You only have time to save one Sup Forums, the other three are dead forever

You only have time to save one Sup Forums, the other three are dead forever.

Choose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5vZWrsaYWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot Wheels.

Rogue, I guess. Don't really care for her, but the others have the highest chances of coming back from the dead.

Well I sure as fuck won't be saving Jean "I'll later get possessed by a cosmic horror and destroy half the galaxy" Grey. Rogue's a bit of a cunt, too.

Actually, the Professor's ALSO a cunt. So Storm it is.

Storm because Marvel needs ethnic diversity and the other two are just dumb white girls.

Rogue.
X-Men are already doing okayish without Xavier, Fuck Jean, and Storm's been preparing for the next generation to take over, anyway.

Make a deal to kill storm to save the 3 of the rest

The easiest decision

Rogue

Jean. I'd pick rogue if sticking your dick in her wasn't a death sentence.

Storm got the best pussy so storm
I'm not a beta like BP and my dna won't make some shit tier mutant

Jean and the professor are filthy mindmelders and thus cannot be trusted. Jean is also a threat to all life, so double fuck her.

Storm, while not as bad of a person as the mindflayer duo above, probably fucks with global climate patterns with her constant manipulation and convoluting of the weather. For extra safety, she dies too.

Rogue is a bit bitchy, but her power is sort of a pain, so I can let that slide a bit. Even though her powers are dangerous, they are limited in scale compared to tue others, so off to safety she goes.

I save Xavier's golden chair.

LOL
Jean will just come back anyway...
Chucky X needs to die as many times as it'll take.
Huh, Stormy and Rogue... Dang... Hmmm...
Well, I do hate Gambit and want him to cry...

STORM LIVES!

>all these people not immediately saving the most delicious version of rogue that ever existed

Let's see, we have...
>non-touchable white trash
>trouble magnet that ruins people's lives
>literal nudist african goddess with a pure heart
>crippled child endangerer
Tough one...

I report their location and conditions to the Latverian Defense hotline. No sense in releasing prisoners when there's the slightest chance it could have been Lord Doom that put them there.

I've already been mind controlled by Xavier to save him, then feel guilty about it and blame myself for the deaths of the other three, which he will verbally insist it wasn't my fault while psychically shaping the guilt complex so that I feel compelled to serve him forever

Storm. Xaiver is evil, Jean could be Dark Phoenix, sorry Rouge.

tho jean, prof x, and storm could all use powers to get out.

Can't you just wear a condom. Or latex all over your body except your head.

I save all of them.

>tfw you will never worship Storm
I was all a test user, they never needed your help. They wanted to see who you'd choose.

Couldn't you just tie up that mutant with the weird big alien head that nullifies mutant powers by proxmity and put him under the bed then you and rogue could have sex as much as you wanted.

Really could probably just convince him to move in if you had like a playstation and good tv and bought him pizza and stuff.

Professor X. The rest of those bitches be nothin' but trouble.

Hot wheels, then tell him to use his powers to make me forget about the others deaths

Rogue.

Xavier's an add. The X-Men are better off without him. Jean's just going to come back more powerful than ever and we'll...Storm is the only one worth feeling bad for but I'd rather Rogue live than her.

>tfw you will never shower with Storm
Is there a single X-Man that she didn't invite into her nudist ways? God bless the Claremont/Byrne era.

If you think about it, Emma Frost falling out of her costume constantly is nothing compared to Ororo just whipping everything out whenever she gets near water.
>be X-Student
>Can't sleep, decide to sneak down to the pool and relax a bit
>walk in
>Professor Storm is laying back in the hot-tub, completely naked
>You blush and try to back out quickly, but you stumble and knock something over, catching her attention
>"Oh, you couldn't sleep either?" she says, her voice firm and comforting
>You try to stammer out a reply. She chuckles throatily and sits up, the curves of her chocolate breasts becoming visible above the water
>"Please, don't let me scare you off. An unquiet mind can be quelled with companionship. Come, relax with me"
>You try to reply but your tongue won't move. Instead you stumble over to the edge of the tub and start to step in
>"Oh no, take your trunks off!" she says, teasingly poking at them with her foot, "it feels so wonderful on your skin..."

>saving any mutie scum
Kill all of them

But she ain't even there, sugah.

Professor X.

He's a colossal asshole and I enjoy that.

Daily reminder that the professor X is such a powerful psychic that he can probably survive forever as a psychic ghost in the astral plane, like the Shadow King or Cassandra Nova.

Rogue

Always...ALWAYS save Rogue... even if she turned into an emo goth....

I miss Southern Belle Rogue so much. SO FUCKING MUCH

kill'em all and get some new goddamn characters already.

Rogue, no contest.

Storm.
Also, just how many problems would be solved by killing Jean, seriously?

>jean
>dying
Nice one OP.

Wheels because I am the Leg Man.

Not an X-Men fan, but I'd save the professor. The world needs him more than the others, and is extremely important to the cause of the mutants.

Rogue. For obvious reasons

That's why you DON'T save her. She is a minority and they can't just kill minorities so you let her die and she comes back stronger!

But he's never had a golden chair yellow yes but not gold

This

Chuck is vital to the future of Mutantkind.

But Rouge is best girl, so bye-bye Prof.

Yep, hot hands it is.

Rogue

is that robocop?

Why don't you people like goth emo chicks

>Dead or alive you're coming with me.
Not quite, but there's a striking familiarity.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5vZWrsaYWU

I have to save them all.

*doesn't say anything*

Will i be allowed to fuck the one i save? Because if not then i won't even bother.
Otherwise, i would save Storm.

Rogue. No contest.

Storm.

If it was southern Belle Rogue, I would save her.

I choose not to save any of them, and let the stress of the situation unlock their ability to transfer their minds into version of their bodies in different dimensions.

This is the real question
If no then the Professor easily

>dat image

I swear that happens everytime a perfect dark skin enters the room

I would ask Cyclops which one is the right choice.

back to 7+1chan with ye