Black woman murders drunk white man on camera

Are you guys fucking seeing this? A drunk man allegedly said something racist on a bus, so a black bitch murders him while her friend records.

I have black friends on Facebook and some of them are defending this

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-woman-beats-man-metro-long-beach-20160805-snap-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9Hzuroa4m0
youtube.com/watch?v=I0ImYisqBqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>drunk man

And nothing of value was lost...

black racism is on the rise and it’s getting more and more virulent and violent.

you're missing the point. A black woman stomps a man's skull and everyone is defending it, saying he deserved it for calling her racist names.

It's like when Muslims riot and murder because a cartoonist depicts them as savages who riot and murder.

The white bois on this board are so cucked that they would defend the woman's response in in from of their friends and family.

When a woman puts hands on ANY man, she should lose those fucking hands

When a negro does it, they should lose their fucking life as well...to the sound of thunderous applause

>alleged racial slurs
niggers always claim this, lots of the time a racial slur wasn't even said. they have no impulse control and will blame their own animalistic nature on evil white racism

>I have black friends on Facebook and some of them are defending this
Because you're a fucking normie blue pilled cuckold.

why do people think this woman is a hero? I'm fit as fuck and trained to fight, there have been many times where a drunk guy has tried to pick a fight with me and I could have easily fucked him up, but I don't, because...well...maybe because I'm white. Honestly, at this point that's what I'm starting to think.

Soon.

because I work with them and my life depends on them, retard. Maybe if you left the house and got a job you'd realize you have to work with people who aren't white.

And whites will let them get away with it.

The first instinct of the white boi victims isn't to retaliate against their attacker, but to deny having said a naughty word. As if being innocent of "racism" is more important than not being violently attacked by niggers.

>A drunk man allegedly said something racist on a bus, so a black bitch murders him while her friend records.

So? Talk shit, get hit.

>B-but muh FEE FEES

poltards are a bunch of whiny cunts.

Yeah stomp on some dudes head while he's unconscious, that'll show him you aren't a nigger.

sub-human monkey niggers will defend this.

Bump. Fuck this nigger.

Isaiah 14:21

Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

There's a whole lot more coming to a day of the LORD near you lol.

Whites will defend this.

Niggers gonna nig....

White people are usually able to come to the conclusion that just because someone pissed you off it isn't worth going to jail for the rest of your life over it.

>Others were conflicted over the man’s alleged behavior and the woman’s actions.
People seriously need to go online and look up any video where someone calls someone a racist word and gets beaten up. I guarantee the majority opinion will be that the person deserved it.

I saw some video once where a guy in South Africa was arguing with a black guy then called him a Kaffer just once and the black sucker punched him then stomped his head and people thought it was okay.

The west is in a state where all violence is condemned so much that kids can't even draw guns in the classroom yet if someone says one of the 'naughty words' they get beaten and the only thing people can say is "well, don't make the black kids angry"

FUCK. Look up Colin Flaherty to rage

nigger detected

In civilization, you don't murder someone for talking shit when he's drunk. Slap him around a little? Fine. Stomp his skull into the ground? That's what niggers do. That's why niggers can't build a successful society.

GTFO.

With everything that is going on in America and how black women are feed up with this garbage. You get breaking points like the one on this video. Was it overkill? Yes. Did this guy deserve this? Maybe. I don't know what I would do if I was by myself on a train and a guy thought it was cool to call me everything but a child of God.

I lol'd. This is the future, now.

>Sup Forums in charge of defining civilized behavior

LAUGHTER OL

>weed print leggings

defenders will defend

>Did this guy deserve this? Maybe.
Kill yourself, Ahmed.

