oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paterson_Joseph
youtube.com/watch?v=P5AtrYzxXVU
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Eddie McGuigan
Who the fuck is Eddie McGuigan?

GET A MOVE ON, SLOWCOACH

The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

Ghost Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!

The guy who posted on Twitter that episode 12 has leaked and Chris Eccleston said who the new Doctor is.

It's not from that Eddie guy. It's from this forum.

cult-labs.com/forums/sci-fi-fantasy/2137-doctor-who-thread-635.html

In fact, do you know what I'd call it? I'd call it a genesis.

>Third wheel "tin dog" companion
>Semi-Doctor (from the future, not strictly human)

Spin-off when?

I know that, but who the fuck is he? Why should anyone believe what he says?

Good afternoon RTDchads!

He's a nobody who makes up nonsense on Twitter that everyone on /who/ falls for.

So he was Sprout Boy all along.

IT'S NOT FUCKING FROM HIM

>believing some random dude on some random forum
You are so fucking retarded

Yeah guys! It's not from that random guy on twitter, it's from a random guy on some blog nobody's heard of!

GOD.

>random cult tv forum
>no proof

Ok then who's the fuck is Demdike@Cult Labs and why should anyone believe what he says?

Did I ever say I believed it you fucking spastic? I am just telling you the original source

Marketing guy from the BBC here, this is the new Doctor. Enjoy.

I wouldnt be surprised desu

OOGA BOOGA

*SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

Edgy

>I never forget a face.
>I know you don't, and in years to come you might find yourself revisiting a few

I can't even accept a black actor as Doctor now. The fucking SJW make everything into politics. :( If it wasn't for them it wouldn't be a big deal with a black Doctor. Female Doctor would still be wrong of course. But I wouldn't care that much if it wasn't so forced.

>tfw Moffat gets Eccleston back for his final episode.

I hope a future show runner does something with this so that we can get Matt Smith to be the Doctor when he Capaldi's age

>Best Companion
>Not Jamie

desu, I never really liked him. He always felt a bit fake. Like he was just pretending to be a fun guy. Maybe it was intentional like a way to cope with the stuff he been through. But nah

pathetic

Hahahahahah

Based Eccles didn't know that the 13th Doctor hadn't been revealed yet, and was blabbering away about him at a party. Not knowing that nobody else there knew.

I would be so happy with a black actor being the Doctor !

I'm black myself and black man are so cute. Old black man give the audience an important feeling of wisdom

New DWM says casting announcements will be made after this final ep. 13 and Bradley most likely

oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor

Look the betting odds, paterson joseph is leading it !

Wasn't he in the odds for the last 2 regenerations?

Is the only source we have that asshole on twitter?

Yeah but right now he is massively leading. 20/21 odds ! That's huge compare with other challengers.

And we're really close to the announcement, he probably is 13.

I drew this Earthshock Cyberman on my phone while I was bored. Enjoy I guess /who/.

"An Earthshockian CYBERMAN!? They killed muh Adric"

Yeah he was really high in the odds for 11 if I remember correctly.

And Paterson surge is really late in the run for 13, there must be some info behind this.

Didn't the same happen to Capaldi?

Yes Capaldi had a last minute surge too IIRC

That's why I believe Paterson is 13.

/who/'s gonna be mad

>not Cyber Bill: So. he. was. The. Doctor. all. the. tiiime.

Yeah, that would have been nice. But now a black doctor would only symbolize political correctness instead of any positive values.

How is he as an actor?

Which Paterson?

>oddschecker.com/tv/doctor-who/next-doctor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paterson_Joseph

Even though he's a nigger who only got the role cause of PC bullshit it's still better than a woman.

I don't even get what's sexist with not wanting the Doctor to become a woman.

It's like if Peter Parker became a woman.

You can make a new TimeLord who have adventures and who is a woman, and let "Doctor Who" in hiatus, but why to cast The Doctor as a woman ?

If he regenerated 13 times as a man, that means something right ?

Why the change of mind ? Makes no sense.

If right from the 3rd regeneration he had became a woman, I would understand...

And transexual people usually want to change sex early in they life, not when they're 80.

>post your face when Johnson is the next doctor

I've only seen him in Bad Wolf/Parting of the Ways and Peep Show, he was pretty good in both.

