Yes, well done atheists! Well done!

Yes, well done atheists! Well done!

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10923859/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 other gods are worth considering

How do you know you are not worshiping a false god and the real god considers worship of others a far greater sin than non-worship.

Just because you inb4 doesn't negate the argument. How do you know to follow christianity as opposed to islam or hinduism?

>How do you know to follow christianity as opposed to islam or hinduism?

I look at the state Christian nations are in as opposed to Hinduism and Islam.

wew

> He's a fucking cutdick Christfag

Islam is a perversion of the Abrahamic God

And Hinduism has no concept of eternal punishment

What about Kek's wager?

>not posting the full version

Really made me think. I'm converting to Islam now so I don't go to hell.

Odin is a semitic deity imposed on the Germanics by the Scythians. He's effectively the same "Jew on a stick". The key difference is, the Germanics actually wrote the new God into their pantheon, married him to the wife of their old godhead. Loki even calls out Tyr for being a cuckold in one of the eddas: they KNEW the Jews were cucking their God, and they let it happen.

>eternal suffering
>God loves you

What an insufferable and insecure little faggot your false little god is.

>circumcision
>Christianity

christian nations like colombia, brazil, and south africa?

The fuck are you on about? Pantheons like that are a trait of Indo--Europeans. You can even trace counterparts in the Norse, Roman, even Slavic pantheons.

you're still going to hell because i can guarantee you don't follow shit in the bible

Seems about right.

Like Uganda?

> American
> Not a cutdick

awesome :D

>muh prehistoric European bushman gods

>Faith alone is sufficient for salvation

Do you know that the core principle of Christianity is that Jesus dying for our sins makes it irrelevant whether we followed everything in the Bible or not? Accepting his sacrifice saves us. You can have it too!

Well, it's worth a shot

>sin my whole life
>repent
>keep sinning
>repent
>die
>make it to heaven

Some people are claiming it works that way.

>God isn't smart enough to know that you don't really believe and are just taking the wager
>Your God is literally retarded and can be fooled by an ape

It is about faith
Pascal's wagers is not about picking the right religion
It is about showing that there is no benefit to choosing atheism and being correct

worked for the thief on the cross
"my bad"
"its ok brah"

true story

Well I'm a Taoist then, I'm coming back as a cute girl.

>atheism rewarded

We already have enough shit threads.

>literally go around raping and pillaging and eating babies alive
>oh, but I believe in god
>saved

no benefit in christianity either since heaven isnt real bro

>God will reward me for holding a false belief

Good one

I never said they were good, I just said that they weren't Jewish.

In an atheist world who says raping and pillaging is wrong?

>One in infinite chances your god is the right one
Pascals wager implies that the christian god is the only one that can possibly exist and this is absolutely false

>believing is a choice

So what you're saying is if there is a allmighty god he doesn't know when im just pretending to "believe"?
Hes not god than, m8.

>isnt real bro
can you prove this?

>implying any god would allow selfish degenerates like these into heaven
I love fake Christians, you're so pathetic.

>implies that the christian god
No it doesnt
It just compares two choices and outcomes

The only way Pascal's wager works is if you fulfill the celestial requirements of ALL gods, deities, ghosts, sky wizards,and other invisible friends.

In fact, choosing the one least probable storylines among the google of infinite storylines flies in the face of the one actual way it happened.

Atheist,waiting to see what that one actual history was, will always be the most accurate decision.

I think the entire argument is flawed, however, because you don't actually CHOOSE what to believe. Like, if I don't believe in God, I can't just decide one day "okay, now I believe in God". This is why I find the pagan tree worshipers so funny, because they're all just LARPing.

You can't choose belief.

Its ignoring every other choice and outcome

The more important question is "can heaven be proven?"

Otherwise you would have to disprove every little extraordinary claim

>2016 since that guy got crossed
>Not ascending to CHIM
And the end of those words is Almsivi.

