youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>New HIGH ENERGY Superpac ad:
youtu.be/WvBDCBOjDwk
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRMNR7LwXGU
youtube.com/watch?v=CtxpYf1cMBc&index=67&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
mega.nz/#F!rcVFlaIC!zhrCWGYn84ghOCNZyRkNcQ
youtu.be/kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=sP3K2KOjGPA
youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg&index=79&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg-
youtube.com/watch?v=r9FPbgeQFvY
thepoliticalinsider.com/married-couple-helped-trump-after-his-limo-broke-down-what-he-did-next-is-amazing/
foxnews.com/us/2013/11/03/trump-offers-10g-to-hero-bus-driver.html
newsmax.com/TheWire/donald-trump-bus-driver/2013/11/07/id/535401/
accesshollywood.com/articles/donald-trump-puts-jennifer-hudson-family-up-for-free-in-chicago-hotel-66176/
people.com/people/article/0,,20239470,00.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-quietly-helped-marine-whom-obama-ignored/
youngcons.com/donald-trump-allows-seriously-ill-jewish-child-to-use-private-jet/
snopes.com/trump-flies-sick-boy/
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/trump-gets-quick-results-for-wounded-veteran-in-va-disputes/
politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/that-time-when-donald-trump-saved-a-georgia-farm/
businessinsider.com/2008/8/donald-the-benevolent-trump-saves-ed-mcmahon-s-home
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/46y8w1/in_1986_trump_was_moved_by_a_news_report_about/
whotv.com/2015/11/19/trump-helps-keep-small-business-alive-in-newton/
pbs.twimg.com/media/CZdV1IAVIAAilRG.jpg
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/report-donald-trump-stopped-baseball-bat-beating-on-new-york-city-street-in-1991/?sid=706F6C69746963616C6E657773**
articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat
prnewswire.com/news-releases/donald-trump-and-mel-farr-team-up-to-help-young-detroit-artists-appear-at-carnegie-hall-77347712.html
articles.philly.com/1986-11-01/news/26094092_1_ice-rink-donald-trump-trump-time
youtu.be/ub09UZ_IL1M?t=8m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
nytimes.com/1990/04/09/obituaries/ryan-white-dies-of-aids-at-18-his-struggle-helped-pierce-myths.html
slamjamwbc.org/
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cc_90ZGVAAEdp_v.jpg
spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/
imgur.com/PK6YiDr
newsmax.com/politics/trump-miss-usa-thanks-melissa-young/2016/04/03/id/722069/
thegreatpageantcommunity.com/2016/03/31/melissa-young-dying-ex-miss-wisconsin-personally-thanks-donald-trump/
dailycaller.com/2016/03/30/watch-trumps-touching-moment-with-incurably-ill-former-beauty-queen-video/
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/30/donald-trump-former-miss-wisconsin-exchange.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=gF2kl7K-sP0&index=69&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
market-ticker.org/post=231473
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Screw awoo, praise Kek!

>Philippines is a Muslim Majority country

Alhamdulillah.

I haven't slept in 25 hours so I might be a lil rusty with my deb8 skillz.

AWOO

Reposting my debate predictions from the last thread:

>Trump's aggression towards Hillary will be framed as him being disrespectful towards women by the media, and female commentators will be called upon to express this view
>the debate moderators will be instructed to actively criticize and attack Trump for his aggression, and to admonish him for it ("Now Mr. Trump, you know that isn't true; please refrain from personal attacks...")
>the venues will be packed with audience members instructed to boo Trump and clap for Clinton
>the sound will be engineered/edited a like DNC's so that clapping for Trump is muffled, boos are amplified, and clapping for Clinton is also amplified
>heavily-edited clips shown the day afterward will make Clinton look good, and polling will show that upwards of 50% of viewers thought Clinton to be the winner, regardless of what happens
>Hillary will be thrown questions that allow her to speak to her strengths and attack Trump; trump will be thrown questions that force him on the defensive instead of attacking Hillary
>Hillary will be allowed to speak over her time limit, and Trump will be admonished for doing so
>Trump will flat-out be asked to refrain from asking the kinds of questions that he's asking
>Trump wil be up against the moderators, the audience, and Hillary, all at once
>the questions asked of Hillary will contain Hillary talking points as part of the phrasing, and these will, by design, go unaddressed because they aren't part of what's being asked
>the people asking questions by video will be cherry-picked so that minorities and women can be shown to hate Trump and worship Hillary
>Hillary will be heavily drugged to avoid a meltdown, and will be allowed to use a teleprompter
>a Trump scandal will be engineered prior to the debates so that Hillary can use it against him
>Trump's attacks against Clinton will be framed as "old news"

BOOTS ON THE GROUND BOOTS ON THE GROUND

yep that's right, it's all engineered by the global Rothschild mafia. keep memeing, son.

