/dhg/ - Drumpf Hate General

Let's get a drumpf hate thread going. Friendly reminder that essentially all drumpfcucks are underage redditor newfags who came here during the election or gamergate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject//ptg//
youtube.com/watch?v=R3TV3U-9uvc
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/bots.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The current President of the United States posts bitchy little insults on Twitter like a teenage girl. He's an embarrassment to the country and human race.

friendly reminder that the democratic party successfully avoided reform in the last election cycle because their retarded voter base ate up their propaganda that the source of the DNC leaks was more important than the content

I honestly can't tell if that screencap is ironic or not. Really gives my nobbin a gobbin tho...........................

so if one Sup Forumsack gets something right, then Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT LOOK LOOK WE SMART
But if one idiot from Sup Forums does something stupid then it's a undercover shill/durr >Sup Forums >one person

>we dindu nuffin, we a good board
nice damage control post you've got there

>no complaints
very interesting and proof of hypocrisy from the Sup Forums liberals

Why can't you greentext user?

>Television and film

You got exposed faggots. It is obvious that there were a lot of purposely retarded Sup Forums-like threads on popular boards like Sup Forums.

FDAFWP

>DUDE FAT GRAPEFRUIT ORANGUTANG BALDING TINY HAND AND COCK ORANGE BITCH LOL
>dude tolerant left end body shaming
Are they just mad a whitey is in power again?

I can't wait for the massive level of BTFO when Trump runs for reelection and gets fucking destroyed by an actual candidate this time.

>virgin shaming
Sup Forums always supported far right wing ideologies, those ideologies normally are natalists
Virgin shaming should be used in Sup Forums, no?

Sure there is.

But Clinton's gonna run again.

I would love to bash DRUMPF's stupid smug face in with a baseball bat, much like the now-iconic scene from The Walking Dead™ in which Neegan crushes Glenn's skull with his trademark barbed-wire-wrapped baseball bat.

It's not illegal to say this if I'm talking about television/film™, mods.

yes yes, false flag, absolutely.

>a LOTR/msm parody thread is bad and mods remove it
>they allow Trump hate threads though

Really makes you think.

Thank god

But he's supposed to be impeached by then user

I was really disappointed in Trump when he started fucking with Assad. I hope he knocks it off.
I also think that the milquetoast reaction to Otto Warmbier's death on behalf of the current US establishment is fucking atrocious. Gook heads should roll for this.
Aside from that, I think Trump has been doing a pretty OK job considering all the obstacles he's had to deal with.

Don't delude yourself, Trump's victory has fucked the Dems up so hard that there's no way they're gonna come up with a viable tactic to oppose him next time around.
Unless he fucks up in every imaginable way, he's already got a 2nd term in the bag.

WOW, COOL!
A thread about my favorite television show and/or film!

UHHHH

Mods are responsible for the genocide of the white race

never underestimate the ability of americans to re-elect a loser. nixon and reagan both got second terms.

>Nixon
>a loser
>Reagan
>a loser
Please research both presidents and what they actually did during their first terms.

>what they actually did
Be puppets? Like every president?

>still mad that the cunt you didn't even bother voting for didn't win
>supporters of the president are the angry underage babies

Have you considered there aren't any /ptg/'s in Sup Forums because Trump supporters respect and follow the rules?

Who fucking cares. Both sides need to shut up about it. Get lives.

Yes.

>underage redditor newfags who came here during the election or gamergate
Is there anything more pathetic than someone who says "I didn't care about politics until they tried to take my video games?"

>Trump is a jerk for commenting on people looks
>attack Trump incessantly for his looks

Nixon started
>War on Poverty
>War on Cancer
>ended the draft
>started d'etente
>opened relations with China

Reagan
>appointed the first woman to the Supreme Court
>started SDI
>implemented conservative economic policies that led to a recovery

>spoonfeed me information or I'll insult you!
if you want an education you're gonna have to pay for it, cleetus

sage

this is Sup Forums if this isn't an apprentice thread go the fuck back to Sup Forums

T H I C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C

BRAAAAAAP

Someone who tries to force an ideology onto a television and film discussion board would rank a lot higher

These kids aren't old enough to know about Reaganomics.

