Fuck off were full thread? fuck off were full thread

fuck off were full thread? fuck off were full thread

Come on aussies, show these pansies how we do it.

Who is worried about the census result how white do you Australia is now?

Who is worried about the census result how white do you think Australia is now?

can i come in for just a few days

Come on eurofag, stop using vpn's

What part of fuck off were full dont u understand cunt?

americunts amirite

Fuckin' A

Hi, I'm a wog

Neville fucking Bartos

I'm gonna be transferred to Australia soon, what's it like in Perth?

Shit. Fuck off

Wish I could m8 but I don't have a choice.

I live in perth. its boring as fuck and there are abos, muslims and bogans everywhere but probably better then UK

also there is a massive crime rise since meth has gotten so bad in this city dont go to rockingham, armedale, thornlie or midland.

Sounds better than the shithole I'm in.

I'm inmate 75012, maybe I'll see you after the transfer.

>volunteer to fill out census for entire family
>mark everyone as atheist

Why u guys steel mi country name?????

Your flag looks like a strawberry cake. Yum

>rockingham
>Tfw I live in City of Rockingham.
Baldivis is okay, for now.

Can't wait to buy a few acres up on a hill in Jarrahdale, with a creek running through the property.

Why do you have a midget uk flag in yours? It's like you want all those muslims to come over

Don't worry mate we're setting the groundwork for the next earth wobble to turn our central desert to it's once flourishing state.

>You will never have a dungeon to rape your qt3.14 daughterwife and raise mutants in.

You are starting to sound "Tanned"

We Texans would like to learn how to FOWF as well as the Strayans. Please teach us, Obi-Wan Koala-by!

I used to live in rockingham. best thing i did was move to bayswater. Rockingham city shopping mall is a cesspit of vermin

Simple, when your full you tell the cunts to FUCK OFF!!

>inmate
>on Sup Forums

They let u do that? so progressive

Cronulla 2.0 when?

>bayswater
You're like one step better then fucking Cooloongup.

The great thing about Baldivis is that we're separated from the filth by the salt lake, with really only three roads going across, so Warnbro/Rockingham doesn't leak into us.

If I kill someone, can I assume their spot and live in Australia?

mate, after rockingham and armadale, im happy to live anywhere without abo neighbors.

The trick is not to let them in in the first place.

Vote trump.
Guard your borders with mines and sniper.
Station SPGs at every checkpoint into the state and kill everyone with a California/Maryland/Massachusetts/New Jersey license plate.

No, we need all the free space we can get

No abbos here, they can't afford new homes.
My brother used to live in Gosnells and did a Christmas lights display every year, came home from work one day to find it all fucking stolen.

>not marking everyone as christian to stop islam becoming the majority religion
wow

What about two people then, or take part of the emu genocide?

look mate, we are not taking any more people. Vote trump and maybe you will last the decade

Look at the pic, (((they))) won't be stopped by Trump. We're more worried about the Californians than the Mexicans, desusenpai.

See
>Station SPGs at every checkpoint into the state and kill everyone with a California/Maryland/Massachusetts/New Jersey license plate.

Oh right, so something like this?

Who true blue fuck off we're full here?

Why is there no croc in that picture? Crocs are Aussies too!

Crocs aren't just in Australia.

Wheres crocodile dundee ? Its how I imagined australians from my childhooda, dont know why, just stuck in my head