Mfw the wh*Te race is dying

>mfw the wh*Te race is dying

Whites aren't a race we're a very diverse group of people.

fuck off fucking spic

Thank KARA BOĞA

this
anyone can be white

>wh*Te
>people
oxymoron

Will whites live in reservations in the future afro-arab Europe? What about the US or Australia? There seems to be no place on Earth where whites will be allowed to have a country with a majority of their race.

we will build a colony on mars for our new homeland

BASED MERDESTINO NIGGER

beautiful

>Whites aren't a race

You won't be in the future.

>brown eyes

That girl is obviously negroid.

You'll live in same reservations (AKA the zoo) you put Natives in.

If you say the N-Word again I will fly to your favela and make a sopa out of you, you worthless orangutan.

best timeline

brown eyed gingers are common in the uk

> >mfw the wh*Te race is dying

>mfw the mex*cans aren't getting past the wall

we don't need to we're already there

>>mfw the wh*Te race is dying

MFw all of the brown shits will have to live in mad maxs world whithot anyone to blame their faillures on.

Joking aside, it certainly won't happen in our lifetimes. Probably won't happen at all. Which you know is a good thing if you take a brief glance at the world. There are already lots of places with no white people. If you want to live without white people, why not move to those places?

It won’t happen in our lifetimes but ya being minorities in every “white” country will most definitely will happen.

Joking aside, it certainly will happen in our lifetimes. Probably will happen sooner rather than later. Which you know is a good thing if you take a brief glance at the world. There are already lots of places with too many white people. If you want to live without white people, why not move to those places?

This but unironically. There is no such thing as "white race", only germanics, meds, nords, slavs and so on. The term "white" only serves to indicate these groups. White supremacist are retards.

Attitudes can change in one or two generations. When white people are suffering at the hands of non-whites and they have nowhere to run, they'll most likely segregate officially, and fight back. And white people have demonstrated that they don't need any kind of majority to dominate others at war.

I'm not saying this is what I'd like to see happen. Ideally, we'd all live together in harmony. I don't know what more white people can do to promote this, but if we can't live together in harmony, then we'll have to segregate in one way or another, and that could lead to a very bad time if and when resources become scarce.

>the wh*Te race is dying

Please stop living in lies, our women prefer to have sex with the minority (White people). Mexico is getting bleached more and more, the percentage of indigenous population is in decline

Here you can get better opportunities if you are white and will always be supported towards success

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a cucked country, even in TV commercials you can see TONS of white people

>mfw niggers are the next race to die because they are reliant on the whites

that's because we're a third world country, brainwashed by the cr*ollos and c*stizos in power

lets just hook all our nukes up too a deadman switch that goes off when white people reach 50% of the population

>Mexico is getting bleached more and more, the percentage of indigenous population is in decline
not true

I like white people though

Good feel

>tfw the world will become 100% Asian
Feels too good.

oh shit

Nah. 1st generation immigrants have lots of kids, 2nd generation has less kids, and 3rd generation has the same kids as the urbanized west.

The call is coming from inside the house. :^)

>Whitey and Blacks die in L*tin America
>The Natives re-inherent the continent

There are more white people alive right now than at any previous point in human history.

False

there are more non-white people alive right now than wh*Te people at any time

It's the same euro spic that hangs out at Sup Forums. I recognize your "butt hurt because I'm not white so I'll deny white people exist" posting style.

Are you retarded?

Italians are white though
I'll agree he's probably some race mixed mystery near immigrant

>this is the norm in the US right now

Feels good lads, this land now belongs to Mexico. The Jaguar warrior will continue to spread his seed until the wh*Te ((man)) is no more. Canadians can keep their land, shits too cold.