Whats next for his career? He is eligible for parole in 2029 so people may be ready to give him a chance by then

Whats next for his career? He is eligible for parole in 2029 so people may be ready to give him a chance by then

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/03/14/jared-fogle-prison-attacker-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the other hand, you will NEVER be released kek

I bet he can really put away his 6 incher fast

How long is he in for?

Daddy Day Care

>Even Jared 'The Subway Guy' was a diddler

My life changed that day

Do they use fresh ingredients in prison?

Well he got 50 years but is eligible for parole in 2029. His wife took all the money and he gets his ass kicked all the time so I bet he will need a job and cash for medical.bills
tmz.com/2017/03/14/jared-fogle-prison-attacker-speaks-out/

Maybe Roman Polanski can put him in something.

>50 years

Fucking Christ, I'd probably just try to kill myself at that point

Jared was a piece of shit. He went across state lines to have sex with a 16 year old so he got federal time

>yfw this is all one big marketing campaign and Jarad agreed to do the time in exchange for $15 million

I don't know really know anything about U.S laws but what happens if you travel to a state where the age of consent is 16? What's exactly wrong with that?

rare pepe

It is a federal crime to cross state lines and have sex with a minor under 18 regardless of the states age of consent.
By the same logic if you go overseas and have sex with a minor they can charge you as well

Becoming a spokesperson for Arby's saying the meats cured him of pedophilia.

holy shit he did literally nothing wrong

That seems crazy to me, why even have the age of consent if you just get screwed anyway. Seems like something that could happen by mistake quite often

>Travel to from Florida to Georgia
>Meet some girl while on holiday, she tells you the age of consent is 16
>You quickly check for yourself, it's true
>Hell yes!
>Sorry but you're fucked

After Fogle's timely filing of his appeal, the U.S. Attorney's office has opposed any sentence reduction and in support of this have directed the judge's attention to Fogle's text messages to a madam, in which Fogle stated he would "pay big" if she could procure 14-year-old children, specifically stating that he "craved" underage Asian girls

Yup there's definitely a lot more to Jarads case than him just travelling to another state to have sex with a 16 year old

>Jared was disgustingly revered as an almighty figure among pedophiles in prison.
>In the letter, Nigg says "Jared is their hero," and "You would not believe how arrogant Jared was. He hired bodyguards and the other child molesters looked at him as if he was a god."

One beating wasn't nearly enough.

Herman-Walrond befriended Fogle and, for the next four years, surreptitiously recorded her conversations with him as part of an ongoing federal investigation.[41] She recorded him making several remarks about having sex with underage girls and asking her to install a webcam in her children's rooms so he could watch them.[41][42]

Indeed

>asking her to install a webcam in her children's rooms so he could watch them

Just kill him.

Blimpie's might hire him

By the time he's out of prison, the liberal SJWs will have had their way and made pedophilia socially acceptable and normalized, so his return would be welcomed with open arms. Probably start his own chain of sandwich restaurants.

>mfw he buys out subway

>have sex with a 16 year old get 50 years prison
>shoot and kill a 16 year old get away with it

god bless america

>Fogle's text messages to a madam, in which Fogle stated he would "pay big" if she could procure 14-year-old children, specifically stating that he "craved" underage Asian girls
Is Jared /our guy/?