ABSOLUTE MAD MAN DESTROYS IMMIGRANTS

French immigrant living in Finland demolishes muslims in a protest against islamization of Finland.

Video
youtube.com/watch?v=h33SluDKirg

Anarchists try to silence a man from filming and then report him falsely to police for assault
youtube.com/watch?v=EqdkGc87AMk

The whole thing
youtube.com/watch?v=NqyCFYxDBgM

Other urls found in this thread:

static.ylilauta.org/files/o7/orig/h7q5capq/suomi kuuluu meille.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=eXmfCaglsbU
youtu.be/5eUvyuaJVIo
youtube.com/watch?v=OvXOi-iHrV0
youtube.com/watch?v=h33SluDKirg
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE&feature=youtu.be&t=42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Germany this guy would land in prison within 5 minutes.

>threatening genocide at a public speaking event
This insane racist motherfucker has some balls, gotta give him that.

That is sad to hear. Hope Germans can rise to glory once again in near future from self-hatred.

this saddens me pretty fucking much.
"free speech" as they say. Yeah of course.

Fuck you merkel.

static.ylilauta.org/files/o7/orig/h7q5capq/suomi kuuluu meille.mp4

Muslim immigrants shouting "Finland belongs to us" as a counter protest.

Would he be allowed to speak in the first place? Would this kind of speech be allowed at a PEGIDA rally, for example? Not that I doubt what you're saying, because people have gone to prison in DE over the same thing this brave man is saying.

Probably would be counted as hate crime here but he's French so he gets a pass

I feel like that Police does not do arrests for "hate crimes" like they used to do. Five years ago you could not say anything bad against muslim immigrants, but today you can say almost anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXmfCaglsbU
LOL! Look at those girls trying to do "hands up don't shoot" thing. Those cops probably don't even have a gun with them.

>Be in Germany for a day
>Openly talking about how bad immigration is and how fucked Münich is
>Germans overhear my conversation
>Literally call the fuck cops on me
>Cops let me go with a warning
>Behind us there are obese muslim youth in tracksuits pushing elderly people aside running after eachother

Fucking hell daddy what are you doing.

Finnish police always carry their Glock, but rarely use it. Anyway these guys are fucking delusional.

Fug I am going to visit Germany in near future. Hope I don't get vanned :----D

HNNGHHHHHHHHH I love Finland and this madman is my new husbando

I see little turkshits picking on other little aryan boys and even elderly people every goddamn day.
And nobody gives a fucking shit.

But if you try to help/say/do something you're a racist and other liberalist scums call the police. I don't want to live in this country anymore wo be honest.

absolutely based. why is he speaking english though lol. do they even understand what he's saying?

He's French

French laws about hate speech are actually quite severe.

please stay there and never bring your Russian ass here

I had a friend get back from a month trip and according to him there is nothing wrong. He's a total cuck so I never trust what he says on the matter.

Fucking based m8

Finnish usually have somewhat decent English.

Fuck, just watched more of that and they are shouting antifa slogans. Absolutely disgusting. Might go to the next event just to fuck with these retards.

Why aren't the news covering this?

HUGE BALLS

same reason they cover these terrorist as if they were committed by white men

Yeah the leftists are fucking lunatics.
Just imagine,on one of the safest nations on earth there are people yelling: "cops, pigs, nazi minions" and other crazy shit like that, unbelievable. How can you even be anti-police here?

MTV had a live stream last months in this same event. I haven't seen any news articles about this or the last event though.

Just dont talk about anything related to immigration or politics, Germans can get fucked angry if you do.

They dont take well to political jokes either, they get extremely offended.

You're welcome here, Geert is going to win and make s great again.

The Somali girl yelling is named Maryam Askar and she's often in state media.

youtu.be/5eUvyuaJVIo
Here she explains that it's because our Muslim community has became too Westernized why Muslims rape so much here, so they need to go to mosques more and learn Muslim lifestyle. Funny how this was never a problem with Tatars who are completely secular and follow our culture and laws despite being Muslims.

If you hate cops (especially in Finland, sincee we have the most nicest police I have ever met) you are probably someone who does crime or a retard.

Anyway more leftist lunacy:
youtube.com/watch?v=OvXOi-iHrV0

>Working immigrant says something negative about refugees in a talk show about immigration crisis
>"hey you can't say that, you can't say that" regards leftist immigrant

>youtube.com/watch?v=h33SluDKirg
Topkek is this guy me from the future?

