Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5RzzQReDirk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who in comics isn't at this point?

She was established as bi LONG ago. Not sure why this is surprising

Filthy, disgusting fucking slut.

Every women on comics is Bi now.

It was ever in question? She's a fucking Amazon, and was raised on fantasy-lesbos. Went through puberty (likely over a long 'period') on an island that is pretty much an all-girl school. She is clearly a master of warfare, and of her tongue.

What are you niggers talking about?
There's no implications of homosexuality on this page.

>dat blacksmith thirst
>tfw the princess you're crushing on barely knows you exist
Poor Io.

Name fifty.

If anything this also confirms Steve as bi

Maybe I'm blind but I'm missing it too

Panel 5

>amazons bathing
>homo

Well she is Greek.

read the words. . . . .

Yeah, she's having her beauty compared to gods.
Still don't see it.

If anything this panels demands some edits

>not interested in any of the women on the page
>longingly staring at his super married BFF
Rucka, you madman, I love it..

The part where they talk about all of Dianas girlfriends

That's literally "what, like people say about you and Supergirl"?
It's cute, but it's not actually admitting to anything. It's in-universe rumor.
Call me when they finally make it canon.

Yeah, only wonder woman could set him straight.
I can see a panel of him sulking for his dead friend like top gun. I'm sure Rucka wanted to put a beach volleyball scene but that'd been to much

Will they go full Marston Poly?

Please go full Martson Poly.

>everyone in universe pretty darn sure she is bi
>STILL NOT CANON, LA LA LA LA LA, NOT LISTENING!
Let's fast forward to a later issue.
>SHE WAS JUST LYING NAKED WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! THAT ISN'T GAY! WE DIDN'T SEE ANY SEX! THOSE MOANS WERE JUST NIGHTMARES! LA LA LA LA LA...

Really reaching there, user.

yeah if anything we should be shitposting about how even the blonde white guys want to get BLACKED now

Not that user, but you are being dense if you can't see what they are talking about.
>Gods, she's killing me.
>I thought she and Kashia...?
>... And Meghara and Evrayle. I don't even know...
A woman finds her attractive. Another woman says she thought she was romantically involved with Kasia. The previous woman affirms that and adds two other women to the list of women Diana is romantically involved with.

I don't understand the conversation in the fifth panel. I understand the literal words being said but I don't understand how the first speech bubble flows into the second.

>Lying naked with another woman
Why didn't you open with that rather than more noncommital implications?

Why would you like it?

>assuming

Why wouldn't I?

see

>she's hot as hell and I want to bang her
>isn't she with this other girl
>and everyone who isn't me ;_;

basically

Because he's a fucking dumbass liar.

The most important information from these pages, is the confirmation that Diana is "shaved", lol.

I don't see Steve as passive in that relationship, plus the only problem with blacked is mixed offspring and Steve x black friend won't lead to that. They're free to love each other

Because she's made of clay?
Is that still a thing?

Showing bush would be too lewd. At least this way they can say it was just a detail lost with distance.

I never liked Wonder Woman anyway. If she really is bi, then she's not a real hero.

We don't know yet. The whole point of these first arcs is that even she doesn't know which of her origins is right.

It will probably still be the Zeus baby in some form since Rucka I think said he was going to follow up on the brother thing Johns seeded.

>a couple of sentence fragments without even a verb
Does it say "I thought she and Kashia WERE DATING"? No, you have no idea where that sentence was going. You read what you want to read.
I'm not making a claim one way or the other. I just don't know.

And yet the guy gets to have his hot as fuck mantrail.

But mixed people are based.

By mantrail you mean rejecting every girl and going to swim with his pals?

Depends on the parents, Steve pal is some of his race finest so his offspring will follow

Hey, I don't want to force you to recognize the horrible truth. If you don't want to recognize it hen that is your gods given right. You can interpret that page however your little heart desires.

Look just above the beltThat's no shadow.

He is closer to the POV and wearing pants.

Why is DC so based, Sup Forums?

I mean, yeah, she obviously is. It's been that way for years.
Doesn't make it explicitly canon. I'm just waiting for them to stop pussying around and outright state it.

>Five and a half miles with FINS, Nick.
What's so notable about people from Finland?

He literally said he doesn't know, user. God you're worse than that Harley/Ivy fag.

Lamack pls

They don't have to outright state it. Despite the state of Sup Forums, most comic book readers are not autists and can read between the lines, though this is a hell of a lot more obvious than "reading between the lines" would suggest.

And yet it's still hot.

>He literally said he doesn't know, user.
How did my post contradict that?

Indeed.

Have we ever seen a DC woman with pubes casually popping up from her pants?

>Most comic book readers are not autists
Why would he lie like that?

is that Steve in the picture ? is Dc finally going to bring the true and official love interest of diana back to the main story

>most comic book readers are not autists and can read between the lines

yes

It sounds more like gossip, user.

Because he hasn't picked a side, and your post presumes he picked the side against Diana being bi.

You have to get away from being between the lines if you ever want to actually have a relationship on panel the way she's had with Steve and others.

