Finally watched The VVitch!

I feel bad for missing out on all the Sup Forums threads about this but I finally got around to it and was blown away. I really enjoyed the entire atmosphere and music. I only remember there being 2 jump scares which was nice to see from a current horror movie. What did you all think of it? How do you feel about the ending?

Also do any of you have other recommendations for horror movies with the same type of vibe as this?

>we'll not risk another frontal assault

It Follows is kind of similar

neo-Sup Forums hated this because it wasn't reddit enough for their taste

Anya is top tier ayyy lmao waifu material

This was the first thing I watched with her in it and I completely get the appeal. She's got a great look.

The Witch is a great film, but i think it's too slow for a lot of modern viewers. It Comes at Night is in theaters and has a similar vibe. Birth and Under the Skin (both by Jonathan Glazer) might be your cup of tea too.

It Follows is shit

>it comes at night
I like Joel Edgerton, I'll be sure to see that.

Movie was difficult to watch as you are pretty much watching an entire family get dismantled and you don't get any justice in the ending.

I'm glad that it ended that way. Not that I was rooting for it but it felt so complete for me.

4 people left my theater and a black couple laughed during the part where Caleb got possessed and when the crow was suckin the moms tit

If anyone posts the walking naked in the forest at night webm, that was a body double and her ass isn't hers. I wish there was a way to find out who the body double was, because it was one of the best bodies I have ever seen with a bubble butt that made me cry.

Most people are normies. What did you expect?

For them to appreciate kino

How could someone laugh at that? I was completely zoned in. The death scene especially felt like it was going on forever too, was so agonizing but in a great way.

It Follows was better, but The Witch wasn't bad.

eat shit

90% of people don't appreciate good films. They just want capeshit and rom coms.

I saw it on a Tuesday so I know these people saw it on a whim and were like "hey let's see this scary movie" but still it pissed me off :)

It was the scariest scene in the film honestly.
>when the twins start speaking in tongues

Best horror movie since The silence of the lambs.

No. It's really not

>Devil made her go to a lesbian orgy.

Best ending.

>mfw "What dost thou want?"

neo-Sup Forums hated this because it's too popular. It has nothing to do with actual quality of the movie, simple as that.

SAME

Fuck this degenerate trash.

I think it was the same actress who played the brunette witch in the forest, look her up.

it's a movie made for Europeans/whites. Blacks wouldn't get it.

Nice reasons, mong

It's similar in that atmosphere and music is a big focus hence why I said kinda

it follows had such a fucking stupid premise
why do people insist on comparing it to the vvitch?

pretty sure reddit loved the witch

I hated it because it was fucking stupid, really boring and chars were basically non existant