Just watched this for the first time and it's the most reddit movie I've ever seen...

Just watched this for the first time and it's the most reddit movie I've ever seen. Any of you fags actually like this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The average age on Sup Forums is around 13-14 nowadays, so of course plenty of fags here will like it.
Personally, I thought it was one of the least funniest movies I have ever seen. Even Schindler's List was funnier.

I ironically liked it

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

it was universally hated here

>The average age on Sup Forums is around 13-14 nowadays,

Sounds right when most of then jokes and references were for GenX.

Dat feel you're part of the glorious Gen

I fell asleep. I wanted to like it, a lot of my friends did. Swore by it. It was legitimately just ham fisted jokes and LOL4THWALL. It was somehow worse than his comics. I guess it was what I personally expected. but the way everyone and their mom hyped it, I thought it'd be more.

Watched it before Sup Forums, enjoyed it, but didn't liked it. Has no plot, only random jokes put together

Not as bad as the edgy contrarians here make it out to be. Some of the jokes were definitely forced cringe reddit shit, but there was plenty of funny themes/concepts to keep me entertained.

>glorious Gen
You mean the generation of bitter has-beens who blame others for their problems.

Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit Reddit

Give it a fucking break.

Deadpool has always been cringey Reddit-tier humor. Don't be surprised when the movie is a faithful adaption of the character.

4th wall jokes can be funny once but they did it like a dozen times and I wanted to shoot myself

Before Reddit, Sup Forums was obsessed with Deadpool, but, like all things that get popular, the contrarian faggots had to switch gears and get to hating something they made popular.

t.Redditor
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/

>Not being able to criticize something
>I'LL JUST CALL IT REDDIT AND ALL MY Sup Forums FRIENDS WILL SUCK MY E PEEN!!!

You're fucking lying. This shit was never funny in the slightest.

I would say that on average 90% of Sup Forums liked it, but as this is Sup Forums it is presented as shit.
I enjoyed the movie, some jokes were ok, others were not, but in the end it was good movie

>being in denial about the past
You know it's true.

No, we hate it.

I can't say I'm surprised that Sup Forums hates this. They're still obsessed with baneposting, so their tastes are forfeit at this point.

Sounds like you have autism.

For years while this film was in development, Sup Forums was fucking obsessed with it. Then they were disappointed by it, and suddenly its "Reddit The Movie" and Deadpool sucks

You can say that about anyone who calls shit reddit on here.

This, Holy crap you people are obsessed

4chans humor has gotten extremely cynical and everyone hides behind irony instead of being honest. Before pic related used to be hilarious on Sup Forums now people will accuse you of being reddit.

Great movie. But of course this is Sup Forums so they have to hate it

just because you're 12 and just found Sup Forums doesn't mean everyone has to be stuck in the past

Obsession is constantly making threads about how everything you hate is reddit.

That image was mildly entertaining in back 2005.

wtf I love jar jar now

You're exactly right, El friendo

Thus movie was the equivalent to ghost hunting shows. It went so far into stupid for the sake of stupid that it became frustrating to have to sit (sleep) thriugh.

RIDF in this thread
ironically, the more you get triggered, the more people will call things "reddit"

If you're 12 and just found Sup Forums, you wouldn't be posting dead memes from a decade ago. You'd probably just be a frogposting faggot.

You sound like reddit trying to 'fit in'.

>le THIS xDDD

unlike you, i'm not insulted when you call me reddit. I'm loving the salt though.

That was the point of the post

>raging autist
>hates reddit
>watches Deadpool
>loves it
>finds out Reddit loves it too
>changes mind
>openly hates Deadpool
>makes a thread on Sup Forums about how Deadpool is the most Reddit movie ever

Explain "reddit"

I might have misread your post.

Why did deadpool say he was going to play careless whisper by wham when it was george michael who performed the song? Negasonic teenage warhead was pretty cool and gina carano.

is this a joke?

Not a very good one.

Cancer thread
Cancer board
Cancer imageboard
When is Sup Forums dying

So agreeing with someone is now Reddit?

No pls explain

I like it, ots cool

>not being able to enjoy a stubid movie just because it is [a webpage]

nobody realizes how retarded this is ?

You know where you are, right?

Neither am I. besides I'm a facebook migrant not a reddit one.

He's just under so many layers of irony he doesn't know what he means or believes in anymore.

>current state of Sup Forums

Hiro-kun should just pull the fucking plug already.

The term "reddit" is just a substitute for whatever OP connotes with the shitty jokes in that movie. It's really the only movie ever that I think needs some kind of mental retardation to genuinely enjoy. The only excuse you may have is that you are 16 or younger.

>reddit is an adjective
>lol ur all fags

find better ways to vent over your social isolation.

>mfw Redditors come on Sup Forums and start acting like they don't know what qualities make something Reddit
>mfw Redditors come on Sup Forums and don't know what qualities make something Reddit
>mfw they start complaining about using Reddit as a description
Don't (You) me, Reddit.

summerfag detected

>Deadpool looks at audience
>heh-heh guys look I'm breaking the fourth wall with my cock
>audience roars

>suddenly

comic book heroes have ALWAYS been fucking gay.