Germany crossed the Rubicon of cucking. There is no hope.

Amazing man. He will soon be attacked by "a group of unidentified young men"

>"We have forgotten our true culture, our religion and have became too westernized and began to make disgusting crimes (they are talking about rape)"

Basicly "rape is part of western culture and has nothing to do with islam".
Someone get rid of this idiot.

>Anarchists try to silence a man from filming and then report him falsely to police for assault
>reporting to police for assault

Where in germany did he visit?

>and one day, we will kick all if you out! Even the young ones!

Jesus, that guy has balls. I'm supprised that's not instavan speech

Sweet.

Hahaha, old man is based as fuck. He should run for presidency in France.

Why would you choose that Hollande fatso, instead of this guy, who knows his priorities.

Learn this one special trick to BTFO migrants!

Leftists hate him!

Why is that jewish looking man eating in the video?

>tfw the age of reactionary nationalism is close

En tiennykkää et Junes Lokka lurkkaa täällä

Nice, great speech. Need someone like this here

Outside the cities, is so safe, that there even is no police really, except when they drive from city to another.

Of course he does

I was recently in Berlin again and not much has changed other than a few good restaurants closing, the Turks were still nice if you treated them politely, nobody in SO 36 was a pain in the ass, Doner and taxi rides.

A friend living in Cottbus told me the southeast is the most contentious German-Migrant problems due the history and sheer number of migrants

In Norway, the only thing stopping nationalism to grow big, is a front-person. We lack this, someone to look up to and lead. Even the media have been saying this discussing the low activity. Feels bad... But someone must come forward soon i hope

We will not forget you Germanbro's.

Yeah you ever watch that show about Lapland police? They just get basically get rid of roadkills and write signatures (they're famous up there), that's it.

This is fucking vicious and glorious. I absolutely love it.

Feels like private company guards help a bit in cities, but id rather see less them, and more polices. Taxpayers has to pay some of the guards anyways.

>you should not even exist

DELETE THIS

Finally I can understand spoken English.

CRASHING THIS MEETING WITH NO NON TRIGGERED

atleast someone who talk a perfect english desu

>You will all be kicked out

>We will fight you again. You will loose because you are not worthy.

aaahh.. that just made my day pekka.
Someone talking sense.

Also did he say to the anarchist retards to get out too?

In France this guy would also land in prison within 5 minutes desu.

Holy shit. This guy is based.

>YOU SHOULD NOT EXIST
DAY OF THE ROPE HAS COME

3/4ths of the Germans on Sup Forums say it's hopeless, and 1/4th seems to think Germany will rise up and fight back.

I want to believe, Deutschebro

We've had a lot of the same here flag, but the problem is that it's always retards that pull facts out of their rectums

like ie SIAM(?), Vigrid that stuff up in Brummundal back in the late 80ies early 90ies? I wuz just a little user then

Here they would just get the jew press on them, telling how raysis they were to disagree with the narrative

Prolly facebook and other such foreign agents would ban you, I think we got some court cases coming here for this. Intrusion and censorship in another country like this, is infact very serious as it's become a tool that all the normies, well most use, an utility.

I hope (((it,kikebook))) gets banned

the others must just erwachen, they will come, the sheep always do

French and Germans welcome to Finland. Here you can use the freedom of thought and speech. ( And even the ones disagreeing with what you say will not really harass you, cuz foreigner, who does not rape or demand gibsmedats )

Kaukinen must be stopped, she's trying to sabotage these events because they're not Nazi enough for her

It's sad to see the Scandinavian countries deal with this nonsense; you were always a model of homogeneous success, and now...Sweden.

Sven has always been the retarded brother in the family, so nothing new there really, but this time the retardiness have had and will have extremely shit time. This shit can or will happen here too.

We have all been betrayed by our politicians, whom are all the same, all press is now in the hands of your (((kikelords))), so they try spreading htis homoshit and mudslime loving here too.

It's a big difference though, people ain't taking it, going to one of these papers which now only survive by allowing comments on anything related to mudslimes raping goats/horses/chairs/hamsters or asylum related... just go to vg.no your self and watch

it is basically pol

that said, yeah we do have a big problem here too. For the most part contained to Oslo and some other cities, but a nuke in Oslo would solve most of the problem.

Nah mate we're heading straight for civil war.

