/CHI/

happy day

how's it going peru

Really fine actually.
So, it's always so dead over here?

usually starts off slow and picks up through out the day

Alright then. Are you actually depressed or are you memeing?

Perro caca

I actually am although it's not always bad but I've pretty much zero motivation for as long as I can remember which is why I am here

rude

Just wondering how many of you know Spanish.

i do. i speak it everyday

Noice

theres are CHI's who don't know any spanish but they are outnumbered by the one who do

CHI
It has been snowing a good amount and it should stay this time around which is quite nice.

it started snowing here but it's already stopped

Made the mistake of looking at the facebook of my ex gf and now I'm getting the feels
(This is relevant to this thread because she's Mexican)

at least you aren't that one user with the cam girl waifu

I do the same with my dominican ex. Shes very pretty and we shared many traits but I was a faggot that ended shit and years later I regret it.

why don't you just get her bac?

we talked before about getting back together, if there was a ever a chance. She flat out stated its not likely but we're still good friends which is good enough for me.

pretty sad

bump

It's still snowing and it will continue to snow for most of tomorrow.

how much snow will you get ?

Over 4 inches or something like that, they say some places in the region are getting just under 6 inches at most. Breddy good considering there was no snow and barely any frost just a week ago.

not bad i figured you guys get a shit ton of snow during the winter

Hi /chi/. The mailman has stuff I ordered online and is going to deliver it between 1pm and 3pm but I'm a nightowl. So now I need to stay awake for a long time as I woke up at 6pm today. I am going to need more coffee.

The south coast gets significantly less compared to lapland.

what are you up to?

oh ok

My plan was to move as little as possible and do some groceries when day starts so the fresh air gives me a second wind to stay up. So I'm probably going to watch some some long lets plays or something. Extra lazy to the extreme tonight.

I think I posted here a few months ago asking you to be my friend and hang out, but I forgot to check after 3 hours. Did you ever reply?

is streaming all you're into?
can;t remember

I think we were discussing tinnitus before that. I also recall what ended up causing my tinnitus. I was blasting a lot music on my headphones, and I think the cowboy bebop live theme finally did it.

Nah man. But I do like vidya a lot. But I also like movies and stuff.

that was probably a few weeks ago not months

>tfw i will never see videos games like i use to
at least i still enjoy music and movies

Maybe your taste in vidya changed. It's just another medium for me like music and movies.

idk it feels completely different i just get bored

stop

Some are really boring, some eat hours away from my life. Some are good for a couple of hours because of the story. And some are just funny. And some ha e a nice gameplayloop.

But if it's not your thing it's not your thing. All cool.

i guess i just got older

so tired but sleeping does nothing anymore

is it because of sleepless nights? i feel the exact same way

Could be. My taste is different from when I grew up but yours could be gone. Only science might know why.

>tfw i remember staying up all night playing video games with my online friends

i can sleep a full 8 hours and still feel tired, especially mentally. i just have no energy for anything these days.

thats exactly how i feel. everything feels like a drag