How subhuman can you be to eat this disgusting creature ?

how subhuman can you be to eat this disgusting creature ?
What was the first one who considered eating it thinking ? I like this think that enjoys it's own shit I wonder what it tastes ? if you like this """"""animal""""""" you're fucking subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8u8Z3bUQfs
foxnews.com/world/2013/12/21/egypt-turns-once-again-to-pigs-copts-as-garbage-mounts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YF2VvA_dBP4
youtube.com/watch?v=-eOydTKeMzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

Says the actual sub-human

Fuck off Achmed, it gives us energy and calories.
If it keeps you alive, it's food.

All life is beautiful.
The pig is especially beautiful and really cute.
Here is a cute piggie.

Don't you have a goat to rape shitskin?

Who wouldn't eat pig?

Beautiful little pigbro with rain boats ^.^

We're still waiting for the truth about Regeni, you filthy muslim. Keep your retard books for yourself, fucking piece of shit.

You should see what chickens are fed

why is that pig wearing little piglet sized galoshes
that's just silly, take those off little piggy

it's cheap, so white """people""" love it

We civilized people wash the pig and refrain from eating its entrails so we're not eating any fecal matter ourselves. Proper cooking and refrigeration kills any parasites. Not that you'd know anything about that, Saracen.

I do think pigs are fucking disgusting but bacon tastes good, sue me.

domestic pigs werent always around, hence why they are called domestic pigs

boars and feral pigs were hunted by our ancestors for food

although the feral pigs and boars did bathe in mud, they didnt do it nearly as much or as nastily as the domestic pigs do, which are enabled by farmers who make massive mud pits for them at the request of peta and the government

It is more tasty as chicken and cow
This is mostly the reason I choose pig most of the time

>a roach
>unironicly using """people"""

really made me think nokia

>If it keeps you alive, it's food.
why don't you eat dogs like the chinese then ?

>Pork or poultry
>Better than beef
Fight me.

Serious question:

Do sandniggers geniunely not understand that the dirt doesn't go through the skin of the pig... And that you can clean it... And that you roast it for minutes... And that it's as perfectly clean as any other kind of meat when it's on your plate... And that other animals are dirty as well?

How can this be one of their biggest virtues? How is the average sandnigger IQ above 50?

Pigs are one of the most intelligent and cleanest animals. They are literally more human-like than most Arabs. I would feel bad for them if they werent so delicious.

You act like the chinese grow dog like pigs. They have a population problem.

>It is more tasty as chicken and cow
>pork is better than beef
that is very debatable

that's what you get for supporting Sisi

>"A man is not defiled by what enters his mouth, but by what comes out of it."
--Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Mark 15:11

Keep that in mind the next time you hear a Saracen shouting "Allahu ackbar!" while murdering an innocent Christian.

Why are you as scared of dogs as you are of pigs?

Arabs are far more disgusting than pigs, somehow you still don't kill yourselves.

Serious question:

Do germans geniunely not understand that the sewers doesn't go through the skin of the roach... And that you can clean it... And that you roast it for minutes... And that it's as perfectly clean as any other kind of meat when it's on your plate... And that other animals are dirty as well?

I dont think mudslimes have developed germ theory yet. They still think diseases are caused by demons and unfaithfulness. Give them time

If we compare to paki & indian ways of pooping, pigs are cleaner

Those mini pigs are so fucking cute.

Sandniggers dont understand science.

One muslim ate once pig and got sick, since the meat was raw.

Obviously all pigs are poisonous and since christians can eat it, it must be from satan!

So they put it on their Guran that pigs are poisonous.

Since they cant science and they still live in middle ages, they spout their stupid nonsense around.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8u8Z3bUQfs

Oh now I see how they justify sucking dicks.

Depends on what you feed them and how you treat them dumbass.. just like any animals..

I know egyptians could only figure out to use them to eat the trash that they were incompetent to get rid of themselves.. But newsflash pigs do not have to eat trash.. You definately have tumbled far from building pyramids to barely being able to get rid of your own trash.

foxnews.com/world/2013/12/21/egypt-turns-once-again-to-pigs-copts-as-garbage-mounts.html

Gooks will eat anything. When the West falls, there are no whites left and everyone has an IQ of 50, the gooks will eat you too.

LOL all these triggered eurocucks :DDD

The best part is that you could seriously argue that the current Jihad falls under fool's errand, and is an abomination. People in the middle east kill americans and each other because they are brutal, evil people. The books they read and the inspiration those texts give people who've acclimated to civilized life around the globe are completely removed.

Turks taste like sht, that's why humans don't eat them

looks like a fucking rat

Insects look disgusting to humans since they look like something from another planet/strange, though. They are not comparable with mammals.