They are all the same.. only differ in rhetorics... to gain power for them selves, say pretty words and lies and get a job in the un or nato.... TRAITORS all of them!
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE&feature=youtu.be&t=42

Holy fucking shit he's going full on Sup Forums

I am jelly of bilingual people

Need to step up on my language learning

How did you guys get into english?

The refugees had complained about bad food offered in refugee centers, so they offered porridge to the audience. idfk what was the point of that.

I remember when I went to one of the first RK protests which was organized by Kaukinen. It was going well until she started talking some druid shit and saying that she is 'reviving' the Lapuan Liike. After the protest I searched info about her and found out that she is clearly psychotic. Really tells a lot about our political situation and our people when the only ones arranging protests against multikulti are just plain retarded. No wonder those protest only manage to gain around max 100 protestors because their speakers are plain stupid and the things they say only manage to scare off most of the normal folk and people who don't want to be associated with these tards.

I wish we had normal, clever and educated people organizing these and speaking there without all this war declaration rabble-rousing bullshit. Though I doubt it will change the type of people participating in those protests, they will still be beer-drinking, stinking and shouting elämäm__kallus.

What does it mean by this?

Moonman, Moonman, can't you see?

>I wish we had normal, clever and educated people organizing these and speaking there without all this war declaration rabble-rousing bullshit.
I wish we'd get speakers who are not involved with MV-Lehti
Even this Suomi Ensin event had speech written by Ilja, you're not going to make anyone take you seriously if you talk about MV

also adding that the westlands wanted to claim independence from oslo already several years ago

It's also the part of country you got the christians, our bible belt if you will

You don't learn any foreign language at school??

I've learned German and Spanish at school, and English by myself.
Also when I travel I try to learn the basics, courtesy and numerals, it helps a lot.

Video games and mandatory English in school.

Based frenchman with a clear and based message. keep it up finns

Chinks and niggers need to from trees

This, I learned English mostly by playing video games and watching movies.

>French immigrant living in Finland demolishes immigrants living in Finland

I know someone who used to live in a shitty immigrant neighbourhood. She has Tourettes, too. One day one of the cops, or maybe it was one of those knock-off mall cops came after her for "pulling a face" at him. The muslims hanging out, blocking the entrance to the supermarket and generally being cunts to everyone with white skin? Completely left alone.

If we ever gain the upper hand, we must cleanse all institutions of these traitors. It's honestly embarrassing how ready I am to be a fullblown brownshirt. I've been on the civil side for so long, looking on how the left gets to sully our streets with communist and islamist fight squads. It would be nothing more than justice to see the same thing happening to them.

I hope the coming of our society is heralded by the steady beat of clubs against traitors' heads.

mitä vittua nyt taas :----D

Yes it would be allowed but then the media would start a huge propaganda war and try to ruin that persons live. Additionally he would probably be charged with hate speech and get a fine of 1000-5000 euros.

It really depends on where you go. Berlin was already a Euro capital, which translates to it being an islamized shithole. A few Syrians sprinkled around aren't going to change anything.

Of course, because the leftards value their beautiful "diversity" in Berlin, they wouldn't house many immigrants there in the first place. No, they get housed in small communities. Some tiny villages see their population literally double because of some rapefugee centre.

I know a doctor in Germany. She definitely notices, because she has to treat all these assholes. In general public services are a good litmus test for immigration and integration. And let me tell you, no-one hates muslims more than the people who spend a day trying to save their children from their incest-induced syndromes, only to then be cussed out by thankless muslims for not being able to save their Europe-destroying womb-bombs.

You guys need to get your act together or Europe is lost .

This is exactly the shit I was talking about. What the fuck is this shit seriously? How can anyone take her seriously when she spouts some retarded shit about druidism and how Breivik is the paragon for Finnish men?

based Frenchman

>insane racist
Man speaks the truth and you're calling him racist. You're part of the problem.

holy fucking shit how based can a man be

BASED JEAN-PIERRE GARRISON

upvote this shit this pumps people up

It's truly ironic how most of the great powers are now the most cucked (minus Sweden)

Super cucks:
UK
France
Germany
Sweden
Belgium
Netherlands
Austria

Spain and Russia have seen to beaten the odds but are still. About cucked

das it mane

Should have put muslim immigrants. Well what ever. It serves it purpose regardless.

The spirit of Simo rises from the grave, each Finn shall kill 300 Muslims.

school ofc