Dude, the Rothschild's were openly there at the DNC helping Clinton.

AWOO-1 HAS MADE TOUCHDOWN

>removing Trump from that and slapping in your shitty anime meme
Fuck off, there's boundaries you shouldn't be crossing and defiling Trump is one of them.

Seems we've covered everything else about Trump, so can we just talk about how fucking dumb he is for a moment? Like, I mean literally a fucking retard... dunno how you can stand to listen to his meaningless drivel. And he's a conspiracy theorist, big surprise! Believes in all the tinfoiler shit like chemtrails, vaccinations causing autism, 9/11 "truther" conspiracies... flat earth theory... you fucking name it, and he believes it! You better watch out. If drumpf becomes president, expect America to start a war against aliens... the extraterrestrial kind... though the mexican kind probs better beware of drumpf too. And he barely has any education! Like what is he, a bachelors graduate? Pathetic... in a perfect world POTUS should have a doctorate... and Trump is a god damn mongoloid CIA retard, I tell you what! Why you would ever vote for someone who just sticked his dad's inheritance in a money sink of a business is beyond me... if I was in charge of Trump Org I bet I would have become 10 times richer than he is! Talk about a waste of space... I sincerely believe the man is some kind of a fucking oxy-moron.

I dunno why I put an apostrophe there. Whoops.

In any case, it's no joke.

>promoting pointless off-topic shitposting
Why?

Have 50 cents

youtube.com/watch?v=BRMNR7LwXGU

it blows my mind how many normie progressive shills dont know basic political terminology.

>Trump is a god damn mongoloid CIA
for you

It's just silliness and enthusiasm for Trump. It's not hurting him to have some cute AWOOS with MAGA hats. Hell, it bumps the threads up.

You like Fabri Fibra now, huh? Good stuff.
Goodnight, user.

Because we're basically in low energy hours. Any other time, it'd be different, but we need the bumps.

>Thanks for clearing the record

Any examples?

The thread stays bumped with good quality posts just as well, anons. Awoos are only really acceptable during high energy times like rallies and speeches.

Get your copy-pasta hot'n'fresh!

kill Hill, Bill

that's right, famalam. it's no fucking joke. trump is going to overhaul the establishment and give america back to the people. he is not a member of the elite at all.

Based Bernie will become president, no worries comrades!

Yes

This guy rocks

A lot of hardcore Bernouts I know have actually switched onto the Trump Train. It took a while, but they eventually caught on. The people who absolutely refuse to switch from personally experience were the moderate Bernouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtxpYf1cMBc&index=67&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

Thank you for Correcting the Reputation™

awwww yeah!

SHTF Survival Image Dump - IN CASE THE WORST COMES TRUE

Why doesn't that guy tripfag so we can be sure it's him?

I've also noticed that his posts have become increasingly concerned with voter/election fraud. I wonder what he knows that we don't...

youtu.be/kSE-XoVKaXg
>Trump flipflops on everything

youtube.com/watch?v=sP3K2KOjGPA
>Trump supports LGBT faggotry

this has me worried. What does Trump ACTUALLY believe? Is he going to be a shit president and not do anything that desperately needs to be done?

Tribute to Tay

youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg&index=79&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg-

Excuse me?

leaf reputation? nah i'm actually an israeli jew on a proxy
you want the transparencies? i got those too, you guys can add whatever image you want.

didn't mean to reply

>Punished Asuka

sure, hopefully someone will use them here's the text also ;)

Appoint Conservative Justices who will respect The Constitution.
Restore religious freedom by repealing the Johnson Amendment.
Make great deals for the American worker. Will not sign the job killing TPP.
Support Citizens United ruling which protects freedom of speech.
Uncover and stop government corruption.
Tough and fair immigration policies to protect American jobs.
Deport illegal immigrants guilty of crimes.
Repeal and replace Obamacare.
End Common Core which is indoctrinating America’s youth.
Shrink the Dept. of Education and bring education back to state level.
Require Voter-IDs to prevent fraud.
End ‘political correctness’, which is costing American lives.
Build a great wall which will reduce devastating human and drug trafficking.
Protect the Second Amendment, end gun-free zones, nationwide concealed carry.

memeable material. these are all random acts of kindness by Trump. part 1/3

intro video by based black man on trump's good deeds
youtube.com/watch?v=r9FPbgeQFvY

