Did the Jews get tired of trying to use whites to get positions and said "Fuck it we will do this on our own"?

Did the Jews get tired of trying to use whites to get positions and said "Fuck it we will do this on our own"?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2015/06/06/Erdogan-cites-cockroaches-for-move-to-lavish-palace.html
thenational.ae/world/europe/cockroaches-led-turkeys-erdogan-to-build-new-615m-presidential-palace
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolute gilf

>english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2015/06/06/Erdogan-cites-cockroaches-for-move-to-lavish-palace.html

" Turkish president cites ‘cockroach problem’ as reason for palace move "

>thenational.ae/world/europe/cockroaches-led-turkeys-erdogan-to-build-new-615m-presidential-palace

" ‘Cockroaches’ led Turkey’s Erdogan to build new $615m presidential palace "

This WebM made me decide to vote for this QT. Fuck Clinton and Trump. We need some eye candy in the oval office.

Stein is a political non-entity. If they knew who she was, your average american would consider her a lunatic.

>We need some eye candy in the oval office.

So vote Trump?

She still got a cute face.

When she was young she was absolute cute.

Would sex with.

Ugly drowsy face like Trump with a retarded accent. Only if Ivanka will be appearing every time will I vote Trump.

cummy in grandmummy
We need the 615M$ to build a room large enough to take an american messenger in

a-anyone got pics of her younger

That's what I'm looking for.

none, creepy as shit, it's like she's been hidden all this time

She can say something without coughing up a storm, unlike someone else running.

there are none
its pretty spooky

A shame because it's pretty clear she was super cute as a young women with those cheekbones.

Yes I suppose putting up a candidate with almost no mainstream media coverage, who is extremely critical of Israel, and opposes corruption in the electoral system, was the plan of the Jews all along.

my guess is that she was very sheltered and hidden from public view either by parents or by the jews in order to make sure there's nothing in her history to ruin her public image with

She graduated from Harvard so there should be a yearbook picture of her.

Did she even have a social life?
Read she graduated Magna cum laude

>considered voting for her
>look her up
>never held a political office, lost every election she's been in

Well, shit.

So? She's a doctor, not a career politician.

sheepdog

If the Green party gets 5% of the popular vote, they get federal funding. I think that's what Jill is aiming for.

She hates white people even more than Bernie Sanders.

>unironically considering to vote for the most anti-white candidate in history

>unironically believing the white genocide meme

>*nods respectfully towards you*

why does every numale does this when they see a woman talk?

>Unironically participating in the 'Strayan shitposting meme.

Shitting in posts is better than shitting in pants.