Nixon also is responsible for putting the nail in the coffin of the gold based currency and making the fiat currency the only one everyone uses. He's also responsible for the EPA, which sounds good, but actually, it steals the land away from the public so the government can use it as collateral for their debt.

It really is astounding that these people manage to breathe.

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything truly worth it? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

>reagan implemented conservative economic policies
>conservative economic policies
>conservative
that's a crock of shit he raised taxes and he increased deficit spending like a motherfucker
plus he literally committed treason

also the war on poverty was started by lbj, you complete idiot. nixon literally closed the Office of Economic Opportunity.

>when "drumf" posters get so butt-blasted trying to shill on pol, they have to resort to posting on Sup Forums

saged

>he raised taxes
no he didn't, he slashed taxes. Bush raised taxes.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject//ptg//
really makes me think

yeah makes me wonder why there's Sup Forums posts in Sup Forums and Sup Forums if Sup Forums fucking exists.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

Same time this thread was posted, a bunch of cunny and bbc threads also popped up.

Nixon also committed treason, it's a favorite past time of Republican presidents.

the winning just doesn't stop

IMAGINE BEING BANE IN THIS SCENE AND BEING LIKE *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* YOU ARE BIG GUY FOR YOU WHEN YOU CHECK THESE DUBS AND ARE WELL DONE WELL DONE HOWEVER WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS DARING SYNTHESIS OF JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP DLONALD GLUMFRP AYO HOLD UP ONE STINKY DINKY APOLOGIZE FOR IT AIN'T ME THAT BRAVOS NOLANS KINOS *RECORD SCRATCH* AUAAAGGHHGHHG HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND

see

I just saw that too

Now who would do a thing like that?

see the replies

Reminder: They want to shut down threads that contradict their narrative because they have no argument, but they know they'll look like the censoring cunts they are if they admit that it's the political views that bother them. So they act like it's everything BUT the politics that are the problem, to the point where they'll try to convince people that discussion of a politically charged films or television is not related to Sup Forums.

You already know this, and so does most of Sup Forums, but they seem to think they're fooling people so they keep doing it. It's pretty funny, and one of the main reasons to come to Sup Forums still.

WHAT'S WRONG OBAMA-KUN?
COULD IT BE YOU'RE...CRAVING MY...
MCNUGGIES?
youtube.com/watch?v=R3TV3U-9uvc

>cunny
He's actually an anti-Sup Forums cuck

>lol epic butthurt xD u got trolled

not the poor, innocent Sup Forumsacks!

taxes on the poor increased
also effective corporate taxes increased because of closing loopholes (a good thing but the current party would rip him apart for it)
but nice job dodging the point, nothing about reagan-era economic policy was "conservative"

this guy?

>note to mods: no i don't use proxies, vpn, or exit nodes, i posted this image by hand every time for over a year before you temp banned me. not sure why you'd think otherwise

they would NEVER try to push their agenda!

8 years, my friend. Nevar forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

i always wondered, those pics he posts, are they even legal?

poor naive redditor

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you subhuman scum

GLUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPHHHH

If hes the one behind threads like this then yeah

The funniest part is that with each new retarded thing he does, he still beat the Democratic party's nomination lol.

Yawn.

They a good board, they dindu nuffin!