Excessive force. Bar fights and drunk fights are ok now and then but you don't fucking kill the person, stab them, shoot them or smash their head into the ground. You're gonna get jail time if you escalate it that far.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9Hzuroa4m0

>Clad in a pair of black leggings with marijuana leaf designs

This is why you don't drink in public, for fucks sake. If some bitch comes up and assaults you, you wanna be as tight and as coordinated as possible. I would've knocked that sheboon so hard in the jaw that her KANG ANCESTORS WUDDA FELL IT

No, no. It's even worse

When muslims THREATEN to kill a cartoonist for offending their religion and he has to go into hiding the media talks about it for months

When blacks actually murder someone for using racial slurs it gets a print article on a few online sites

>And whites will let them get away with it.

Not whites. Leftists. Commie cunts who got taken in by the biggest cult in the history of mankind. The commies believe that anyone who reads their gospel and does not become a true believer either does not understand it, or is genuinely a bad person. A subhuman, in effect.

Does that sound familiar? It should. Because that's how every leftist builds their argument. You are either stupid, or malicious, according to them.

Well, I turn it around. Anyone who reads that drivel and genuinely beliefs in its Yance-man nonsense does not have enough critical thinking skills to have an opinion on anything important.

In short, don't lump them in with whites as a race. There is nothing racial about their behaviour. It's people believing their own lies because it makes them feel good.

There is only one man who can stop this.

>murders

no one died

C-c..captain..! Are you sure??

He h..he's been really angry lately!!

Trust me, he will get away with it. He always gets away with it.

This fits with what I described in my previous post. Marxism functions as a cult, and this sort of contradictory, controlling bullshit is Starting a Cult 101. Severely punishing even the MENTIONING of certain concepts is one of the core cult behaviours. And note, pretty much every cult ever stresses complete meekness of its followers, except when its rules are being broken, and then they can suddenly show initiative in the reporting and the punishment of the offender.

All traces of Marxism must be removed from Western society. It's the #1 biggest threat to everything that makes us who we are.

>I have black friends
Time for a cull.

>you have to work with people who aren't white

Is that one of Trudeua's new diversity laws?

This. "Racism" is the sole sin worthy of capital punishment in the eyes of regressives.

when you get drunk i will just stomp on your head..
nothing of value will be lost

>someone said something mean to me, better kill him
Don't you have some 10 year olds to fuck

It's terrifying how warped the media has made everyone's perspectives on whites.

Black criminal resists arrest, endangers others, fires at police, etc., etc.?
They never deserved to die, etc.

White makes an alleged racial slur?
They deserve everything that comes to them.

Fuck.

because they are wiggers

Another fellow disciple of Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Inshallah, brother!

I was on a bus yesterday and this younger black man stood up to let a middle-aged white man sit down in his place. When he did this some black man from the back of the bus yelled black lives matter and teased him for standing up.
The rest of the ride was the monkeys carry on with this nonsense in the back yelling back-and-forth and arguing about being dark skinned or light skinned.

Blacks are the most racist people alive and they have no shame

Hi Ahmed

REAL HUMAN BEAN

>I heard something that may or may not have been racist, but that's the only justification I need for a Stage 5 chimpout!

this. So much this.

for all the wiggers here's your song youtube.com/watch?v=I0ImYisqBqc

they are also homophobic.

I live in Toronto, and during Pride week there is tons of crazy shit going on.

Anyway, I was on a city bus, not paying attention, the bus was full of blacks. There were to gay dudes at the front of the bus, I didn't pay any attention to them either because I was on my phone.

Next thing I know, all the blacks storm the front of the bus, beat the shit out of the fags, then beat up the bus driver, then smash the doors and run out of the bus. The bus was broken. I waited with the driver for EMS to come, he had some teeth knocked out but was okay otherwise.

Seriously, black people are dangerous. You can't say that most of the time, but it's true, and if you ever forget it you just might pay the ultimate price.

On the rise? Have you ever met a nigger before? They've always been like this

god I hate wiggers more than niggers. I always make sure to treat them like the subhuman scum that they are during any stop.

>arguing about being dark skinned or light skinned.

