say so on my picture. Weak damage control, my double-digit friend.
>I could have guess, after all your potential girls are all out with Mehmet
See second response of You might want to book and appointment with a psychiatrist.

So trendy, wow. How easy is it to brainwash people ffs, you're supposed to WANT to reproduce, to have your own kids

>The Germanic people are responsible for literally >90% of all scientific innovation

Prove it. The UK is known to be the most contributive nation in terms of human advancement. Now prove to me that all the bongs who did these things were germanic.

>Pro tip: no such evidence exists

--

Nigger that chart is quite clearly by native population.

Singapore's average IQ is 108, but it's displaying the entire fucking region as 90, as if, you know, it was accounting for an entire racial group.

>So we really weren't "cucked" by anything.
>this is what swedecucks believe
stay mad, Ahmed

>I don't have a girlfriend. I'm a Christian, so I don't engage in fornication.

You need a girlfriend to get married.Stop making bullshit excuses for being a pathetic loser who cant get girls.

Well just fuck my shit up.... This is real?

I have already substantiated my arguments with factual evidence. Not my fault you stick your head in the sand like an amerilard.

What's going on in some people's heads, it's scary as fuck. Is the white race doomed?

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

> No they weren't?
> factual evidence

i literally can't even.... can you just not?

>Sup Forums collage
>factual evidence
desperate, so desperate

>Jesus was white

>Prove it. The UK is known to be the most contributive nation in terms of human advancement.
I'll say it again, that was the Germanic population of England. And no, it wasn't Britain, it was England. When you take per-capita into account however, Sweden supersede Britain.
>Now prove to me that all the bongs who did these things were germanic.
Prove that they weren't. Scientific innovation and discovery correlate with the Germanic haplogroups, not R1b.
>Singapore's average IQ is 108
Lmfao. So why is your country such a shithole?

I don't intend to get married. I want to live closer to the Lord.

Jesus were not white, atleast not by Swedish standards.

David is described as white in the Bible, and Jesus came from his lineage. Case closed.

>Now prove to me that all the bongs who did these things were germanic.

Anglos are Germanic

Yes he was. Go back to the middle-east, sand-nigger.

>It forces you to think in a new way about the way you think, speak, act and live.
really made me think

2\10
All I can spare really, sorry. Case closed.

And you're ok with that? Cuck. Women go with the strongest.

t.middleastern kike-worshipper.

No wonder why you don't have a girlfriend, She would be absolutely terrifiyed by your cuckery.

>I'll say it again, that was the Germanic population of England.

Prove it.

>Lmfao. So why is your country such a shithole?

It's the second most developed country in Asia. More developed than Sweden by HDI, so get learned nigger.

>Prove that they weren't.

Not how burden of proof works.

> Scientific innovation and discovery correlate with the Germanic haplogroups, not R1b.

Citation needed.

No, I'm not okay with that, and I never said I was. I simply pointed out the fact that it's better for them to be raped than willingly spreading their legs. Not surprised a literal shitskin like you can't into logical thinking.
>t.middleastern kike-worshipper.
Already debunked. Get with the times, you historically illiterate sand-nigger. >Prove it.
Prove the opposite. I have logic on my side (seeing as scientific innovation and discovery correlate with the Germanic haplogroups), you don't. Burden of proof is on you, since you're making the outrageous proclamation.
>It's the second most developed country in Asia.
Yeah sorry that doesn't really say much, seeing as the entirety of Asia is literally a third world shithole.

>our women are being raped
Yet to see a Swede flex a muscile about it. Just you stay safe indoors and watch anime, let the africans and arabs get what they came for.

>Not how burden of proof works.
You proclaimed that they were R1b. Burden of proof is on you, since I got logic on my side.
>Citation needed.
Logical thinking. Wait, not all that surprising that you can't see it then.