Man yelling 'Allahu Akbar!' wounds two Belgian police in machete attack

> A machete-wielding man yelling "Allahu Akbar!" (God is greatest) injured two female police officers before being fatally shot in the Belgian city of Charleroi on Saturday, in what the prime minister said appeared to be a terrorist act.

> The attacker was shot by a third officer and subsequently died of his wounds, but the police officers were out of danger, police said.

> Public broadcaster VRT said the attacker had taken out a machete when two officers asked to search him at a checkpoint set up outside the city's police headquarters as part of security measures imposed after major Islamist attacks in the last nine months in Belgium and neighboring France.

> There was no immediate indication of the man's identity; Belgian media reported that the attacker had no papers with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpoxnx0PfHg

Well Sup Forums, what did he mean by that ? Why did he do it ? Where could he possibly have come from ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk
youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was an isolated incident.
just a loner, a madman.

>terror attack
>injured two female police offers
Shit like this is why I'm not afraid. They're so fucking weak. He had a machete and he couldn't even kill a woman.

I can't begin to imagine this mans motives, religion, or background. Perhaps a white christian conservative?

#PrayFor___

We really ought to focus on the positive things. I, for one, am glad we have so many of them on our side.

Look at all the contribution to society their community is making. The culture, the food, their familiy value and strong moral stances, the jobs they take for us and those they don't want to do. Imagine how dull life would be without them.

don't jump to conclusions, wait for the media to tell us if he was a "real" Muslim

What do you think his motive was?
It's an absolute mystery to me.

It's really a shame police killed him. This just shows how racist and bigoted the police force is. He should've been stopped nonlethal so we could ascertain his motives. Now that is sadly impossible and we won't be able to learn how to better integrate peaceful young refugees.

>Perhaps a white christian conservative?

Those Christians are out of control, if only there was something we could do to stop them pouring in our countries.

I mena, look at it, even Wikipedia can't keeo up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

They had to break their list of attacks down by months.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016

Man, the gull on those Christian extremists.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk

The only way we can stop this from happening is by taking in more refugees.
If there are more of them, they'll just stop eventually.

Huh, I guess the Belgians will just have to learn to live with this.

>If there are more of them, they'll just stop eventually.

Do you think that would be enough ? I mean, I remember the crusades and the slavery days like ti was yesterday and shit.

Maybe we should all do the right thing and elect them as our political leaders, then they'll know we're not racists.

what the fuck is going on here

>Huh, I guess the Belgians will just have to learn to live with this.

Don't be snarky, user, we all deserve this.

I saw this on Fox news last night and jumped to Sup Forums to see no one was covering it... Wtf pol.... You have always been first habbenings.
What's funny was the anchorman said "the assailant was heard saying God is great in Arabic" like he wasn't supposed to say Allah ackbar

>the man died and was teleported to an orgy in heaven shortly after.

Shame on those women for provoking a peaceful man who acted alone and has no affiliation with Islam.

She probably didn't want to single out a specific religion. I mean, there's radical extremists in every faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8

>Shame on those women for provoking a peaceful man

They were probably begging for it, dressed like shameless whores, not even averting their gaze and shit. Totally haram stuff.