Catwoman

Catwoman.

>tfw no Selina in Rebirth

Is "station" kid for "sex dungeon underneath the battcave"?

No, but "Ice cream" is code for a quickie.

Is this a sex thing?

Why would it be a sex thing?

she's popping up in All Star Batman, Snyder has to undo the damage the New 52 has wrecked all over the character.

>snyder
>undoing damage

oh
NO

I know that, I thought of her own book.

What fucking damage?

You haven't even read N52 Catwoman have you? If you did, you'd know that Valentine's Catwoman is one of the highlights of New52/DC YOU. Fuck you.

These threads always happen when im at work

it was so good it only bled Catwoman of all of it's readers, and it's why she has no book today.

I tried.

Any chance for a new Catwoman ongoing any time soon?

10/4

Catwoman is always one of DC's more prominent characters so there's always a chance, but I think we're more likely to get ongoings for every-goddamn-body in suicide squad soon.

2nd wave of major Rebirth relaunches along with Shazam, JSA and Legion

Sales figures for Valentine Catwoman were around 26,000 copies which has been the average since the early fucking 2000s. Only after Valentine was taken out did the sales numbers drop below 20,000.

Catwoman had managed to hold on to its core fanbase (just like New 52 Superman) despite numbnuts like you trying to diss on it and DC as a whole.

Valentine saved the book as best she could. It put up alright numbers under her pen, especially considering she had to pick it up after one of the most hated and maligned runs ever.

Not to mention DC was busy advertising all 27 Harley Quinn books instead of Valentine's Catwoman, which was arguably the best ongoing at the time.

Catwoman was never good.