Will there ever be a nuke used again in our lifetimes?

Will there ever be a nuke used again in our lifetimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw
youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
youtube.com/watch?v=FT4YbO_1mvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Hillary Clinton becomes president.

As beautiful as that video is, god i hope not

i would hope so

>using a artificial stars as weapons
>against humans
>on Earth

I fucking hope not.

sooner than you think probably

There are now thousands at the ready. Multiple countries have tested thousands. They have it down to a perfect art now.

Look at all these holes. Underground test sites.

My point being, there are some who I am sure, want to use them. I wouldn't be surprised if after all the testing, they have nukes that eat their own fallout leaving little radiation with all the same destruction.

Yes google satan 2 why develop nukes when you are not going to use them

wasnt a nuke used just outside of yemen like 2 years ago? Im sure i read something about it here, an isreali plane painted to look like something else, or possibly vice versa, dropped a bomb not far outside the city.
youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw

>artificial stars

stop posting.

No, nigger. That's not fission or fusion for that matter.

Most people believe that was a fire in a weapons bunker. The whole thing looks very chemical reaction in n nature.

Whatever the cause, it was not a nuclear reaction. You'll find no nuclear reactions with a cool orange light like that. Nukes burn white hot. Like the sun.

I would have understood if youd called me a paki or a pole, but nigger? really?? and from an american??

Ill take your word on the bomb, im not that clued up when it comes to military tech, but im as white as they come my mongrel friend.

vote hill pls

Just a word, m8.

There were some fools last year desperately trying to convince Sup Forums that your vid was a nuke. I get defensive about it.

>What is MAD

that'll be where i first saw it then.

Of course. The fun part is trying to predict who will use it and when. My guess is India or Pakistan around 2030.

It will happen.
The world is turning on us.
Our closest allies are going to be Muslim replaced in a generation.
We'll have no allies.
We'll be gone.

>Implying Russia wont send their nukes over the north pole if you dont stop building missle shield around them.

Russia is least likely to nuke us.

That's why I'm voting for Trump. Hopefully in 4 years he will be able to get cozy enough with Russia that the retarded American populace realize they are a natural ally.

The power of the atomic bomb is greatly overexagerated.

Yes, Paris, London, Berlin. Please make it happen.

One. Sure.

Try 1 thousand.

Goodbye country.

The only nukes ever used on civilians were the ones on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Well, you are correct that they where the least likely to nuke you becuase they dont want war, but since the fall of the soviet the U.S and EU(NATO) have made agressions twoards Russia and moved the border of buffer countries closer to Russian soil each year. Meanwhile you are building a missle shield around Russia, thretening their nuclear capabilties, if you continue to do this, Putin will be forced to go to war.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

This have been going on for years, it was even in my local news paper(I live in a town of 50 k) years ago, how can you not know about this?

Sorry to say but it doesn't matter who you vote for here in the west, in the end it's all the same, democracy is just an illusion, one of the biggest modern lies told.

Google tsar bomb and then we can talk.

Yes, once Trump is elected the first country that dares to make fun of him will get nuked.

Not unless you attack them. And currently, your government and soon to be government think they may be able to get away with attacking them. Hence why Russia is developing samarat.

What is samarat?

Not 100% true.

The Brits dropped a few on abos here, just to see how they'd go, but I think they were legitimately classed as fauna at the time of maralinga

Its going to be all the nukes or none, once one is fired all the other nukes will fire.

>dont bully me for normie pic

>If Trump gets access to nukes
youtube.com/watch?v=FT4YbO_1mvA

>our lifetimes?

They haven't even been used once in our lifetimes. Unless you're old as fuck.

Why on earth did we allow Pakistan to have nukes?

Before the end of the 2020s for sure.

They've been detonated by major countries, albeit in testing, up until the mid 90s.

Its time to stop

>nuclear bombs

>artificial stars

PLS STOP

I think you mean "Will there ever be a nuke used in anger in our lifetimes?"

Yes. Many of them.

That looks nothing like a nuclear bomb. It looks like a weapons stockpile going up.

The bigger the nuke, the (proportionally) less fallout it releases. The Tsar bomb released much less fallout (proportionally) than much smaller bombs

nukes have not been used on people. Atomic H-bomb yes Nuke no.

Shitposters nuked lol.

Soon

Russian will use theirs in Syria. They would actually test new way of deployments and nuclear weapons but by doing so on live battlefield they can say they used it for combat and avoid all sanctions that would be placed if they break the treaty and start testing nuclear weapons again.