This wouldn't be the first time I've gotten you guys to read a webcomic and start a discussion about it because I can't...

This wouldn't be the first time I've gotten you guys to read a webcomic and start a discussion about it because I can't seem to get anyone I know IRL to actually read the damn thing so...

Open wide, here comes the spoon.

The writing in this webcomic is by K.C. Green.

I like to think of him as a sort of proto-ronnie. And we all love Ronnie, right?

Right?

The art in this webcomic is by Anthony Clark. the creator of fucking NEDROID.

Not one of you shits has a bad thing to say about nedroid. Fuck you, you troll. Find a bad nedroid comic. I will fight you.

Fuck you, captcha. I blame you.

Can I get a bump from someone?

Anyone?

We're about to hit page 8 of a 10 page board and this thread will go poof.

We're all oldfag enough around here to know that OP can't bump his own threads, right?

And we're on page 8.

I'm gonna get some sleep.

Whatever.

If someone bumps this and the thread is still around when I wake up, I'll keep spoon-feeding.

Otherwise, fuck you guys. We'll try again another night.

I don't mean that. I love you guys.

Just read the new pages. I like the comic, but I hope something important happens now that they're leaving Sanic's town

BACK is fucking great.

it's honestly too good for the likes of Sup Forums

We'll keep the light on for you OP. I'm only seeing this thread like 6 hours later.

i like kc green

dont like this

Tbh it was pretty boring read so far, i hope something happens.

Mighta gotten more readers if you'd mentioned what it is in the OP.

I love Back, that's why I haven't shared it with Sup Forums. It deserves better. Same with Sam & Fuzzy.

>that's why I haven't shared it with Sup Forums. It deserves better.

you don't get it, with this logic Sup Forums will NEVER be good. we have to share more of this stuff so we can counteract the fucking garbage this place usually is.

I don't know man. For example, Homestuck is overall a really great comic. No way you would think that by looking at a Homestuck thread. The way Sup Forums approaches these things is either general lack of interest or unending autistic shitposting.

Homestuck turned to shit though but regardless you're missing the point; by not bothering to share good storytime threads you are ALLOWING the board to fester into garbage.

This killed it for me. The pacing, designs and framing work better for a silent comic. The minute they started talking it felt off.

Damn. Didn't even get to the dope fight scene with the Pepo Bismol

Really enjoying Back so far, thanks for sharing OP

>KC green

Huh kinda like it.

Sup Forums only likes webcomics it can complain about. This is why objectively shit comics like QC get almost 24/7 threads

Thanks for keeping my thread on the board, guys.

I'm back and will finish what I started.

Can I get a bump? It would suck if this fell off the board before I finished posting it all.