Are you telling me sandniggers aren't human?

enjoy your rabies

Pig: slaughtered when the meat is best
Cow: slaughtered when it does not give milk anymore

It is cheaper to get good pork than it is to get good beef.

But personally I love me a nice red steak.

And chickens look better? They look like they have labia growing on their fucking faces.

Cool grade 2 humour.

>inbred low IQ shitskin mudslime telling people how to be civilized by not eating pork

Why would we care about what you think of the food we eat? Ironic criticism coming from the pigs of the human race who are desperate to get into white countries.

pigs and cows are adorable 2bh, i sometimes feel guilty when i see them in real life

i feel no guilt for eating chicken tho

Their meat is full of fat, good for winter
Their meat when cooked has no risk for humans
They are bred for eating so that's what we do

>they look strange they look like something from another planet
you're not really bright are you

Mohammed died after eating a poisoned pig.

>I only eat pretty animals

>This triggers sandniggers
youtube.com/watch?v=YF2VvA_dBP4

Farm animals are only as dirty as you raise them. If you raise your pigs in shit, they're gonna live in shit

geet the fuck out faggot.

If all dogs have rabies then all muslims are terrorist. That's fine for me

What would you know about white countries pedro ?

That's a pretty difficult Peppa Pig jigsaw puzzle.

To be fair, I think the reason why islam and Judaism don't like pigs is because they are water intensive. They're poor investments in the land these religions ended up staying in for most of history, so their prophets steared them away from these animals.

derka derka

Is that why you swallow cum all the time ?

Are you trying to destroy your own argument, because you're doing a good job.

No it was a poisoned sheep

And he didnt eat it, he fucked it.

Unless you're dipping your hotdogs in the pig's shit it's no more disgusting than eating any other animal.

Rats are cute and possibly some of the smartest walking land creatures we have.
With that being said, it's a very interesting cute look. It's like a cow ant-eater.
Insect hate is learned. That's it. Insects literally are part of our ecosystem. They are a part of your DNA, instincts, and reality.
You're a stupid idiot who doesn't even realize he is an animal just like an insect or a pig.
>inb4 insects aren't animals

Just have Muhammad petting a Dog, Muslims would flip a shit

We like to help moslems. Its no diference in liking pigs.

You are both the same.

More than a literal shitskin like you

Denmark is alot more whiter than you and they're the pig central of western europe that's why your fellow shitskins don't live there enmasse

How fucking dare you waste bacon by touching poop to it.

You could have touched the quran with the bacon, then removed, cooked, and ate it. As an american this is unacceptable.

I'm sure your islamic knowledge far exceeds mine , I wasn't raped by as much pakis after all

ITT MUSLIM EGYPTIANS TRYING TO TEACH WESTERNERS ABOUT HYGIENE WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN CLEAR OUT THEIR OWN TRASH..

Why are Muslims such scum?

youtube.com/watch?v=-eOydTKeMzk

these poor puppers probably never got the taste of unwashed muslim out of their mouths.

It was a poisoned pig served by a Celtic pagan. As someone else said, sheep were used only for sex.

Pigs are smarter than muslims

>We like to help moslems
by offering your women ?

See, that insult is exactly what Jesus was talking about. You just defiled your own soul. a little. :/

Eh?

Sorry I don't speak fat.

Not my fault you -worship- a false prophet rofl.

I think chickens look graceful. They look like mini fucking raptors who just want to hang out.

well chicken is even cheaper than pork and probably better for you than both pork and beef
but chicken makes for awful burgers and steaks

So do Arabs

Just for you, I'm having ham steak, bacon, and sausage with my breakfast this morning

So Muslims only eat animals that they find physically attractive?

well, you gotta fuck it before you eat it

You stupid fucking moron, the pig is a domesticated wild Boar.

You really are a fucking moron.

>shitskin
stop insulting your lord and saviour jizz skins

I dunno a nice thick chicken breast seasoned and grilled properly can make a damn good sandwich.

I've also made homemade burgers with home ground chicken, beef, and pork. Kind of cheating, but it turned out damn good so fuck it.

Who doesn't eat pork ?

dats rite kikes sandniggers and veggies faggots

gas them all

Banter aside

How does the alledged final and best prophet of god manage to get poisoned by some random woman without god protecting him?

Looks like a typical Greek tbqh.

you are not fooling anyone

You would know more about rats, they literally rule you after all

>touching the quran doesn't defile the bacon

The authors of that documentary need to be violently purged from the earth.

Pigs are one of the more intelligent species. Shame that they're so tasty.