>all go to hell
Please tell me some people actually believe this, that's hilarious

This is about faith alone vs faith + deeds. Catholicism vs Protestantism.

How do I know that muslims aren't the ones right about god? Then I'll go to hell even if I'm Christian. It's impossible to know which religion is the correct one so might as well be an atheist.

They're being destroyed by hordes of migrating muslims? You're a muslim then?

Hold on a minute lads, what if all religions are right in their own way?

Hell, Haruhi could be God for all I know and your chances of getting into heaven depends on how many times you fapped to hentai and if you liked crossdressing.

It's better that their religion got quasi-Jewified in the end

Bush people are savage as fuck

>because you don't actually CHOOSE what to believe.
You choose to follow or abandon or find your faith
And?
That doesn mean it is saying they don't exist
It is like a website where you compare two products
That doesn't mean those are the only two ones

First.
What if I pick the wrong deity?
Secondly, I can't belief. If I force myself to do worship I still won't believe God. I can't change how my brain works.
And I'm sure pretending to believe in God is worse than just not believing in him.

strawpoll.me/10923859/r
well done atheists! Well done!

Everyone, it's just common sense you follow out of decency, not some sky reward.

can nationalism be proven or does it require faith?

You can choose your deeds, but deep down, you cannot choose your belief. Not consciously.

>Everyone,
Plenty of people would disagree
*naturalism

And how can I change into believing?

I can't, so are you saying "God" is unable to know the difference between real belief and pretending?

Okay, I'll start pretending when I get old then.

People hold to the idea of nationalism. Just like people hold to the idea that heaven exists.

>It is like a website where you compare two products

Except that in this case, there are potentially an infinite amount of products. All you how is the options you know of. You didn't include all the options no one knows anything about

you can chose to follow your faith

Christianity if you believe in 3-gods-in-1 and Hinduism if you believe in 1-million-gods-in-1 and Islam if you just believe in a undivided God.

The God in question, either Allah, Rahman or "God" share the exact same attributes (creator of the universe, hell and heaven, allmighty, all seeing, all knowing etc. etc.) the main difference is the amounts of gods he is composed of. one million +, 3 or just a undivided God. And there are a lot of similar rules "no homo", "no murder of the innocent", "no stealing" etc.

So it is basically the amounts of extra gods involved that is the main difference.

HOLD ON A MOMENT.

What if all religions are right in their own way?

For all I know, Haruhi could be God and to get into heaven and get your 72 waifus you need to be clothes-raped and dance to a song with Mikuru.

*naturalism

>Be God
>All these worshipper fucks come up here expecting free shit and a nice life and shit, ungrateful fucks
>Atheists arrive and are genuinely fucking shocked and enthralled by everything, literally falling over themselves in fear/awe
>Fucking dedicated worshippers all look bored and unconcerned with this true power
>Fuck this I'm sending them to hell and keeping the guys who are actually interested
>Besides, I'm God, I'm supposed to forgive and cherish those who were led astray, especially when they repent
>Proceeds to make all Atheists lords of the clouds and give them grand titles and shit, the followers can be their slaves, they'll be grateful

How do you make yourself believe?

People do

Cool I guess?

>not accounting that YOUR god quite possibly isn't the REAL god given that there have been around 3000 gods so far

also this only makes sense if:
a) you know that if god exists he exists as YOUR god
b) you know for a fact that the rules you read in your holly book are really HIS rules

At that point, it ain't a fucking bet...

There are two options:
a) god exists
b) god doesn't exist

you choose a) HOWEVER then it splits into literally billions of options, here are few:

a.1)god exists within the set of gods humans have known about, but still you can't tell which god it is from that, so you can't tell which rules to follow thus fucking yourself in the ass just as much as an atheist

a.2) god exists but his existence isn't one of the 3000 human know gods, which means he could be literally anything and have literally anything for rules and there's no way you could ever tell

In short, Pascal was a retard. But at least he tried...

