THE KING OF KONG (2007)

What does Sup Forums think about The King of Kong documentary kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=8hBs2oFjSWk

Is Billy Mitchell the closest thing to a RL evil Michael Scott there has ever been?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-CBb7dNUjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VnkpX5W9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=er-aMVQNJLI
youtube.com/watch?v=iteB7wQckh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE'VE GOT A KILL SCREEN COMING UP

It's a great documentary which means it's scripted

If you seriously think Billy's unwarranted ego or that creepy referee guy's creepiness can be scripted then youre seriously mental

Robert Mruczek exposes Silly Bitchell and Walter Day
youtube.com/watch?v=s-CBb7dNUjI

Friend of Walter Day and Silly Bitchell exposes their lies at California Extreme 2012
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VnkpX5W9Q

Mr Awesome gets validation
youtube.com/watch?v=er-aMVQNJLI

Thanks for the links user. I just finished watching the movie and desperately wanted more so cheers

We need more arcade documentaries tbqh

tfw have a world record in an arcade game on file and check back every month in some nervous panic to see if I got beat yet.

Every piece has one imperfection

youtube.com/watch?v=iteB7wQckh4

What game?

Do you have any clips of him actually acting like that outside of the documentary? I sincerely hope someone as ridiculous as Billy Mitchell exists but he plays up as too perfect of a heel in the documentary.
The only person in the documentary who I could believe was 100% verifiably insane was this guy.

I enjoyed it, but I have a strong suspicion that the whole protag / villain dynamic was contrived and/or scripted. Still pretty entertaining.

Not my favorite comedy doc anymore though, that has to be the one about the guy who finds the severed leg in his grill and wants to keep it.

>Do you have any clips of him actually acting like that outside of the documentary
go on youtube.com and type "billy mitchell" in the search bar and then hit enter

do tell good sir

>Do your own research
So no, no he does not.

Billy Mitchell is actually that big of an autistic prick IRL. He's probably in this thread right now gearing up for damage control.

Also his BBQ sauce is crap.

I've only ever heard rumors that Mitchell intentionally dialed up the douche for the camera in order to make the movie more entertaining.

Though there's nothing saying he can't act that way in real life!

>he considers typing something on youtube and watching a 3min video of a dude "research"
Hey Billy, youre a bitchboy and your hair looks fucking retarded

great liberalism test

on one side there's Billy Mitchell, confident, speaking his mind, successful, a provider.

On the other side, Steve Weeb, grovelling, pathetic attention seeker neglecting his family, a literal garage no life shut in manchild but Billy said doubleplus ungood thoughts so Stevie boy is the one to root for!

Great mind test.

So no, no he does not.

So this documentary is like 80% bullshit, but if you take it as a drama it's pretty compelling.

source for this?

so yes, yes you do

Eat my ass faggot

Yes what? What are you talking about?

If we censored some of the swearwords in this topic, it'd be like I am back at the IMDB forums again.

Im talking about you being a ridiculous faggot, Bill

You okay buddy? Bored now that schools out?

You should be making terrible sauce right now Bill

I think this n*igger billy mitchell is the worst his hot sauce f*ucking sucks! Steven Wiebe is a f*aggot f*uck him!

Man vs Snake was the better vidya game based docu.

wanna see more of mitchell's trophy wife's tits

DDR

Billy Mitchell did nothing wrong. He is awesome. He is a living legend. He is the most decorated video game player who has walked this earth.Besides dominating video games indefinitely he's also a successful businessman, an insightful human being, a loving family man and a mentor to literally thousands of people who flock under his wings daily for advice and purpose. He earned his titles and his success and all you morons bad-mouthing him are just jealous, basement-dwelling WEEBS.

Check out The Smash Brothers if you're interested in this kind of thing, great stuff

[This post has been removed by a moderator for violating community guidelines.]

H*ll yeah, man, I always thought the whole premise was a bit naff. Mitch always struck me as a bit of a tosser xD

tf?