Cringe

Cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
strawpoll.me/13284324
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You people brought this upon yourselves.

sheep discussing wolfs

know your place Sup Forums

No we didn't
invisibro did

I would argue that Sup Forums is more reddit infested than here, but this place does have a bunch of reddit faggots here

If it's cringe then why do you:
i) go on reddit
ii) have a reddit account
iii) vote on the posts

Sup Forums only accepts certain kinds of redditors and still manages some control over them.
here accepts all kinds with no resistance.

>lately
How far behind are they exactly jesus?

I blame that faggot swaglord

Sup Forums has been constantly under invasion by redditors since 2013

theres a very good chance the only reason you're posting here today is because of them

>that first sip of the day
>bantz
>yee its my favorite shitposting board
Why does reddit ruin everything. If they talked like this ironically to troll itd be funny. But they talk like this because they genuinely want to fit in here

what is this?

What did leddit mean by this?

The light is winning

This is why we need pol
Anyone who argues otherwise is literally from reddit

I don't get it, they circlejerk about how bad is this place yet they keep coming here?
it's like that comic of a slut getting fucked by 2 guys and saying "I got them thinking I'm a slut" or something like that

>nobody notices that OP had upvoted the posts and is a phoneposter
no wonder this board is infested with reddit.

Anyone who is against pedos and Sup Forums content are fucking redditors. This is proof.

EL MEMEIOS

Yeah but redditors are easy to spot here. They have a terrible taste in all forms of media, especially movies and shows

honestly I'd prefer pedo nazis to fucking redditors any day of the week

I didn't notice that because I don't go on reddit.

imagine a 2017 version of this image

No, Sup Forumstards posting here need to kys

I thought pedoposters keeping reddit away was just a meme, glad to see I was wrong.

We had a bunch of people yesterday defending Roman Polanski. Ironically mostly, but some were very clearly upset

Wrong.

What did the redditor mean by this?

the thing is Sup Forums used to not have redditors before 2016
Sup Forums has been infested since 2014 so they're more ingrained within the board.

Sup Forums has been unlurkable for the past year because of reddit cancer

>accepts certain kinds of redditors
this is only partially true, but not for reasons youd expect

when the campaigning kicked off in 2015 there was a slow influx of redditors, but once 2016 started they all flooded the board for le ebin memes and shitposting XDD. Lots of kiddies from Sup Forums came too. There were so many emigrating from reddit all at once that they could never assimilated into the board culture, and instead created their own pockets of reddit here and there, where they could act like their faggot redditor selves and nobody could tell them to piss off.

So they created their own reddit threads and more reddit came and their influence grew and now they have replaced the native lurkers with redditors and changed the entire board

huh, that kind of sounds familiar doesnt it..................

I would legitimately rather have legions of 9gaggers infest this board than r/Sup Forums crossposters. Unmitigated fucking trash.

I don't understand Reddit posting, but did OP downvote Bane AND Raimiposting?
>SOMEONE GET THIS KIKE HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

Why do you guys hate redditors when they're the reason you're posting on Sup Forums today?

It's truly sad what happened to Sup Forums. The zimmerman trial era Sup Forums was one of the most entertaining boards on thid sitr

>hear death note chinese animorph is gut
>watch.
>first half is pretty gut; I don't usually like animorphs.
>really like when Light turns into the bad guy by making that grill commit sudoku, real artsy.
>get to episode 20ish
>show jumps the shark.
>eh, i'll finish it later
>a year ago.

I'm digging the autistic screeching over the movie previews because I think the source material is straight hot waffle farts.

Only people who are buttflustered about raimiposting are limp-wristed bleeding heart tumblr tourists or shitskins

literally nothing's gonna happen. you're all gonna bitch and moan about reddit (even though half of you probably go there) and then continue to make capeshit threads, and eceleb threads, and forced meme threads and all the other shit that makes reddit come here and this board trash.

>supporting the meme that opened the doors to redditors and their memes attempting to emulate their first meme(bane)
Leave, post 2012 cancer

This cracka Kira makes lose my wife's everytime

>larping SJW justifies the live action by claiming the anime is shit
Okay.

I hate when redditors appropriate Sup Forums culture.

desu there some interesting parts in his fight against N, like him killing the girl, but the show lost its novelty for me once L died

It's been known for years
pedo hate has always been part of this board though

can we have some more cringe and less pol reddit meming?

contributing a classic cringekino:
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

My personal favorite
youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the boards that are most infested with plebbitors

Sup Forums is infested with T_D cringelords (though honestly that's our fault for creating them in the first place)

and Sup Forums is just infested with vermin of all kinds

Why don't reddit migrants leave that shit site like all the colonists from other boogeyman sites did in the past?

Observe: a redditor.

Why do people think he was brave or something? poor guy got tricked by a dumb company.

>anti immigration board
>gets flooded with immigrants
>gets worse

>browses Sup Forums subreddit
>complains about racism and being offended
the fuck?

The only time they agrevate me is when they leave their general threads

>great memes
>like bane
jesus christ

They constantly leave /ptg/ to shit everything else

Only a fucking retarded nolife virgin would care anything about /le our secret club/

as long as i get entertained i dont give a fuck about anything Sup Forums tumblr reddit whatever the fuck meme shit as long as its funny

like pottery

reddit

hello, reddit

normies should be banned from the internet

I post in /ptg/ and have never been to reddit.

"Not a secret club" faggots are delusional reddit tourists.

I fucking hate it that some people constantly spout "Sup Forums is not your secret club, everyone can post here". What's good about inviting and accepting every kind of retard that does not even belong here in the first place? What is the benefit of defending retards? Don't give me that different opinions explanation, there are justifiable views that may highly differ and there's retarded shit like OP's linked thread or pic related.

This is what killed Sup Forums (among certain other things of course), nowadays the board is filled with so many faggots who literally use "nerd" and "virgin" unironically as an insultare disgusted by some minor stuff and actually feel offended and of course casuals that have never watched anything besides imdbcore for example. The thing is when you tell them to leave they just keep saying shit like "umad?" "stop trying to fit in" or the famous "not a secret club" thing and similar shit. They won't get the concept that they are the ones that are not wanted rather than the people who complain about them. No one should ever simply accept idiots who come here and want to change things about the board which have been established before they even came along.

This is what I like about /lit/ and a few other certain boards, they're not hesitant to tell somebody to leave. There always needs to be some hostility towards these kind of people or otherwise they will take over the board and that's exactly what happened to Sup Forums as I said already. Jesus Christ, Sup Forums now have daily threads here because of this "accept everything" mentality. It's not in the interest of anyone to let this ever be.

I like Nolan for the Prestige and Momento. I guess im reddit

they're literally nothing wrong with being a no life virgin. only redditors are insecure about stuff like that.

kill yourself

retarded newfag

strawpoll.me/13284324

The only people who are entertaining don't post on reddit you retarded nigger