Hey Sup Forums r/europe/ resident here!

Hey Sup Forums r/europe/ resident here!

I noticed you guys have been distancing yourselves from Sup Forums and the rest of the alt-right freaks recently, I see many posts on Sup Forums calling out chauvinistic racists for what they are, just want to say I really appreciate the direction this board is going! I might even start browsing this board one day if we can hopefully push out the far-right cancer.

Keep it up guys! :)

Does r/europe support Transylvanian independence?

go post tilt shifted pictures somewhere else

I know it's you that medpack who is always talking about pol on int. Stop larping

humm...

i like bait threads

more like r/wh*tey
get your cracker ass back there wh*Toid

Average nu-Sup Forums post

This is a KARA BOGA board now, no space for wh*Teoids

Excellent shitpost

Hmm post bussy

nice false flag

Int political agenda is basically based on radical centrism. We hate both left-right wing sjw.

What intellectuals lmao. So smart and not like le other racists and fascists XDD

10/10 post

WE ARE LITTERALY UNDER ATTACKED BY GOP FUNDED TRUMP SHILLS

And Eastern Europeans are fascists and western europe has not propaganda whatsoever.

How do these people function.

This, also redditors should be redirected to

int has no agenda

your a retard if you take this board at all seriously

UPVOTED!

edit: no I'm not being ""ironic"" you stupid fascists. You should Google what that word actually means

Nah, some of us are unironical leftists, we balance out the /poltards

This is good quality bait t6ho, guaranteed replies

this is bait

Left is for betas user.

They're hypocrites and wish no common good for society and for people in general. They only wish to improve their "worldview" and often daydream of being semi-dictators. You either go full right, or you stay on radical centrism.

Did you figure that out by yourself?

f*ck wypipo

>Nigger flag
LMAO

>go post tilt shifted pictures somewhere else
le epic maymay xDDDDDDD

Why are Sup Forumsfags so stupid?

Left is for decent human beings and people with sex lifes

>Left
>Sex life

Banging ugly communists who only bang you because you're a communist doesn't mean much. Neither does changing sex and masturbating.

do you just go around talking about Sup Forums? Literally every thread you show up when nobody else mentions Sup Forums

That guy is mentally insane

wtf

As opposed to being far right it doesn't turn off normie girls plus you get everything that's feminists, hippies, rockers, stoners, etc.

Left is by deffinition pro-sexual freedom as opposed to conservatism, you're grasping at straws here.

go back to Sup Forums

What the hell? Do you think normie girls go crazy over anarchism or communism any more than Sup Forumsshit?