Finally, after all these years... I've caught you

Finally, after all these years... I've caught you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d8rwGpYPXn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a big statement.

Finally, after all these years... this meme is dead

After all these years... the head is still hot.

Is this thread redditkino?

dead meme

You're a young guy.

you wish, buddy.

>that scene where Bane dies and Bill cries over his grave and realizes chasing him was his only purpose in life and now with him gone everything became meaningless
Kino senpai tbqhdesu

Who here remembers the "For You" meme?

does anyone else know this feel?

>2042. It's been 30 years since the first plane crash. I think back on that day, of the men I lost, of the call I made. I was young, cocky, naive. Ignorant of what was to come. It seems almost funny, how little we knew, how we still dared to hope. People try to rebuild today, yeah, try to rebuild the agency but I think we know that its dead, we're all dead. Dr. Pavel is a distant memory, did he exist at all? Bane I last saw at what remains of Washington D.C. but that was 15 years ago at least. We locked eyed for a moment and kept walking, there's nothing left to say. The conversation ended when my men brought him on board. But still my mind goes back to that airfield, where I stood, waiting for him. Back then I said I was CIA. Heh...now I'm all that's left of it.

reminder

>Sell me this plan

Shit like CF is too sad. You don't stand a chance.

Big index finger.
Small index finger.

So, who's the real one?

People's index finger grow bigger the older they age.

>that pic
Thanks for the laugh on this shitty day of my mundane existence

Well he is called litlefinger so I am guessing the little one

DOuble the digits... double the ownage L!LO!OL!OL!!!

Then show me the body

What did Bane mean by this

CIA has had a rough life

What's Aneposting?

damn I've seen that pic for years and never noticed that

Punished CIA movie when?

VEIN?

Does anyone have the original image of le smiling guy?

Thats not a vein

thats a muscle but nice try

Kino as fuck

That's why he's asking if that's a vein or not, muggles

For you, my man.

This is fucked but I laugh every time

Thank you famalam

Yes, yes, you don't get to bring friends...HOWEVER.

>Yes, yes, you don't get to bring friends...HOWEVER.
BAhAHAHAHAHAHA

i love meme mixing BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Imma big guy that shit.

Remember that time Batman beat the shit out of you?
It was me, Bane.

he didn't age so good

Decective Mcnulty, I'm Mayor
He wasn't alone
You dont get to bring case files
He was trying to grab your prize, the crime rate
OMAR?
Get them in my ass fuck my bum

PLANE
?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

this is the greatest meme of all time

prove me wrong

youtu.be/d8rwGpYPXn0

Imagine how mad the fucker who wrote this was/is

Baneposting by Snyder.

Leave the hotheads to me