What would be the pros and cons of banning all religion world wide

what would be the pros and cons of banning all religion world wide.

Communist get out

pros: none
cons: degeneracy, societal collapse, chaos

More glory holes in public restrooms.

Why when you only need to ban one?

one is a major problem but none of them are good.

why would any of this happen. we still have common law based on common sense.

Please tell me that gif is an old man pulling on a retractable electric cable, thinking that the vacuum is gas powered.

yes it is but let's talk about religion.

i know right Christianity just needs to go

pros: we lose all moral constraints for progress

cons: we lose all morals

Pros: None, it's really hard to technically define what a 'religion' is, and has often led to debates as to whether certain belief sets (such as Confucianism)

Cons: Can't really be enforced so it's already failed from the start.

Oh, I fucked up my sentence
I meant
> has often led to debates as to whether certain belief sets (such as Confucianism) are religions or not

>cons: we lose all morals

He believes this meme. Well I get that, it's the last thing you can hold on to

Pro : Less Muslim man portable fireworks displays
Con : More smug atheists/concentrated smugness

There would be no cons, humans will invent another reason for control and community.

Religion is a good indicator of people I do and don't want to deal with in certain situations.

If your turn up at a job interview with a prayer dress, adidas samba with hair like a backstreet boy stinking of weed. You're probably having your CV kept on file.

the stupid would be miserable

protip: your mother is stupid so she needs a lord to receive faith from. religion is good for our families, I know all of you love deeply your religious family members. religion is for them, don't try to "redpill" them with autistic and cringy debates. just let them be religious, they genuinely enjoy themselves the same way you probably enjoy playing your video games and shit.

This is the only right answer.
Women specifically are easily deceived by religion because it makes the world less scary. They know they are incapable of handling the world on its own terms, so having a daddy in the sky is a comforting idea.

Who's common sense? That of African savages? The common sense of poo-in-the-pops? The common sense of degenerate Native American savages?

Oh you mean the common sense built on the foundation of Christian values.

I honestly believe it.
When SHTF, religion is the primary thing that keeps people in check. It's been shown time and time again.
Without moral collectivism eventually the demographic will shift to benefit whoever holds majority power whatever that looks like.

>banning religions
Riots

no it's not christian. it's a case of do it as long as it's not going to harm or affect anyone else in a negative way. you dont need a god to be responsible for your actions. If no one believed in a god they would understand why we are here and could come to terms with it and enjoy the time we have.

..in middle East

so nothing new under sun

and the only reason people with a god do the things they do is because they think they will be rewarded for it. which stops good deeds being good deeds because they are doing it for mutual gain.

altruism doesn't exist sorry to burst your bubble

pros:
Increase in scientific progress
I won't get bothered by Jehovah's Witnesses anymore
Muslims get to fuck off
cons:
Some people will be less inclined to obey laws
200% global increase in global butthurt

>pros
no more islam or judaism
>cons
communism