Lol what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/27/a-body-count-in-qatar-illustrates-the-consequences-of-fifa-corruption/?utm_term=.4c518e6ecaee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does El Salvador has so many people?

el SALvador so butthurt hahaha

Qatar isn't even that bad though is it? Probably moreso for women than for men at least?

they literally enslave foreign workers

I'd like a source on the details please

The most powerful alliance.

Ask the Indians

leftists won't care because it's not about white people being bad, and modern leftism is just about being a lapdog for the jews.

Even so, I hope this will be the first step taken to boot you out of Latin America.

whats the problem here?

Israel hates Qatar though

why does el salvador want to get rid of its people so badly

>Salvadorans will literally deport the Maras chicano cancer to Qatar for removing them pretending to gave them work and they will be beheaded if they do the same criminal activities on Qatar.
brilliant Salvador! genius!

Go read up how many workers are dying from building the new Olympic stadium in Qatar.

>Latin American below minimum wage slaves
>labor rights
Yankee, please.

alright
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/27/a-body-count-in-qatar-illustrates-the-consequences-of-fifa-corruption/?utm_term=.4c518e6ecaee
>An earlier version of this post, and accompanying graphic, created the impression that more than 1,000 migrant workers in Qatar had died working on 2022 World Cup infrastructure. The post should have made clearer that the figures involved all migrant deaths in Qatar
>Ultimately, we are unable to verify how many deaths, if any, are related to World Cup construction.

MS-13 GOES TO QATAR THE MOVIE

40-60% of its revenue comes from money being sent from Salvadorans out of the country to their relative within El Salvador. Its a really tiny country.

will they get beheaded?

The new hall and oates tbqhwyf

Is this supposed to guilt trip Americans into wanting to keep them?

pretty sure the gang does much more gruesome things compared to beheading

Qatar pretty much curbstomped their version of arab spring

it kinda shows when there is a entire infantry/militia brigade protecting the F1-race when the local people are starving to death

Wouldn't they be better off shipping the local mareros to Qatar to make room for the people being deported?

They do the beheading and decapitations with their own dull machetes.

On a serious note the world doesn't need them converting to Islam.

Qatar is a weird country.

I had a friend who went to work there as an engineer for 10 times what they paid here and he told me some pretty weird shit.

They made him sing an awful amount of paperwork before the work contract or the visa, most of it were "non-disclosure agreements".

The only locals he saw was doing tourism, the weirdest part is that foreigners are always on watch by police he told me that every time he went to a restaurant or visit the city he saw more than once how a couple always followed them and filmed them with their phones for hours he tried to snatch a picture of them and they told him they were secret police.

I kinda find difficult to believe what he told me, he wasn't a nuclear scientist he went there strictly to design public infrastructure

>Hordes of catholics move to Qatar
Why would they want this?
Unless the slave labor is getting dry.

This is why it bothers me when people support the tourism of countries like Qatar and China.
Foreigners in China get weekly visits, and their privacy is violated all the time. But people continue to pump them full of tourism money.

There's lots of Flips there already.

The system is abusive but no more exceptionally abusive then the typical stuff that happens to people in places with low workers rights.

Actually this.

Qatar really is not as terrible as the news makes it out to be. Yes the sponsorship system in peninsular Arab countries is garbage, but human rights are still protected there. It is forbidden by law to mistreat your own employees. Qatar has recently gotten so much spotlight because of the blockade.

the qataris might

central american gangs are fucking terrifying

We're never going to leave Latin America, man. It's in our backyard. You might as well ask China to leave Vietnam or the Russians to leave the Balkans.

YANKEES OUT

one day we'll drag you out of your embassies and hang you from street lights, degenerate eternal gringo

rly tho, dumb centracas are gullible as fuck, they already fell for the american memes of protestantism and megachurches

Maybe the next step is falling for the qatari meme of the muslim brotherhood

I love how you Central Americans and South Americans think you’re hot shit because you spook the white people in the north lmao. You’re in for a big surprise when you come to MENA.