Trump's new ad

One of the best political ads ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=KyqJhCpHLqw

That was fuckin gold.

Not bad for a political ad.

hey thats pretty good

What game is this supposed to be a parody of?

Someone NEEDS to make a working game of this. Anyone Sup Forums here?

Boku no Sandstorm

Runner Man.

Are you literally retarded?

SuperPAC Man

>A

It's tetris retard

Underage detected

This meme quit being funny in 2009

>FUCKING

Nice.

a leaf fucking simulator

>LEAF

That was a horrible attempt at a death animation
hillary's head needed to eat itself
the pac-dot eating sound was syncopated because of shitty looping rather than an accurate constant drone
The eating sound did not match up with when hillary collided with an email
The email placement does not accurately match the pac-dot placement of the real game
There's no valid reason to use a pixel font when the game's visuals are high resolution

5/10 you tried

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>read post
>see flag
>unread post

>unread post
American scientists have done it again

I apologize for my fellow mates bad posting. I hope in the future australian -> US relations can continue to improve from here on out

He missed a good opportunity by not having a power pellet joke.

>be a fag
Latvian posters have done it again

>Latvian Scientists

lol'd

>Estonian intellectuals

>dat ID
You love VD?

>not being proud of your country's scientific findings enabling new technology that lets you unread posts
it's almost like you hate your country

super smash bros 4

That made me kek harder than it should have.

Well meme'd, friend.

I don't know what you said because I unread it but I know I was displeased so here is my response.

This man is seriously a genius.

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT?

can there be a pacman game of this mad bitch popping molly after molly then her death animation would just be her crazy fuck eyes looking all around the room like some squashed face cat

I swear she's on something

Noice

we live in a brave new meme world don't we

Yes. Every meme belongs to everyone.

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be as good at shitposting as Australia. You're not witty, clever, and the whole point of bait is to be subtle.
So please Canada, just give it up. You're an embarrassment.

Here's a (you) anyway though.

i like it

Just don't take your meme-mate for the day to the Savages in the New Mexican desert and you will be okay.

>The email placement does not accurately match the pac-dot placement of the real game
I'm quoting this in case you delete you post Auzzie.

That said the Ad was weaker than it should have been. The sprites needed to be larger, and the artist shouldn't have been afraid to change up the pac man map to fit things while still keeping the style of the original. Half front shot of Hillary was needed, and personally I think she should have eaten a big bag of money or something which made the FBI ghosts run away.

>The eating sound did not match up with when hillary collided with an email
>The email placement does not accurately match the pac-dot placement of the real game
>There's no valid reason to use a pixel font when the game's visuals are high resolution
wtf, I hate Australian autists now