Holy shit this.
>be me
>thought I had a good understand of race issues
>one of my (black) employees sexually harasses a (black) female
>sit down to counsel him
>"That girl only sees me as a field nigger"
>"Wut?"
>"You know ... the smart house niggers were light skinned and worked in the master's house"
>"And the dumb dark skinned niggers worked the field."
>Think to self. "Holy shit let me try and wrap my head around this."
>"So that light skinned girl won't talk to me because she thinks I'm a field nigger."
>"Did she say that? That you're a field nigger?"
>"Well no but ..."

The metal gymnastics those people are capable of should be worthy of olympic gold.

>people unironically believe assault and murder are justified when certain words come out of others' mouths.

Boy it's almost like brainwashing

Where's the vid? I want to rage.

Now imagine her holding a white baby.

It's in the article that was linked.

Off to prison, Monique.

Bye Felicia!

it's a lost cause race, I'm afraid... partly due to you burgers not repatriating them after emancipation and then subjugating them in ghettos, and genealogy

nonetheless, the horse has bolted on bringing these apes up to civilised levels of coexistence... eradication seems to be the only answer... or extinction

>pick one

bitch hasn't been caught.

just as bad (if not worse) if it were a nog drunk getting stomped by racist crackers -- no excuse for rat-like behaviour, only rat poison

>Get called name, kill someone thats OK

>Fool tries to run you over, kill him and its murder.

Black Criminal Lives Matter

I really wonder about this, all the time. Why the fuck didn't America just ship them the fuck back to Africa after the civil war? Importing niggers was a mistake of epic proportions

I conceal carry for a reason

I would've grabbed her from behind to prevent this but also to poke my dick in that delicious butt.
>Lady please stop *poke* *poke*

>The attack was “excessive” and could possibly have been prevented if the woman had notified authorities about the man’s alleged offensive behavior, he said.

>Deputies would have responded and could have cited the man, the spokesman said.

That subtle black appeasement

getting drunk in public is degenerate though. in a nat-soc society that would be forbidden and tattoo. Though I was it was a white man who stomped the drunk guy.

TABOO*

yeah this kind of shit is not acceptable.

phoneposting is taboo but that doesn't seem to stop you

>murders
Do you get off to being a lying faggot?

fuck off ahmed, you filthy sand nigger

>Why the fuck didn't America just ship them the fuck back to Africa after the civil war?
laziness, greed, lack of forethought...

or perhaps "equality" was never the intention and so no plan was ever formulated for integration...

Was actually posting from my computer. But that is besides the point I was making here.

It stuff like this that leads me to believe that nearly everyone views blackness as inferior. I know Hispanics in South America do.

OP that woman was a cunt but nowhere in the article did it say the man died.

On the bright side Sup Forums I just thought of something. Run around calling sheboons niggers and when they chimp out use self defense laws to beat the shit out of them.

he didn't die

if a [[[[[[[person]]]]]] has the propensity for flying into a rabid fit over aspirated sound, then they're a clear danger to society

what differentiates human beings and animals is the thought process -- assessing a situation and calculating a response, respecting consequence, proportionality and empathy...

sans this trait, all that is left is a bipedal animal... be they black, white, yellow or green

this is about the species and weeding out the cancer within it that, if let to propagate, will the biomes they infest and then the organisms they infect

Jews

true, my bad. No one knows where he is, though

the person who was beaten wasn't white. Since when Mexicans were white?

fuck i hate niggers

>murders
...gee op, considering he's still alive

T. Ahmed

If someone steals should their hands be taken as well? You know the dog shit koran says that.

The pre-eminence of social status - feelings - over everything else.

That video is so fucking hot.

>muh rulez of the jungle
Let me guess... your first name is Ali?

He said the n word though. She was 100% justified.

Note the friend didn't record her face.

Looks like a COD 4 map lol

Nigger lover

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE.

RULES OF NATURE!!

USA! USA! USA!

it looks like he didn't fight back out of choice

if that was the case then good riddance

if not then then well nothing to see here just another chimp chimping