How do we stop The Bendis?

How do we stop The Bendis?

Bendis?

We kill off Kitty Pryde and introduce a brand new Shadowcat, a black FtM transexal.

Stop buying his shit

Replace Reed Richards with a quadruple amputee.

Yes. Bendis, The writer.
The writer of comic books
Bendis

Wait, you're talking about Bendis?

Bendis-killing missiles

a bullet
or maybe just break his hands
or addicted to heroin

How can you stop a man that is backed up by the CIA?

It's simple really...

We KILL the Bendis.

Perhaps if we feed him enough bacon cherseburgers, nature will take care of the rest.

We stop buying. I mean it's not like any of us buy to begin with, but you know.

why is he singlehandely writing every marvel comic right now?

get this hot head out of here!

Because he knows how to keep the loud idiots who don't actually read comics happy.

Slowly break every bone in his body. In the end, set him on fire.

About Bendis.

So it's Bendis we're talking about here, I see.

You can't, because Bendis is a concept. You can kill the man, but you can't kill the idea.

Kill? Who?

Push him off a wall like Humpty Dumpty.

When he dies in about 30 years time, hire a writer who undoes everything he did/kills off all his original characters/retcon everything he did

kek

rolling doubles, check'em

How does one kill something so evil?

Where's the civil war story time

just google pictures of excrement.

But don't kill him, dump him outside a hospital so he has to live like that.

Simple. Don't acknowledge him.

Don't post about him. Don't read his books. The less exposure he gets, the better.

Abandon ship
let Marvel sell only to the liberals they pander to
See how they're gonna like that

Comic books? He writes comic books?

When he meant diversity does that mean that he basically talked about how his dreams about being fucked by a bull are keeping him awake at night?

You don't kill bendis. You either get down or lay down. But if you lay down...

It's funny that this is the solution to most creators people don't like, but it's the hardest thing for people to do.

Was Bendis ever good?

Just crash his plane with no survivors

he's good on noir-ish stuff. Daredevil, Spider-woman, stuff where he doesn't try to be funny and Bendis-speak actually helps make everyone look cagey and mistrusful, but he hasn't written anything like that in ages.

People say his USM was good but those people are wrong.

As long as he sells, you can't

Who is this bendis guy ? What's he do?

I know, right?

Worked for Sup Forums.

As for the mobile screen? He thinks he's favourite character is safe, but Bendis has no jurisdiction. Bendis will snatch his favourite character, his waifu...and assassinate them.

Do it using Chaos Magic

noice

From the army surplus store?

You don't.

Have a nice day.

>666

Ha! If the Big Two actually reacted this way to poor sales, the entire staff would be different. I honestly kind of hope there's another comic crash to knock some sense into those guys.

You can't. This generation of teens only do twitter speak and that's what bendis does best.

>A federal agency dedicated to national security gives out rewards for inserting brown people into entertainment media

Can someone please explain this shit to me?

Part of the current administration's diversity bullshit
and Diversity meaning get rid of white people especially straight white men regardless of the agency's or department's function

Is there any place where I can find a list of recipients for this reward? I want to know so that I can avoid giving them money.