1. Donald Trump pays off mortgage for couple who fixed his broken limousine
thepoliticalinsider.com/married-couple-helped-trump-after-his-limo-broke-down-what-he-did-next-is-amazing/
2. Donald Trump gives bus driver $10,000 for preventing a woman from committing suicide
foxnews.com/us/2013/11/03/trump-offers-10g-to-hero-bus-driver.html
newsmax.com/TheWire/donald-trump-bus-driver/2013/11/07/id/535401/
3. Donald Trump puts up Jennifer Hudson in his hotel after her family members were found murdered
accesshollywood.com/articles/donald-trump-puts-jennifer-hudson-family-up-for-free-in-chicago-hotel-66176/
people.com/people/article/0,,20239470,00.html
4. Donald Trump helps finance Marine trapped in Mexican prison when Obama ignores him
thepoliticalinsider.com/donald-trump-quietly-helped-marine-whom-obama-ignored/
5. Donald Trump allows terminally ill child to use private jet
youngcons.com/donald-trump-allows-seriously-ill-jewish-child-to-use-private-jet/
snopes.com/trump-flies-sick-boy/
6. Donald Trump personally assists retired Army 1SG (First Sergeant) who didn't receive proper care from VA
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/trump-gets-quick-results-for-wounded-veteran-in-va-disputes/
7. Donald Trump saves Georgia farm from foreclosure
politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/that-time-when-donald-trump-saved-a-georgia-farm/
businessinsider.com/2008/8/donald-the-benevolent-trump-saves-ed-mcmahon-s-home
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/46y8w1/in_1986_trump_was_moved_by_a_news_report_about/
8. Donald Trump helps save small businesses
whotv.com/2015/11/19/trump-helps-keep-small-business-alive-in-newton/

part 1/3

Get off my flag CRT shill!

Ugh... I mean I like everything about the man!!?? His policies are superb, his demeanor respectful, yet stern... he's taking on the hard issues head on! And he's tall and handsome too, perfect president material! But his hair... looks like it's gonna fall out any day now... and it looks like a rat's nest! I wonder if Cruz is hiding there. But that - that one thing - is enough to make me #DumpTrump... I mean who could vote for him now!? drumpf will be the laughing stock of the world(as if he isn't already)... but this is RIDICULOUS! He should just drop out of the race... for the good of America. I mean god dammit yeehaw tarnation that hair is one ugly motherfucking piece of shit! Probably a toupee too... affixed to his head with industrial grade uranium glue... fuck drumpf!

lmao. ok dumping

memeable material. these are all random acts of kindness by Trump. part 2/3

9. Donald Trump rescues man from being beat by a baseball bat
pbs.twimg.com/media/CZdV1IAVIAAilRG.jpg
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/report-donald-trump-stopped-baseball-bat-beating-on-new-york-city-street-in-1991/?sid=706F6C69746963616C6E657773**
articles.philly.com/1991-11-20/news/25769814_1_donald-trump-marla-maples-big-bat
10. Donald Trump and Mel Farr Team Up to Help Young Detroit Artists Appear at Carnegie Hall
prnewswire.com/news-releases/donald-trump-and-mel-farr-team-up-to-help-young-detroit-artists-appear-at-carnegie-hall-77347712.html
11. Donald Trump volunteered to finish New York ice rink in time for Christmas. Wollman Ice-Skating Rink in Central Park was $12 million over budget after 7 years, real-estate tycoon Donald Trump stepped forward. Trump finished it 2 months ahead of schedule and $750,000 under budget. ''largest man-made skating rink in the world," He ran the rink for a year donating all profits to charity
articles.philly.com/1986-11-01/news/26094092_1_ice-rink-donald-trump-trump-time
youtu.be/ub09UZ_IL1M?t=8m15s
12. Donald Trump shows kindness to a girl with bone disease
youtube.com/watch?v=6bY_QmA9Vu4
13. Donald Trump and Michael Jackson called Ryan White, AIDS patient's family to console them
nytimes.com/1990/04/09/obituaries/ryan-white-dies-of-aids-at-18-his-struggle-helped-pierce-myths.html
14. Donald Trump learned about Clyde Fraizer Jr., who died in 9/11 attacks who ran the Harlem Hoops tournament in the inner city. Trump searched out the family and donated to keep the tournament going
slamjamwbc.org/
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cc_90ZGVAAEdp_v.jpg
15. Donald Trump fought racism and anti-semitism in Palm Beach two decades ago
spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

part 2/3

THIS IS LIKE DEBATING WITH CHILDREN.