You can't just have him holding shoulders and staring into each other's eyes and saying how much they care about each other forever, it's a cop out on top of being repetitive as hell and cutting out story possibilities.

Rucka's obviously writing her as queer, so the question is if DC will let him state it outright. They're already loosing up enough to let Polly finally get gay, right?

The question is if Steve is going to be interested at her, consedering what we saw in this issue, lol.

Technically a happy trail might count as hair on the tummy, not really your pubes they just "connect". No Pubes. Not Lewds.
>Everyone thinks Diana is the biggest slut on the Island
>She hasn't fucked anyone it's all just rumors started by girls she shot down.
>Aleka couldn't be saltier

>freshly minted and legal
Is he refering to himself? Was he lusting after his bro since his underday days? Lewd.

maybe it's because i recently rematch Pocahontas.
i can't hep to think the new meeting between steve and diana maybe something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pk33dTVHreQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5RzzQReDirk

It's pretty fucking obvious what the writer is saying about Diana. Not accepting it at this point is obviously due to anons not wanting it to be true. Which is their right, so long as they don't rant about how Diana is totally straight on Sup Forums.

Well, being gay out of convenience is a legit thing. Particularly as people come of age and gain sex drives. Guys that will fuck a guy just to fuck but claim to be not gay aren't (always) blowing smoke. Same goes for women. Sometimes it's just there and you wan sum fuk, and it pisses off real gays all the time (since the GAY FROM CONVENIENCE will always run off to a same sex relationship when a more ideal mate is available). The truth will reveal itself in more ideal circumstances where both men and women are available.

Just imagine all those angry amazons, Sup Forums, when Steve fucks Diana straight. Now we know the real reason no men are allowed.

It means he's 21, no drinking until 3 years after you can legally be shipped overseas to be shot by brown people.

Does this matter in any sensible way?
Does Wonder Woman being bisexual matter to her character or her story in any sort of manner that will be impactful?

Wonder Woman

The story of how two gay people find out that there truly is someone for them that just happens to be the other gender/sex.

>CLAY
Damn, bitch. That's cold.

You know what's based about this?

Is that Steve will turn Diana straight BY DICKING HER SO HARD! FUCK YEAH! SHIT, HGGGNNN!!!

>will always run off to a same sex relationship

I meant a nonsame sex relationship. Derp.

>Just imagine all those angry amazons, Sup Forums, when Steve fucks Diana straight. Now we know the real reason no men are allowed.

I'd let Steve fuck my waifu though

>It's okay if DC does it

Explain this DC fags

Diana and Steve are going to cuck their former gay companions, and go full straight?

I don't think the bisexuality itself matters but it does matter that she's not some weird non-sexual virgin forever like Pre-Flashpoint. Allowing her to have all sorts of friendships and relationships is healthy even if the context is different.

Now she can finally fuck with Batwoman.

When i was younger i was suuuuper gay, but that was mostly because my parents only allowed me to play with my male cousins and friends. So you know how it is, boys get curious and then instead of playing videogames behind closed doors it's just pure gay orgy for hours.

But i'm straight now. I did all the possible gay stuff when it was okay to do it.

More like single target sexuality.

Diana and Steve are still gay, but they're straight for each other.

Happened to one of my friends in high school, and apparently he's now married to a woman despite the fact he was so flaming he may as well be on fire. And is still really really really gay.

Except for the whole fucking his wife thing.

Steve is the one who got cucked, but yeah

that is just called bisexuality, you don't have to have a wholly even split in partners or attraction to be bi

It's still a better plot, from a little redhaired bitch manipulating someone to believe that he is gay.

We are not against gay/bi characters, just forced gay/bi character. Diana being bisexual was always expected.

I liked my perma-virgin Wonder Woman. She was a magical girl.

And viceversa, Steve will discover the wonders of pussy thanks to Wonder woman
You can't cuck a black guy, or a dead guy

Does it count as being blacked when the bull is a woman?

>was always expected

No it wasn't.

>that is just called bisexuality, you don't have to have a wholly even split in partners or attraction to be bi
You do have to see sexuality as wholly gay or wholly straight if you are insecure and have to rely on imagined innate and impassible sexual barriers to feel comfortable about yourself.

Those are some new grounds, we should ask /lgbt/ or Sup Forums

>So you know how it is, boys get curious and then instead of playing videogames behind closed doors it's just pure gay orgy for hours
What. This is so stupid I don't even

Yes, it was. Donna Troy was created to try dismiss this.

That must be the most terrible ship I've ever heard of.

user please

She's going to fuck ReneƩ

There was no implication of Diana being bi before this.

Well, it was common in my neighborhood and school, but then i had sex with all my friends before turning 15 so i might not be the best person to affirm.

From experience, though, sheltered boys will end up fucking each other out of pure curiosity when they hit puberty. I don't know why certain parents, like mine, try to forbidden contact between boys and girls until a certain age. It can only lead to gay shenanigans.

She's a woman on an island of only hot women and she has to bang someone, who would it be other than another woman?