Old Sup Forums wins again baby

Old Sup Forums wins again baby

/film/ soon

Based redditor!

Will it have real moderation or more shills?

lyl what kind of cuck even redacts baldlord's sexy mod gaze

why do you have everything marked out when everyone knows who he is because hes always making sure you know who he is?

Because I got a two week ban for """""doxing""""" for posting it without it being marked out.

Who could be behind that I wonder?

can't come soon enough

>Redacts names and face
>Leaves article name and website
?

This is shooped. I can tell by the pixels around the edges.

probably another mod/janitor as hes always posting about himself and has for years

it should be called /cdn/ since everything is online

>im not datamining
>its just the company i work for that mines data lol

>im going to deny the datamining accusation
>then i will describe what one subset of dataming looks like (called sentiment vacuuming) but avoid explicitly calling it datamining
typical jew yorker

kek is the site really so cucked that this counts as an explanation?

>6 years
>around the same time he started having a bigger presence on this board

I do the same for work. It's not that hard really.
We buy tools and just scrape data, however his company is just "professionals" at that. Also nobody buys "hate/dislike" information. It's pointless since your goal is just to attract normies, and if they dont like it just keep pumping.

>film

Where are these secret Sup Forums elite parties happening

ITT: we summon swaglord

why are you trying to normalize your mass opinion siphoning to people who don't engage in that behavior in order to eat?

Win what, all the newshits are still here and they will shit all over any new boards, what we need is stricter moderation.

fascist pig.

Sup Forums is not your alt right safe heaven, faggot.

If /film/ stays up long enough for the major shitposting to subside, it might actually work

You would never know.

Pleb

>he's so new he doesnt remember /film/ opening up and being spammed with BANE? for 24 hours until they closed it again

If you donate more, Bernie can surely still win. Have hope!

does this mean all the baneposters will be deported to /film/?

/film/ will solve absolutely nothing.

>he's so new he doesn't know /film/ was never officially opened and just saw screencaps and stories from anti /film/ redditors

The Dark Knight Rises is still a film, and not television.
I don't know what you hope to expect.

>implying I didn't shitpost there myself
lol

all social media PR or whatever is like this
are you retarded?

Television and film are two different mediums that are as different as literature and music and completely incomparable. All serious discussion of film, the meaning, and art of it is scared off by disgusting discussions of things like Game of Thrones or Hannibal.

All of this boards failures can be traced back to the misunderstanding of how different film and television truly are.

>making your own ban hammer
>posting a picture of it with yourself in the picture

>all social media is datamining
>but don't call it datamining, that's retarded
typical millennial goy, always dependent on trends to justify his boss' jewry

most PR folks are self employed faggot

PR is like the easiest cash in ever

and yet we will stll have endless

>what did he mean by this

threads on the /film/ board.

That said, I have no idea what is the ideal thing to do. I think /cel/ would alleviate us from "discus X's body of work" shit, but we'd still have all the shitty troll stuff mentioned above.

yet here you are enjoying the fine company and exclusive humor of shitposters. whatever you say self-professed, increasingly defensive marketer

>what we need is stricter moderation
Weren't you here last week? We had it and the janitor was still a fucking Sup Forumsedditor that left up garbage like this

swaglord is /ourguy/, i believe him

moot however sold out and went full (((google(((

i dont have set work hours and make 10k each month

im living the dream

Go home, kid.

fuck are you trying to social proof anonymously for? should be on /soc/ posting timestamped pix of ur dolla dolla bills on ur dix

old pic baldlord. hairline are like tree rings you know

>>>/film/

anyone doubt that if it is made it will be full of redditor newfags that just have to tell someone that they watched a Tarkovsky film?

>hairline are like tree rings you know
less hair you have the younger you are?

Isn't that pretty much how it is right now?

Please tell me that means all capeshit movie threads will go to /film/.

>Please tell me that means all capeshit movie threads will go to /film/.
It all depends on who can set up camp first/gets protected by the mods
if its Sup Forums, /lit/, Sup Forums then capeshit will probably be unofficially banned to Sup Forums
if it's Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums then it'll just be this boards film half

Great, another new board I'll never visit.

Nobody who Sup Forums would employ as a mod would know enough about film to make /film/ sufficiently distinct from Sup Forums to be worth having. There's a reason Sup Forums is the plebbiest of the Interests boards - most nerds have pretty mainstream taste in movies, now that nerd media has become the mainstream.

is pretty good bruh

If you kill yourself today no one will notice for a few months.

ITT literal faggots

Not really, it's just Sup Forums with all of the worthwhile conversations removed. We already have a place for international banter - Sup Forums as a whole.

And in what way was that strict moderation?

That's not nice

well that's certainly true now you're here

That was fake swaglord. I'm real swaglord and I can confirm that this thread is full of literal faggots.

b&

Whats his gfs twitter name?

he's single now

Yea but whats was it she was kind of cute

wait, he's Sup Forums mod's now ? I thought he was /fit/'s gingermod

Why does the idea of /film/ make Sup Forums and Sup Forums so furious?

swagqueen