How have I only just seen this movie? it was fucking kino

How have I only just seen this movie? it was fucking kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6PAqnhIK9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody talks about it because it's not based on a comic and it doesn't have zombies in it

Not kino, but it was okay

Great soundtrack

I don't know if I would go so far as kino but it's a solid film.

le kino le comfy le memes

I remember this being a pretty good movie.

Reitman is a guy who has a couple solid movies but never really quite took off. Juno and this were probably his best shots (I personally despise Juno but it has its fans). I also liked Young Adult and Thank You For Smoking.

anna kendrick a cute. a CUTE.

Looks nasty

I wouldn't mind licking her anus if you know what I mean.

Looks like shit

A dated, boring cash-in used to sucker in idiots who think because it has an actor who they like who's been in decent movies that him by himself in some garbage no one wants or cares about could possibly be good

Yeah it was a good one, Anna Kendrick almost ruined it. She stinks.

t. pleb

so do these pointless disposable cash grabs hollywood churns out when they have nothing better in the pipeline actually look good to you or what

What temperature is your head right now?

How is Up In The Air a cashgrab you stupid idiot?

>I will never travel around the world having casual relationships with attractive women while wearing a suit

hhnnnnnnnnnnngggggg.... why are Ukrainian women so perfect

Yeah, haven't seen it since it came out, but I remember really liking it

That was a double because she was pregnant, but she's got a great ass.

What did he mean by this?

You sound like an idiot and your thread is total garbage

That's an ass double. Still made my dick diamonds when I watched it though.

Pic related is actual ass.

>ass double

Why is this allowed?

It was an okay film but the dialogue was way too clunky. Had the mark of the writers' indulgency all over it

I loved the beginning montage of him traveling. Very good movie. JK Simmons scene was great too.

Between this and The Descendants I really started respecting Clooney's acting chops

You are an idiot and your post is total shit.

wtf why is this allowed

You talk like afar and your shit is all retarded

You're a butt hurt kino tard whose brain has been damaged by meme speak. You're thread is bad and you should feel bad.

it was pretty great

youtube.com/watch?v=E6PAqnhIK9s

I didn't make the thread.
Again, you are an idiot.

>muh existentialism
This is what passes for kino these days? Kyselves

it was terrible but the ending was sad
anna kendrick is a fucking ratwoman

Anna Kendrick must have THE smallest skull this side of Papa New Guinea. I have a hard time believing her to be a top-of-her-class student. Furthermore the film's dialogue and existential message is contrived and forced. Seems like the director had a few "cool" scenes he imagined George Clooney in and then just connected the clunky dialogue to get him to those points in the plot.