If this movie was supposedly trying to accurately depict Hitler in a realistic light...

If this movie was supposedly trying to accurately depict Hitler in a realistic light, how come they never mentioned the holocaust or how he murdered 7 million innocent Jews in gas chambers?

German movies aren't allowed to reference the holocaust

lol germany and europe are such jokes. seriously if you're from germany you should be ashamed of yourself.

Because the holocaust didn't happen, user.

holocaust was invented by steven spielberg. and no one gives a fuck about jews, that's why they put them in camps and let them rot.

6 million and they weren't all killed in gas chambers

Because 9 million poor innocent Jews is a lot of people, it would make the mvoie too depressing.

Oy vey, how dare you not remember the 8 million! Anti-Semite! Racist!

>About to get raped by american soldiers
>Besieged by commies
>Bombed to oblivion by allied aircrafts
>Ministers, regional leaders and Wehrmacht officers ignore most of Hitler's last orders

I don't think they had the time to talk happily about how they murdered millions.

Kek

Hey faglet i said 6 million were killed, the OP said it was higher

Any more german WWII Kino? The language gives it an special feeling

they literally did, why did you make this thread if you haven't seen the movie

Probably to bait autists into yet another screeching mach

REMEMBER THE 10 MILLION YOU GOY PIECE OF SHIT. THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

i know its a meme but it boggles my mind how some imbeciles out there can seriously reject something as well documented and proven beyond a shadow of doubt as the holocaust

Stalingrad

Has to do with the fact that in the early years after the war the casualty numbers changed quite a lot, and that it was still pretty unkown(just like FEMA camps are now)

Because the holocaust is a very small part of being hitler.

No one is denying they were put in work camps. People are questioning the systematic execution aspect of it. The amount of manpower and resources it would take to gas/burn that many people, not to mention there should be remains some place, leftover hip bones and whatnot. The Germans documented everything photographically for posterity, more so than any other military, even documenting executions on the Eastern Front, yet there isn't one picture of them cremating or gassing anyone

I don't think they had the budget to cast all those extras playing the holocaust victims 8 millions is a lot of people and film sets are too small

lol don't worry, they are. Just not for being liberals. They're ashamed because they started the largest war in human history.