1,267 days until Avatar 2

>1,267 days until Avatar 2

Other urls found in this thread:

disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/animal-kingdom/pandora-world-of-avatar/
james-camerons-avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Unobtanium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Glasses Free 3D

Glasses Free

The genius does it again! This is why I fucking Love cameron he pushes the idnustry tech more than anyone

>1,267 days until abatap tells me to cry more once again

based avatar poster

you looking forward to Avatar 5?

the sad thing is that in like 3 years i will be here seeing there being like 200 days left thinking about how much of a faggot you are

Name me just ONE (1) character's name from James Cameron's Avatar without looking it up online. Pro tip, YOU CAN'T!

That is because it is the most vapid, shallow cinematic experience of recent times. It left no impression whatsoever on anyone that watched it, and no one has any memory of it even one year later.

Great, more hippies offing themselves. Wish it came sooner.

Colonel Coffee Cup

In retrospect, Avatar has a stupid plot.
>A crippled decides he trans and joins blue furry cat people who rape animals in a daily basis and he betrays his race, condemning them to die a slow death, while he fucks his blue cat girl wife

I hope that Avatar 2 is just about Humans nuking Pandora and wiping out any cat people pockets of resistance.

Jake Sully

theatre reruns of Avatar 1 when?? i wanna 3D again

Feels good man

It was kinda dumb that they can transfer his mind to the avatar through nature rather than the expensive high-tech equipment.

Like if they could do that just through nature, I'm sure that'd be more valuable than unobtainium or whatever the fuck. You're basically immortal, because you can transfer bodies forever.

coming soon senpai

>tfw you were 14 and in grade 8 when you saw the original Avatar
>tfw you realize you will be 30 years old when Avatar 2 comes out

I was 18 when Avatar came out.

disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/animal-kingdom/pandora-world-of-avatar/

The Avatar theme park

>Avatar is 8 years old in December

Is this the most expensive marketing stunt in history? I can't think of anyone who gives two shits about Avatar

who /teamhuman/ here? I hope they glass those blue fucks.

>condemning them to die a slow death
It is literally never once implied that unobtanium is needed to save humanity. Also:
>Oy vey! You can't send us back to the planet that we destroyed all by ourselves! Open your borders! Accept our culture while we show nothing but disdain and hatred for yours!

james-camerons-avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Unobtanium

>citation needed

I still havent seen Avatar

I've been there

Easily the worst section in all of Disneyworld, not just Animal Kingdom

>tfw dead in 127

That's what I got from the film. Earth is a industrialized hellhole where life sucks, like a bad neighborhood in Cincinnati which is full of crime and pollution, and they need resources from Pandora to survive.

wait a minute, are you increasing the days?