>eccleston leaked the new doctor
>actually believing this

Why is /who/ so retarded?

It's different because The Doctor can change his gender by biology. If the writers want it to be, it can be a tranny allegory but it doesn't have to be. I don't think it's sexist but I don't think it's the same as a human character flipping genders.

Can this guy act ? I've never seen him before.

He was in Parting of the Ways.

Yes you have.

How high was he a few days ago?

I know but the guy was a man for thousands of years, that's no randomness.

Now they'll push for the doctor being as often male as female, and will want to make up for all the past doctors.

So we're going to have nearly only female doctor from now on.

I know that is possible according to TL biology, but that just makes no sense.

You don't change your mind like this.

I skipped s1.

Why would anyone think that Eccleston, the guy that completely cut ties with the show, would have any idea who the next Doctor is?

He's been in the run for 3 days I think, before that he wasn't even here. And now he's leading by a huge gap. He's 13.

I don't remember him. But if he's good, I don't mind.

Just like Kris Marshall is the new doctor huh?

Thought I was gonna hate him but he turned out pretty awesome. Shame he's gonna leave probably.

Whether he chooses his face or not is so debated, but your point of wanting to make up for the past Doctors makes sense. Worse than not giving those types of fans a female doctor is a female doctor then more males.

Because he is in a show called fortitude with Luke Treadaway. It's hardly ridiculous to think he might have asked his co-star about the role

Wow. he looks a lot older

Do you think that Eccleston asks all his co stars whether they've been cast as the next Doctor?

Well now we're close to the announcement. That is real business. I think there were hints the next doctor would be known by the release of the next DWM, so this summer, we know who 13 is.
Such a LATE surge is not a random thing. Someone has intel and is making money

He died in the first episode.

Are you retarded? I meant Luke Treadaway asking him about it

its not luke.

BBC isn't going to make the new doctor a guy whose twitter has pinned a message saying FUCK the president of the US

I think the new face has stuff to do with the unconscious mind of the timelord.

And sorry but if we're in for 13 female doctor in a row, i'm fucking out.

That's still stupid, he probably had to sign an NDA.

Why would he ask him? Eccleston left the show 10 years ago.

It's not really sexist and I can understand people who are not into the idea. But it's been explained in-universe as something that can happen, him regenerating 13 times as a man doesn't mean anything.

In fact, going autistic about this, The General had only one male body, a she pointed out in that horrible scene in Hell Bent. There's no sense to it, it just happens.

Honestly, I think you're taking this gender change thing too seriously, it's not that big of a deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5AtrYzxXVU

Please don't mention that scene again.

Are we going to get cucked and not find out the next doctor until Christmas?

patterson is too old

its not him

You remember why he took the Capaldi face ?

Timelord change has a meaning as far as I know the lore.

The Doctor albeit unconsciously stayed thousands of years and stuck this long, for 13 regenerations (more than a timelord ever had) a man.

I'm all for having a female Time Lord show up. Hell they can even give her a TARDIS that's stuck as a phone box too (because she's a fangirl or some shit) but just don't make it an actual regeneration of The Doctor.

Why not? Sexist pig!

The BBC isn't that good at keeping secrets
Unless they involve 1970's noncery

Oh fuck me a fangirl character would be utter shite. Do you want Osgood on meth in a TARDIS? Do a proper Time Lady, like Romana.

It would be utter shit but then you can have your female Doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

this is literally the plot of the finale two-parter

>implying Romana 2 wasn't just a giant doctor fangirl

she basically just becomes his little mini female version after her regeneration

>skipping the best Doctor

why would you do that?

She still was more in touch with Gallifreyan culture and even went on to become their Madam President.

Yes, they can even replace the current show with the Doctor with it.

I'm not against having a show with a female TimeLord, just not the doctor

WTF

>cucked by the BBC

POETRY
P
O
E
T
R
Y

Eh, that's always been a bit foggy, especially when you consider Six, who had no reason to pick that face.
And there's still the thing with the Doctor never knowing what he regenerated into and having to check himself, which suggests that the choice in regen is subconscious, but even then it's flimsy.

Again, taking it too seriously.

>his little mini female version
This description of her is pretty cute

Well that's mainly because Lalla Ward was gobbling Tom Bakers cock

why not, that sounds great for them