WORLD >EXCLUSIVE<

Wtf did he mean by this?

Synes godt om!

You're telling me we can't get litty till Christmas?

We goin' get litty

Tfw mobile posting

World exclusive means in the entire world, he's the only person with the trailer.

I think he just gets too excited by his own movies

He's been projecting a lot of desperation and insecurity recently.

Why is this cunt in everything now? He's awful, he manages to make everything he's in seem cheap.

>black santa

Why does he keep using those nigger emoji?

>he manages to make everything he's in seem cheap.

this

Shit looks like the god awful Journey series

I think I preferred the rock better when he wasn't as big of a roided up monster, back in the Rundown days

Yeah, I don't get why he's gotten so big. It was bizarre watching him wrestle Cena when he was such a fucking tank then going back to athletic, handsome Rock from 2000.

probably because he is the highest paid actor and most of the budget goes on him

Nog gonna nig.

baywatch 2.0

dont talk about the future president like that

I wish Rock would just fuck off back to WWE. He's obnoxious as fuck with his "LOOK AT ME I'M A MOVIE STAR" attitude and he hasn't made a single worthwhile film yet.

ALIENS BTFO

It makes me sad that someone who's GOAT tier in one career moved to one where he's mediocre. I understand the financial reasons but on a personal level it's sad.

Aside from the Rock, trump and Nicky Blonsky from the movie Hairspray, which celebs have the most embarrassing social media?

Edward Furlong's is about as painful as Nicky's. Worse because he was in a film everyone loves.

Drake Bell

8 years

>Nicky Blonsky from the movie Hairspray
Every
Single
Time

Who is that?

>I går kl. 15.01
hvad mente du med dette, bosserov?

>I'm black when it's useful

So since Jumanji is now a 90s looking console does that mean the game changes with the era?

>one where he's mediocre
Box office attraction for a few years
Highest paid actor too

I don't think he tried to get any oscars

Every FUCKING time I see this, it hurts. How can someone be this desperate and sad?

Well he did go against type as a gay bodyguard in Be Cool

>She stopped in 2014.
Why until then?

>Jumanji
>Baywatch
Is it only reboots and remakes for him from now on?

Because he thinks he's black.

The rock is gonna crash this movie like Baywatch by litty posting and horrible viral marketing?

Obama

I don't know that is and I vaguely remember a film called hairspray, but goddamn that collage made me chuckle

Is Edward furlongs like this? Hey it's me @edward furlong from Terminator 2 remember me?

Not so much "Hey remember me?" but lots of begging for jobs. It hurts.

I never liked the rock.

I just realised this...
The new Jumanji movie is literally live-action Isekai.

JUMANJI IS ANIMEKINO

Kanye would like to have a word with you

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Someone please make a The Rock version of this pic.

holy SHIT boys PISSMAS is coming early this year!! I cant wait to see another BLOCKBUSTER COMEDY from the LEGENED THE ROCK. If BAYWATCH telss us anything its that the ROCK is here to STAY. the JUMANJIHEADS have been waiting for this kino PISS AUTEUR to bless the FANS with what we've been waiting for. I'm drinking my gallon jug now just WAITING TO PISS MY PANTS watching this dirty lil trailer. HAHA man I love how he always GIVES THE FANS what they want! ITS ABOUT US! (not the critics)

said the person posting on Sup Forums with an Ales Jones image

he means jumanji is LITTY af

i pissed myself while watching the trailer

I don't think the movie will have any ties to the original. I guess its a console because board games are not as big, /tg/ is a great board though.

yeah

maybe he's running out of roids and is going through withdrawal

Looks like PISS is back on the menu boys.

>T. some asshole who's bleeding from his facelift.

Quite honestly, i didnt expect the trumptists to get salty over the post, I should have though.

> The Rock
> GOAT tier
> At wrestling

No. Just fucking no. He was a shit wrestler. Good talker though.

Wrestling isn't just about in-ring ability you fucking mark. It's about your ability to entertain people and tell a story.

Who is she?

>I really REALLY like women

RAUNCHY