This shit is plain embarrassing cinema. Fuck Marvel

This shit is plain embarrassing cinema. Fuck Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do we get children to understand that by buying movies that are as bad as this that they are actually destroying cinema?

you'd have to manage to convince the parents not to take their kids to see it, which isn't likely to happen when it's the only thing that makes the little fuckers shut up for two hours

Remember when Hollywood used to make Burton Batman and Raimi Spidey for kids? We need to go back to that. Fuck Disney.

I actually don't hate this scene. It's the one I always mention to my pleb friends when they try to argue that capeshit isn't a dead genre and we should stop helping it exist

>0:08
>*zooms in*
just gauge my eyes out already

jesus what were they thinking?

Fucking this
I hate that zoom effect it looks so fucking awful

>there is no need to be upset

>This is bad!!!!!11!!!!! rEEEEEE!!!1111!!!!!
>Anything not completely %100 realistic is terrible!!!!!!!!

Can anyone give me a clear explanation on WHY this is bad? Is it the CGI? Is it the physics? Is it just the idea? Is it the zoom? Is it how BW stays in the truck?

Literally nothing sticks out. It's a cool moment.

>It's a cool moment.

how is it a cool moment?

Ultron using what makes him unique/special to solve a problem to get what he wants. It takes the scene into a new direction in an unexpected way.

So THIS... is the power of the marvel audience

But I've never seen a marvel movie faggot

That's not the issue. It's the shitty direction

>there aren't marvel shills on 4ch...

youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA

>Raimi's Spiderman
>"for kids"

Dude there's an hour and a half of Vietnam war flashbacks in the first movie alone. Definitely NOT for kids...

>provides no argument
>calls people shills

So this is... the fake news... of Sup Forums.

Literally the dumbest shit I've seen in 2017

You assholes post so much that I know what that is from the thumbnail. you want something to go away stop posting.

>fake news
But the webm is right there and it's worse than anything in Fantr4stic

I'll never get tired of this

How much did this piece of shit cost to make /teevee/?

So this... is the power of the redditor mouse worshipper, he recoils,injured, 'i've been found out'

i blame the shit color grading

250 million dollars not counting marketing.

The money they make off this shit isn't though.

Every damn time, it gets funnier.

Every. Damn. Time.

>directed by joss whedon
Enjoy Justice League faggots.

thank snyder for that

>No soap radio

*breathes in*

Will Spiderman be the first good MCU movie?

>those symbols on WW
>mcucks are THIS pathetic
holy shit my sides

TONIGHT

Calm down cupcake we can't all be as progressive as you and your wife's boyfriend.

The new spider-man is ;^)

>that flash thompson
>that (((MJ)))
>spidey is a literal, unironical pillow muncher
Fuck Marvel tbqhwyfamalakazam

I just find it hilarious how, in their attempt to diversify the cast so thoroughly, the sole whiteguy is "the one with superpowers".

In fact now I think of it, the only three white guys you see in the trailers are a superhero, a superhero, and a supervillain. Supported by a bunch of flat, quirky minorities.

It's almost as if the mouse makes safe movies that don't actually rock the boat.

Written produced and directed by *pic related*

jesus christ, what the fuck, america pls you are reaching bollywood status

bollywood has more realism.

It's not the same
Snyder uses the zoom to transition to another character
Whedon use it for a comedic effect
*normal pan on a normal day* wait, what's that?! *jerk zoom* a flying tractor trailer? that's so random! lol

>Snyder uses the zoom to transition to another character
>Whedon use it for a comedic effect

Without sound and having not seen that movie, it sure as hell looks like they're both a comedic transition.

>belts
>switches
>paddles
>oranges

it's still shitty dumb looking cinematography

Thats not the same kind of zoom and you know it faggot

Its those quick minimal zooms that happen for no reason at all, you can also see them in The Force Awakens

>>*zooms in*
I fucking hate that

Thanks for posting this instead of me

>Raimi
>for kids
I don't know, while I agree with the message of security through ethno-nationalism I'm not sure if children are ready for J.Jonah Jameson's rant on 'those Nigger-loving Cocksuckers over at the Times'

>is it the CGI
yes
>is it the physics
yes
>is it just the idea
not necessarily
>is it the zoom
yes
>is it how BW stays in the truck?
Physics, yes.

It's the pacing, the bland cinematic angles, the complete lack of thrill or the sense of concern that should grip your gut when some high quality actionkino is taking place.

The end fight in blazing saddles is more satisfying than Iron Man 2-whatever and all the Captain America movies. Everyone is so into this shake camera, two-angles-per-punch editing style that it's more like a first-person ADHD simulator than a movie.

Jesus Christ just stop trying

I disagree, Winter Soldier is the best capeshit I've seen after IM1, 1989 Batman and TDK.

>Thats not the same kind of zoom and you know it faggot
It is, it looks retarded and off-putting and takes you out of the scene. It's like something out of a comedy.

snyder uses it for unintentional comedic effect

>you just know that those shitty as fuck little CGI rockets get the chinamen all moist. they love tacky, tasteless idiocy, and gobble it down like a dog with puke.

the lynching of blacks and jews, brutal gang rapes of black women by german shepherds, and that fat man throwing the little negro children with broken limbs into the pools while laughing and yelling swim you black bastards, swim on back to africa you goddamn niggers! scenes could never get made today.

its a shame, they were so lovingly crafted and artistic.

the last good musical america made was southpark the movie.

I thought his those fucking big nose kike bastards running radio was a rant that was a bit much.

I need an example of Whedons zoom

>Whedon use it for a comedic effect
Why would you think it was there for comedic effect? It's there for the same reason here that it's used in space scenes in BSG, to try and ground something fantastical and absurd with a shaky cam kinda camera zoom we've all seen through the lens of a camera ourselves.

If only the OP had posted one to start the thread with.

Why did this truck (the front of it) start to go up (fly?) BEFORE hitting the bus? Am I the only one seeing this?