Why do adults watch cartoons? Do they have no shame? I'd be fucking embarrassed watching a cartoon as an adult

Why do adults watch cartoons? Do they have no shame? I'd be fucking embarrassed watching a cartoon as an adult.

>saying this on a chinese cartoon forum

You're on a 18+ amine image board

I would never watch cartoons myself, as a fully grown adult. After working all day I like to come home and do serious adult things. I no longer enjoy having fun because of my age (adult age)

Yeah, but on the weebfree board

>Why do adults [...]
Main perk of being an adult is that you get to do whatever the fuck you want. Asking that question means you're not fully grown yet.

At least South Park is free. Why do adults pay to see millionaires in halloween costumes fight a CGI enemy every few months?

Why do adults watch rich adults dress in costume pretending to be people they aren't?

Huh really made me think

I've only watched South Park but I am smarter than both the SJW and conservacucks.

Because they've been doing it since Ancient Greece

>doctor who
but isn't that the most tumblr show ever barring supernatural?

What is your favorite anime user?

>Why do adults watch rich adults dress in costume pretending to be people they aren't?
This desu

The older I've got the less I've watched.
I'll still watch the new South Park when they come out, but that's about it.
I'm downloading Metalocalypse again right now because I remember that was pretty funny.

both are equally retarded, Plato and Diogenes were right to ignore the theatre as a whole. It is pure deceit woven so as to subvert the mind from reality and supplant the notions of the writer inside.

>It is pure deceit woven so as to subvert the mind from reality and supplant the notions of the writer inside.
The same could be said of all narratives

You're pretty insecure aren't you?

>weebfree board

You mean the same board that argues about Miyazaki films and constantly tries to start up DBZ threads despite the fact they aren't allowed here?