>one chance at life
>not born white

>born "white"
>in brazil

it's your own fault 2bh

sucks to be you

what race?

>born

Life would be so much easier if I was white.

East Asian

This
>born without my consent
>born into a poor family
>born brown male in a white country
Where's my compensation?

you're clearly retarded
you get shit 24/7 for being white in the current year, being white in a western country is playing social life on impossible mode

even asians can get muscular and overcome racial stereotypes, every race can overcome stereotypes except for us whitoids

>not even a cool POC
wew

at least you have better women

>being white in a western country is playing social life on impossible mode

>this is what white people on Sup Forums actually believe

Do you actually think white people have it difficult in society in the west? The sorts of people who post on Sup Forums maybe but not in general.

You know that all the “whitoids” things are just memes right? In really life white men are still on the top of the human male hierarchy

step 1: stop thinking you're white
step 2: stop spamming your Sup Forumsshit everywhere you fucking monkey

>Where's my compensation?
all over the fucking place
just look at arrifmative action and 100% of all media showing exclusively brown subhumans and white women as examples of interracial couples despite the reality that white male- asian female and white male-women of any thnicity are by far the most common interracial couples
obviously you can't imagine how annoying that is

i haven't posted on Sup Forums for weeks wtf

Our governments are trying to replace us with brown people sure, but outside of campus radicals you're not going to run into the types of people you describe.

>1/2 chance of being female
>be m*le

>one chance at life
>born white
>but in East Europe

Ahahah cyka blyad

I actually have a gf, no need to go full ad hominem Mr. Lee

In non-western countries that is.
Whenever I am in a non-western tall white males are boss. In western countries all I see is women preferring some 3rd world niggers, balkan turks or the like.

>outside of campus radicals
Seems like you haven't been to Germany. Almost everyone here is a Democrat or worse by American standards.

Sounds nice.

Im a collegefag in so-cal, the liberal/diversity capital of the West, and yet on college campus it’s almost always white guys with girls of all races, but very rarely do you see non-white guys with white girls. The whole white women perfer Brown is just a myth

>Democrat or worse

>POC
people who use this term get the rope

Every day I wish I was born as a Chad white man in a developed country

>confusing sex with long-term cuckships
because one night stands don't happen in the early afternoon when you are walking across the campus
the most sexually succesful guys stay single and they know why

I think this Germ just doesn't leave his house desu. Our societies are certainly not perfect and we're gonna have some problems in the fairly near future, but this reads literally as if his life is Sup Forums memes.

sorry there has been a lot of racist brazilian triggering me lately, i hope you can forgive my rudeness

>I know your daily experience better than you know yourself
the generic version of "let me tell you about your country"

you got an offer and did not take it. suit yourself if you aint getting any cool ones. now go ahead waste money on some 20 other dudes who cant do shit instead to try and push him back to his obviously uber-bribed soc senpai.

Women here are either fat as hell or if theyre attractive, theyre already in a relationship. The situation is bad here.
Theyre really pushing nonwhite man/white woman in ads and other programming here too. Its blatant propaganda, but the reality is still brown men are the most heavily incel group of men out there. We have it much harder.

>literally admits in his post that white male-women of other ethnicity couples are most common in real life and yet still complains that sometimes there are non-whites on his TV

Wh*tes are never satisfied are they?

At least you're not a nigger

The problem is that it's changing with all the anti-white propaganda. You know that people are will eventually do what they are told to do.

Also Latinas, Blacks and Asians are rare in Germany. Unfortunately there are a lot of Turks, North African males here and almost none of their female counterparts. So there is almost no way to "score back" by sacking a muslim girl.
I'm sure if there was a large population of Germans in those countries they would do better than these muslims do here, but that doesn't matter because in reality all that is happening is muslim male coming here and muslim females staying whereever.

>one chance at life
>born with blonde hair and blue eyes in a majority nonwhite country

its like having cheat codes

yep, you literally have to go the wrong direction at every fucking turn to get any challenges at all in life.

You can be a trap