GET IT IN YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL THAT TRUMP CANNOT POSSIBLY WIN THIS!!!! MSM HAS UNITED AND IS NOW FIGHTING TRUMP WITH ALL THEY HAVE GOT.
EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESNT WANT THIS MAN TO BE POTUS.

IF YOU ARE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT VOTE FOR FUCKING GARY!!!!!!!!!!

>2012 election Sup Forums memes
128 pictures

>2016 election Sup Forums memes
4,411 pictures

wew lad.

this election is meme-tastic.

You'tr honestly my favorite poster ITTs, most creative mind around. I love you.

memeable material. these are all random acts of kindness by Trump. part 3/3

16. Donald Trump hired Barbara Res, who at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980.
imgur.com/PK6YiDr
17. Donald Trump thanked by terminally ill Melissa Young (2005 Miss Wisconsin USA) for 'saving her' in emotional moment at rally. It was caused by medical negigence. In her darkest days she received a handwritten note from trump addressed ‘to the bravest woman I know.'”. Trump gave her support which led to her son (mexican American son) receiving help with college funding
newsmax.com/politics/trump-miss-usa-thanks-melissa-young/2016/04/03/id/722069/
thegreatpageantcommunity.com/2016/03/31/melissa-young-dying-ex-miss-wisconsin-personally-thanks-donald-trump/
dailycaller.com/2016/03/30/watch-trumps-touching-moment-with-incurably-ill-former-beauty-queen-video/
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/03/30/donald-trump-former-miss-wisconsin-exchange.cnn
18. Donald Trump, 70 was written to by namesake, Dr. Donald L. Trump, 70, in the 80s to see if the two were related. When Dr. Trump was the director of the Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, The Donald approached him to treat a friend’s sick child. Donald Trump ended up donating $30,000 to the hospital

part 3/3

CTG hitting hard!

youtube.com/watch?v=gF2kl7K-sP0&index=69&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

I have seen memes of a level like no other from this election.

hillary is anti-hillary (obviously)

market-ticker.org/post=231473

2012 elections were over for Sup Forums the moment Ron Paul fell out. No one liked Obama or Romney.

So everyone here can agree that something has to be done about this international clique that has a stranglehold on our nation, right?

I haven't been here in months
someone give me the reason why every dumbfuck says Trump lost the election?
I don't actually have a stake in this.

How can Trump win when Hillary has more energy and is doing rallies 24/7?

@84455728
Europe would love for Trump to be president. You should talk to others than your antifa friends in Europe. Antifa is a tiny minority even thou they try to pretend, and like to think of themselves, otherwise.

Is it true if i donate to Trump I will be put on a public list?

Who was here in 2012?

>all this meme energy we accumulated in 4 years

"Corrected" polls, media inflating everything, the typical stuff we saw during the primaries with "Trump will never be the nominee!".

Just ignore all the anti-Trump stuff you hear, they're almost literally always false, inflated, or completely out of context.

I still can't believe we've got Trump running for POTUS. He's ACTUALLY going to fucking Make America Great Again!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at the points on this image:
Trump is going to basically DESTROY cultural marxism, the democrat party, MSM and globalist shits in one or two terms!!

We may also end up being friends with Russia (maybe)

WE HAVE TO GET HIM ELECTED AT ALL COSTS.

How can Paul was doing so bad in the primaries that year? Wasn't he backed by the Koch's? And the other candidates were jokes. He also had a huge grassroot movement behind him on the Internet.

any compilations of Trump so called fails?
I want to see what the opinions are based on.

Well, for one thing, I was. And god damn was I pissed off at all the election fags swarming in and chanting for Romney.

It was pretty much complete bullshit 2bh, but now we're on the winning side.

Who is this black guy?

He is letting them beat him down so everyone sees him as the underdog right before the debate.

>yfw trump wins by 40pts above polls and hillary calls election fraud

Secret service?

Probably SS.

Well at least you posted an awoo. Do you ever lose sight of your pointless shit posting day after day after day finntroll or do you feel refreshed each time you u go on pol?

Secret Service.

He seems to be the head of her SS team.

The same way Bernie did bad this year, and as well as the delegate cheating we saw on the Republican side. Paul wasn't establishment, so they did their best to get rid of him.

He's not wearing an earpiece or a radio, he's not secret service.

>Trump is going to basically DESTROY cultural marxism, the democrat party, MSM and globalist shits in one or two terms!!
Now THERE's a mandate I could get behind.Tall order though. We know what happens to world leaders who get too uppity for some peoples tastes.

Complaining about awoo and posting slags in hats is just as off topic