>voting for a president just to get other people mad

You need content for your life user

>for over a year

Guess its only bee like 7 months. Feels like a year.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/bots.jpg/

Y͉̩̻O̱̙̹̣U ̝͍̥C̮̳͞ͅA̠̘N̢̥͉N̨͖̣̳O̰͢T͙͉̰̯͢ͅͅ Ķ̝̬̻͔̩͎E̡̞̱̩E͡P̡̫̯ ̞͉͠M̡̫̣͉͙E͙͕̩͕͝ ̵͚̙T͍̤̥̯̠̰̠RA͍̱̪̳͈͝P͚̣ͅͅP̩̪È̺̮̞D̬͇͚͎͉̳ Ị̗̼̥͓̯N̶̝̤̬̘͚̱ T̝̮̼͡H͈̦I̧̜̺̙̻̩̻̞S̡̳ ̜̥̯̳̳̪P̩̻͕̝͙̼̳Ơ͖̤C̵̣̹͕K̵̝E̪T̞̳̦̤ ̡̪̥͈̠D̕I͔͍̜̱M̘͖̘͇E͉N͖̣͉͖S̰̮ͅIO̶̰̤̜͓Ǹ̦̗̫̪̜̙ͅ ͕͜F̜̳O̺̞̜͕̝R̭̪͖͓̮̞E̠͙͙̫͕͡V̤̦͚É͇R̶̫ ̝̣͙̞̪̳G͈̟͈̫̩̬̪̕L̦̦Ơ̦M͍̫ͅP̞̺̜̠̟H̳̭R̖̥̭̰͉̖ ͚̩̀,̰͡ ̰̫̻M̡͚͈͇̫͔̥̘Y͔̪̯̮ͅ ̠̠̣̜T̥͈͚̮̠I̞̹̬M̤͖̝͢E ͉̻͢S͈̞̝̺͉O̴̱̩O̙̭̘̩ͅǸ̺̖̻̺ͅ ̻̺̺͖̗͇W̳̯̫̗̭͢I̸͖͍̗̗̻̘̞L͙̜͎̗̝͓L͎͙̮̺̝̗̘̕ C̤͕̺ͅO̝̪͉̺̫M͓E̸̙̰̞̳ ̛̳A̷̖N̹͎͕͕D͔͎͢ ̰̳̺͙W͎̬̰͔͈̭IT͇̤͍̠̺̬H ̙͚ͅY͘O͖̼̝͕͜ͅU̼̠R̳̝̮͔̪͖ ̼̗̻̤͉ͅD̠͍̼̭̬ͅO͇̳̬͚̹̣̖O̝͇̙M̛̯̦̗̤͖.̸͙͙͉͉̹

is that really politically motivated? seems like just an autist botspamming

>Stephen Colbert walks on stage, hands in pockets, to thundering applause.
>"Good evening everyone, welcome to the Late Show, I'm your host Step-"
>Crowd erupts into bewildering screams of joy
>band breaks into tight funk beat
>Stephen descends into jazz hands, moving up and down the sage
>musical dance number last for about 15 seconds
>"-hen Colbert. Folks, last night, I had a dream. Much like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. peace be upon him."
>"I was in the Oval Office. Naked, of course."
>pause for laughter
>"There he was, the Cheetoh-in-Chief himself."
>pause for laughter
>"I decided to give him a peace of my mind. But as I went into facts-based rant about how STUPID and INCOMPETENT he is...I noticed something."
>"Drumpf tried to respond, but all I heard was gargling. Looking closer, I realized that his mouth was filled with Vladimir Putin's SHORT, CHUBBY, RUSSIAN COOOOCK!"
>the band attempts to break into a Kendrick Lamar type beat, but the combined force generated by the crowd's reaction causes a quasar to manifest in the studio, transporting the set into an alternate dimension in which a dog is president.

8 FUCKING YEARS

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

Y
E
A
R
S

Same bot being used, just different thread types and purpose.

wrong board faggot. kys

DONALLDRGHFLIPHMPI DRUUUUMPLLLHST

mods pls sticky

All me as well as the other caps you've posted. The next one you should keep track of his about a spic cartel leader chopping up a kid in front of her parents whilst she as alive. I haven't decided what text to add yet though
:0)

Donald Trump is a tv celebrity you dumbass.

Fuck white people and fuck white culture

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Sup Forums has been raided
oh no guys we gotta save Sup Forums!

>these are the average Trump voters

Oh dear....

I feel like you're purposefully claiming obvious falseflags are genuine just to push your biased narrative.