Why must we shitpost as enemies, when we could shitpost as allies?

Why must we shitpost as enemies, when we could shitpost as allies?

Canacucks are bottom tier

Canadians on Sup Forums are mostly from vancouver or toronto which are 90% asian. How can asians be any good at shitposting?

T. Micheal Chang from Sydney

Canadas only contribution to humanity is trailer park boys. And now theyve fucked that up. Fuck you canada, youre out of the Commonwealth.

Hey, we're POWER BOTTOM tier at least.

>michael chang
Kevin
Steven
Andrew
David
Thomas

Lmao those gooks sucking up to whites. Communists gonna commie

Please delete this fucking thread canadians don't shit post they aut out.

Remember:

In a war.
Canadians can always kill Australia.
But if they did, Australia would win.

Discuss.

Sorry Australia, you will never reach our level.

>Will never again see a fucking red field with a Union Jack in the canton and a Canadian Coat of Arms ever again

Never heard of a chinese michael. They tend to take simple names like kevin, tracy, lucy, or for instance my doctor, Grace.
They wont take names that aren't phonetic, I think.
Could be wrong..

fuck

mistakes were made

Last week I was helping my wife's boyfriend's son unbend xir penis with my mouth but i was hungry since i never ate so i decided to bite down on xir penis and basicly it started gushing blood and i didnkt know what to do so i brought xir down to tim hortons for timbits but there were already a rapefugee working behind the counter so i decided to go to smoke's poutinery but as i do my wife's boyfriend's son fainted of blood loss and i sorta panicked and threw xir in hudson bay. Was that wrong of me?

Have Canadians always been shitposters? I remember them being polite and helpful and then when Trudeau came in they just seemed to give up because they knew life wasn't worth living anymore.

Exactly what happened.

;_;

I liked old Canada, the shills would be so much easier to spot if it was still like that.

neo-canada is a collection of broken men who have nothing to keep them going to they feed off of pissing people off on the internet

Maybe someday these wounds will heal.

Pretty fucked up that you did that, user. Xir is a human being.

eh and oi are mutually hostile chaos gods

Canadians fuck up the aussies with top tier bantz. Kangaroo cunts cant handle the roast.

Diet New Zealand BTFO

If such a DEADLY ALLIANCE were to form it would be the end of earthrealm as we know it.