ITT: Garbage

ITT: Garbage

Avengers Arena...no,sorry, that would be an insult to garbage.

>X Kills the Marvel Universe
Why would you expect anything but?

I don't know...

it probably be barley passable if deadpool was funny during the murders instead of the punisher just wearing deadpool's clothing

>>>>>
If you say so

cOMPLETE Gargabe.

Only Joe Kelly stuff is good.

The sequel was ok, at least.

Is there a reason Deadpool kills everyone? Or is it just for the crack?

He realized everything was really a comic book and he wasn't just crazy, which meant that he had to kill everyone including the writers because ???

He became sane, I think. It's been awhile.

The voices in his head got deleted by some guy called "psycho man" and was replaced with a new murderous voice. Pic related.

I liked that series. What didn't you like?

RIP Mettle

>Kills Spider man with a gunshot to the head at close range

?

I found Deadpool Killustrated to be more offensive since it's characters that don't have anything to do with Deadpool, and it really came off as someone getting out their frustration on having to read books in school.
>Tom Sawyer
>the sisters from Little Women
why

>Marvel Universe Jobs to Deadpool

For every good kill like one with the bombs and pym particles you had another where the characters just died because deadpool magically killed them.

They couldn't even figure out how Deadpool would kill Doctor Strange

So they literally just had him do it off-screen and show the corpse with him walking away

>Not knowing who Psycho-Man is

Story time?

All of marvel post-2010

take out Remender's Uncanny Avengers (with Apox Twins) and you're pretty damn right

So depressing of a book.

>I liked Battle Royale but with teen heroes who were judged to be expendable so marvel could get a 'contraversy' sales bump from angry fans
why do you like eating shit?

everyone was wildly out of character, the event made no sense on any level, and it was a platform for Hopeless to push his OCs.

never get the hate for that book

Amazing Spider-Man vol. 3. From Peter's 'resurrection' all the way up to the destuction of Parker industries. Silk was the torpedo that sank that shit, but Slott fired it.

Secret Wars was garbage

New Secret Wars is also garbage

Has Marvel ever produced a good fucking comic save for the Punisher MAX series?

It was so fucking boring

This was a fun mini, from a company that often forgets how to do that. Plus it triggers characterfags everywhere.

No, it wasn't.

Which OCs got pushed? I'm not the user you were talking to, but I enjoyed arena, probably because I didn't really care or know about any of the characters at the time aside from X-23. It was pretty damn fun for what it was. I'm just pissed that Hopless gave zero explanation as ro how Hazmat got her powers under control in Undercover, all I wanted was a panel of her doing Tai Chi with Dr Chen