All-New, All-Hopeless X-Men #11 Storytime

Time for the finale of the standalone story which Evan encounters En Sabah in Ancient Egypt and its consequences!

>Evan will continue in hopeless hands
Why must my husbandu suffer

Apocalypse's father had to have been a mutant to be beating Evan

NEXT: More relationshit!

The fate of this book is up in the air.

NEXT WEEK: Ken Lashley is an absolute madman editon.

IN TWO WEEKS: An inevitable spillover!

nobody likes this
nobody askes for this

>Why must my husbandu suffer
Because someone must and the rest of the cast are universally loved.
I buy the other two but I'll read this if it's free.

Am I fucking high off Mist or is the less experienced time displaced mutant whose elder self brought him forward in time talking about butterfly effect.

I just don't understand how you can get to that point while writing and not think "wait, not this doesn't make sense" and hit backspace. Then again maybe that's precisely why I'm not working at Marvel where you can do whatever the fuck you want and still make bank off the success other writers before gave characters and titles through a dedicated fanbase. I mean shit, if this were fanfiction it would just be retarded, it would just be ignored but right now someone, somewhere is not only buying it but probably pulling it regularly and potentially some sub circle of that group is enjoying it. When you can turn shit into gold shit that's when you know you've got the Midas Touch.

I'd make a joke about the philosopher's kidney stone but that implies converting dull into good instead of just making bad shit golden.

If your idiot future self dragged you in to an easily avoidable time paradox don't you think you might get a bit triggered by other people doing the same thing.

The very fact he even still exists after such a foul up would deflate any concerns I'd have with the sensitivity of the time continuum.

Shit, bring everyone into the future. Let's have a big dumb party about how none of it matters.

You're not allowed to touch my time machine user, sorry but it's for the good of all existence.

God that relationship pisses me off. Under Bendis it was bland and unoffensive, but under Hopeless, it's downright vile.

>Wow, an entire issue with just Beast and kidApocolypse, the least interesting characters ever.

No Laura... That makes me sad.

kids these days

Not ever worth a bump. What boring issue, I'm shocked.

So this story amounted to nothing. Apocalypse war is a mistake.

ha ha eat shit, Beast.

Not so much fun when someone ELSE decides to play god with the timeline, is it?

He still gets his way in the end. I feel like Hank has been regulated to just being that one interfering asshole for no reason.
If anything potentially good or bad can happen Beast is on the scene.

I should clarify he's on the scene to stop good things from happening and make sure bad things happen.
Acquire information that implies Bruce has been experimenting on himself? Could send that information to Carol and Tony discreetly so they can calmly consider their next move OR shout out for everyone within earshot to hear. What's that? "It could make the situation even more volatile"? I'm sorry I can't quite hear you over the sound of me trying as hard as possible to make this situation worse! Could you please speak up in a way that might further jeopardize things?! Perhaps mention that She-Hulk is in a coma?! "No!"?! Okay, Clint, take the shot I've done all the damage I can here!

>back to the Warren/Laura bullshit

I hate this book 75% of the time.

Reckon Evan enjoys getting straddled by /Bara/ Beast?