Yuri Gurka

How did a Soviet guy like Yuri Gurka got a German girlfriend and later killed her?

it was east germany. not exactly hard to do considering it was communist.

He was one handsome foreign exchange kindergartener.

east german women were indoctrinated to have a craving for the BSC (Big Soviet Cock)

???

Really? I thought that German womans hated the Soviet and especially the Russians. I'm kinda suprised that someone like Yuri got a German girlfriend, althoug he later killed her so what kind of relation they had is...

>yuri thread

Women always spread their legs for their conquerors. It's a primary trait of that diseased species.

tfw you end up in Black Lodge

But why user?

It wasn't Yuri.

If it wasn't Yuri why would the Jew have even brought it up? He wouldn't have seen her in that vision thing if he hadn't killed her.

did he die or turned jewish

>I thought that German womans hated the Soviet and especially the Russians.

Good thing then that he was a Cossack/Ukrainian then.

dont belive that retard cuck
everyone hated the russians

husbando material desu

post when he got hit by the arrow

good taste user

This.

It's good to see fellow Croatians in Hollywood

>tfw no sad Serb bf to comfort

So did he die?
Will he appear in the next season?

I'm almost certain he's dead. If Hawley really wanted to I'm sure he could bring him back though. But as much as I love Bogdan I think it would be a mistake to have him magically reappear again.

This series was absolute shit

the actor is actually a croat from bosnia and herzegovina.

I know he is but his character is (supposed to be) a Serb.

No an Ukraine/Russian

sorry, I meant his character Milan from The Last Panthers is meant to be from Serbia, which is what this screenshot is from. Yuri is Ukrainian.

I was born in East German. If the girlfriend was a "red" one she would fall under that or that category.
But most (at least 75%) of the people where against the one party politic and communism in general. The Wall was not there to keep the "imperialists" out, it was to keep the unwilling population in.

No problem user, your kinda cute.

Ps: I love you

Ex military / kgb

how old is he supposed to be?
i mean he killed the ossi bitch in 1988. assuming he should be at least 20-25 at that time, i guess he'd be at least in his mid 40s closer to 50 in 2010, but he looks so young.
more like he is mid 30. that really bugged me, am i missing something?

He was 20 when he committed the crime, making him early 40s. Actor is 36.

This was the worst season yet. 1 was GOAT, 2 was okay, but this was just shit.

post cute Gorans ITT

I'm making more Goran webms later, I'm so happy more anons like him.