The community that doesn't enjoy rape and pillaging.

>God loves you
>Unless you doubt his existence, which has zero empirical proof
>Then he tortures you forever

Literally "Islam is religion of peace" logic

>shitslam
>dinduism

Shiggy

Like I said, you can choose deeds, but you cannot choose faith.

For example, I can decide that paganism and odin-worship sounds badass and I want to follow in the footsteps of my ancestors or whatever the fuck. And I get runic tattoos and make prayers to the sky and sacrifice goats and all this other bullshit. On the surface, I appear to be a pagan. But do I really believe in odin and thor and all that? Or am I just LARPing and pretending?

Conversely, someone doesn't just tell themselves "okay, today I no longer believe in God". It happens naturally. Subconsciously. There is not an active choice in the belief or change thereof. It is a manifestation of something deeper down.

Firstly there is the argument that you might be worshipping the wrong God as others have pointed out.

Secondly, there is a negative to being religious and being wrong as you have probably made decisions based on false information and spent a lot of time worrying and thinking about things that are not true.

Atheism is pure unadulterated faggotry

>not choosing eternal suffering

This argument is pretty flawed since only the "Nothing" squares are valid.

Atheism is unbiased perception of reality, stay delusional with your filthy god-done-it in every aspect of your life.

>implying there are multiple gods
>implying multiple gods can exist
>fallowing a moral compass that guides you and gives you hope = wrong

try again friendo.

wtf I love World Government now

This is such a jewish thing to do. Ok let's wage our profits and loses oy vey I better believe and receive stuff! Disgusting.

>Implying spending eternity worshiping a divine ruler like some North Korean is what I would actually want.

Christians had to invent Hell just to scare religious cucks into thinking Heaven was a better alternative.

Pascals wager is fundamentally flawed as it tries to suggest there is an equally likely chance of each of the things happening without offering any evidence to show so. Athiests already believe there is a 0 percent chance of an afterlife so it's just a poor argument tbqh.

no one said there are multiple gods, even if there's one god he can be anything. Why can he be anything? Because you don't have any proof so you don't know which god he is or how he is. He can be the transgender unicorn god that only lets you into heaven if you cut the dick off your wife's son and dress him up as a girl. You wouldn't be able to tell, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE. So you would go to hell.

why are religious cucks so bad at philosophy?

> Athiests already believe there is a 0 percent chance of an afterlife
SIgh, atheists don't believe in afterlife. When you religious idiots will install logic in your heads?

okay but you forgot one

if you have belief then you suffer while you're alive

>God is a gambler
>God created the universe so he could play a game of chicken with you
>God: "Guess whether I'm real, faggot! Guess which one of the world's many religions are my true manifestation, faggot! Do it, or suffer eternally! Hahahahahaha! I'm such a joker, I'm God, mutherfucker, hahahahaha!"
Don't blink, user. God is bearing down on you with his thunder-powered super cruiser, and you've got to leap out of the way at just the right moment, or your Divine Purposeā„¢ will never be fulfilled

What are you talking about russian, I'm on your side.

This is wrong about Judaism

I didn't imply there are multiple Gods just that there is as much possibility that you have chosen the wrong God as the right one therefore Pascal's wager is false.

I don't think that religion is necessarily a bad thing. Especially if it gives people hope and strength and keeps them un-cucked it's very good. I'm just saying Pascal's wager is obviously false.

I do think it would be comforting to be religious sometimes but I can't make myself believe a lie just because it is comforting.

how is it a wager?

I don't think belief is a decision, either you believe or you don't

It's not your place to determine someone else's saved status. That is between them and Him.

I was once a believer. It was comforting in a way. I was more open to belief because I was in a bad spell in my life.

either you're stupid or you ain't

But you can't choose what you believe.
I wish Christianity was real, but it's just not.

Not an argument.

KAMEHAMEHA!