Has there ever been a worse casting choice for a Sup Forums character than Rosie O'Donnell as Betty Rubble?

Has there ever been a worse casting choice for a Sup Forums character than Rosie O'Donnell as Betty Rubble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcnsRrXzBC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every live action Spider-Man who isn't Japanese.

Has there ever been a better casting than Fred?

Quiet a few i don't remember her being remotely as bad as catwoman or the old DD movie.

I don't see a problem other than you don't want to fuck her.

this. Hell wasn't one of the Baldwin's Barney? There's a worse one right there

Yeah, a shit-ton. Why are talking shit about Rosie anyways? Yeah, she wasn't skinny, but she played the character EXTREMELY well. Totally bought that she was a kind,dutiful wife who made the best of how little they had.

it was Rick Moranis you disgusting plebeian

I was thinking of the shitty sequel. my b.

that makes me kinda sad though.

I'd say the amazon woman that played Wilma in the prequel might be up there. And as much as I like the guy, I think Moranis was a weird choice for Barney.

You can say he played Fred Flintstone just right.

I remember everyone complaining when Justin Timberlake voiced BooBoo in that Yogi Bear movie, despite him doing a PERFECT BooBoo voice.

I have no issues with Rosie Betty.

Not him but I guess ninjas?

Correct.

The entirety of the Last Airbender cast

So live-action Wacky Racers movie when?

Who do you want as Dick Dastardly?

THAT'S A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM

She knows how to have a gay old time, sounds like good casting to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcnsRrXzBC0

I can't believe how spot on he sounded,

I need more of this

Every live action Spider-Man has been a terrible casting choice. Every time they recast Peter he gets a little younger and his hair gets poofier. Next reboot will star an 8 year old with a Jewfro, mark my words.

The only exception to the terrible castings is the Japanese Spider-Man.

I didn't even know there was a Japanese Spider Man

Japanese Spider-Man inspired Super Sentai as we know it today.

I think user is saying the only good Spiderman casting is the Jap one not that he has to be Japanese

She wears underwear with dickholes.

Aang was casted fine

Wait it wasent the original voice

Shit that was bloody good

He always finds a way to shock me when he shows off his talent. He's not bad at all.

Holy shit!
I just remembered there was a Yogi Bear movie.

The original BooBoo is dead

Whoa, that was really good.

>not knowing Supaidaman

>Elizabeth Taylor as Wilma's Mom
>Rosie O'Donnell as Betty
>Rick Moranis as Barney

for all that it kinda surprised me that they found a perfect match with Goodman as Fred

Holy fucking shit, that's amazing.

they picked characters based on how well they played the part more than how they looked. They got lucky with Goodman since he was made for the role.

Rosie and Moranis didn't look their parts at all but they both played them very well.

And it had Harrison Wells, too!

I still enjoy this movie after all these years.

Yes. David Goelz as Figment. They could of chosen another midget to voice him, but they got Gonzo. It's a ok impression but the way he voices him and the script just plain ruins his character. If he sounded like less of an asshole I woudn't have even mentioned him. Now if they redid journey into imagination who would they cast as Figment?

IT WAS ME, YOGI.

Well, consider that at the time (and even kinda now), John Goodman was the all around 'sitcom dad'. If you needed a stereotypical sitcom dad then you hired Goodman or you got the fuck out. So he was kind of a shoe-in for the role no matter how stupid the casting director was.

I mean like, come on Hollywood...really?

Ever since watching 10 Cloverfield Lane I can't look at John Goodman the same way again.

Wasn't it the end credits that showed Justin doing the voice over for him or something. I Remember being blown away when I saw him

you're not even trying, man

See, I don't mind Figment all that much. I don't like the professor now though. Now if they were to completely rehaul it again... Something a little less grating would be okay.

You're hitting me in the feels.

You're smarter then the average bear, yogi
But you're not smart enough
Vibrating hand through the chest

Can I make both of you sad?

For the refurb that became the current ride, the ORIGINAL intention was a trackless ride system like Pooh's Hunny Hunt and Mystic Manor, following inspiration of the original attraction in spirit.

Essentially, it would run like Hunny Hunt, with show scenes that would touch on the themes of the original, with layouts to fit the ride system.

It was considered unfit for "western audiences," without enough sitcom humor or brand recognition, and additionally neither Disney nor Kodak wanted to fund it.

Source: Former Senior Vice President of Concept Design for WDI.

Damn Krakowski Betty was so good

Jon Leguizamo as Violator.

It's alright user. Your not alone.

Nah, they've been getting better and you're just a faggot.

Why was Barney Rubble so tall in the movie - that is to say why is he cast as some one who is almost as tall as Fred? Barney looked like a short guy in the cartoons.

No he wasn't. Aang should have been played by the kid from Tropic Thunder. Not that it matters now anyway that movie was a cluster fuck of epic proportion

she was hot in that movie 2bqh

EXACTLY!

But that whole movie was just a bunch of awful creative decisions.

by all accounts the actor who played Aang had Aang's fun-loving personality until the moment the cameras started rolling and he had to become M. Night's idea of Aang.

You wonderful bastard